BY DR. JART+

A revitalizing treatment ointment infused with a double dose of super-antioxidant V7 vitamin complex to correct dark spots and brighten skintone. This highly saturated, unique ointment delivers a double dose of Dr. Jart's superantioxidant V7 complex of seven essential vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, C, and E). It effectively brightens the appearance of dark spots, acne scars, fine lines, and discoloration, while strong antioxidants alleviate stress exerted onto skin from environmental damage. This formula replenishes lost vitamins and nutrients back into skin, and stimulates skin cell turnover by transforming a dry, rough complexion into a healthy, smooth radiance. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product is free of artificial colors, mineral oil, and benzophenone. see more...

Alexis S.
Wentzville, MO
This product is great and delivers on what you expect from higher end brands. I also can’t complain on the price it is very reasonable and one of my favorites. I highly recommend to all my friends and family!!
Payton T.
Mcminnville, OR
Love this stuff. Evens skin tones and makes you look younger. I only got a sample but it's worth buying.
quoia m.
Crandall, TX
This is a great product and i like the way it feel and I highly recommend this to people
Paradise H.
cairo
I can’t wait I can’t wait I can’t wait I can’t wait .. to get all of them I’m really want to try it