Dr. Jart+ - V7 Toning Mask 5 pcs uploaded by Kimberly Y.

BY DR. JART+

Brand from South Korea: Dr. Jart+ - V7 Toning Mask 5 pcs see more...

Kimberly Y.
So I bought the V7 masks during two different occasions. The first time it was 2 boxes for $30. Then months later I went back because it was soooooo good! I also go to my local beauty store for other essentials. However, this time around there was another deal: buy one get one free! I definitely had to hop on that deal.

There are days when my face feels tired out and dull so I used one mask every other week when I felt like my skin was in need of “vitamins”. Every time I used it, I would feel super refresh and my skin would be super soft and brighter after. There is a lot of extra essences in the pouch where I would rub it all over my body and neck.

I would totally recommend this product for anyone who’s looking for a brighten mask and some vitamins to replenish back into their face. Dr. Jart+ - V7 Toning Mask 5 pcs ❤️
Amy N.
I got this set of 5 for around $30, the store I got it from was doing a deal where 10 basic sheet masks were given as a gift with the purchase. I had always wanted to try the Dr. Jart products as I have heard great things and so I finally gave in to this deal and because my skin was having a very rough time after my move to new york back in August. I only use the masks once a month since then and I interchange them with the other masks I have depending on how my skin is that week. However, i save the serum that's left in the package and continue to use that in either night or morning routine till it's out! Get your money's worth out of it, people!! It's done wonders since I started using the product. My acne scars have significantly faded and it is also helping with some pigmentation issues as well as helping with my skin texture. I highly recommend this. Of course, the high price of it kind of stinks but the product works extremely well.
Savannah B.
Baltimore, MD
This mask makes my skin feel so clear and clean after I use it! Also the fact that it feels rubbery makes the mask a lot more fun and I love to feel like I’m having fun when I am wearing my face masks so thank goodness!
Devin O.
Kingman, AZ
I purchased these for my clients and I noticed results in a very short amount of time, so needless to say I purchased some for myself and let’s just say I am now an constant repurchaser
Kiley K.
Chicago
Olivia S.
Latrobe, PA
This mask is literally heavenly! It makes my skin so soft and supple as well as takes off all the dead skin the day after, it just wipes right off! It’s so nice! The pricing isn’t bad at all either!! I would recommend it to anyone!
Jessica B.
This mask made my skin super soft but it had a strong scent that i am not fond of. Even though i didnt like the sent the price was great so i would definitely buy again!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Amberly M.
Providence, RI
If it want a mask to get you special event ready look no further. This mask brightens and evens tone, while also plumping and hydrating like crazy. These are temporary benefits of using the mask, but it’s noticeable and lasts long enough to make a difference.
Amanda R.
Diamond Bar, CA
I went in to sephora a few weeks ago and saw this product and I was very intrigued. It seemed like a good product so I decided to buy it. I used it the next day and loved it. Such a good product for my skin and I love how my skin felt right after this product.