BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An overnight mask that soothes redness and irritation to calm damaged skin. Solutions for:- Redness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Acne and blemishesIf you want to know more… This mask calms redness and soothes extremely damaged skin overnight. The nightly balm is infused with soothing centella asiatica, an Asian herbal plant commonly referred to as tiger grass, known to aid in skin recovery. Its soft cream texture is designed to support skin's innate recovery function to alleviate redness and prevent further damage.

• I love dr Jart masks! How are these new ones? Have you noticed a ...1 Answers
  • I'm assuming this is a sheet mask, if so, is it 48 dollars for on...2 Answers
  • Does this actually work? I have a lot of acne scars:(1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Corey P.
Scotch plains , NJ
These were just launched with Sephora along with the tiger grass repair serum I tried them both together over night and wow was speechless the next morning how well they calmed my sensitized skin, what I loved about the mask was you just squeeze it out the packet and toss you're done!
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
I feel like this mask rejuvenates your skin and gives you a nice glow after the mask is applied. It's definitely not a harsh feeling mask and the packaging is simple which is good. If I have something special to go to I may repurchase it because it's a little on the expensive side!
Hannah B.
Newburgh, IN
I love this mask so much and I use it multiple times throughout the week I have use this brand many times before and it is so good for my skin it makes it feel amazing in it evens out all the redness that I have I would recommend this to anybody
Savannah H.
Amherst , NY
Huge fan of Dr Gross skincare. I saw instant improvements in the overnight face mask. Very calming to any redness. Soothing and moisturizing in one.
Pam P.
8119 woodland way, semmes al. 36575
I've heard so much about this product and would love to try this for myself, but this is a little pricey for someone to try just to see if it works
Shannon K.
Philadelphia
I do like this masks for my oily skin. Makes our skin feel smooth and fresh. I use 2-3 times per week
marie m.
london, london
It is gorgeous in color and shape......I will make an offer when I receive it.........Its price is affordable and not expensive.......Very useful for the lips to get rid of cracks.......I have been rewarded with the existing colors......
aman k.
Makes your skin feel absolutely amazing and smooth after one use , softens to any harsh textures and is a very lightweight formula. In love with this product
Courtney S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm assuming this is a sheet mask, if so, is it 48 dollars for one sheet mask? Or do you get multiple? I don't see the information on here, but maybe I'm just blind :p
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who's seen a difference in there face when using this??
Francesca M.
Genoa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually work? I have a lot of acne scars:(
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love dr Jart masks! How are these new ones? Have you noticed a difference in your skin? I have slight acne scarring on my left cheek and large pores with fine lines and wrinkles starting to come around as well a uneven skin tone that is very red! Would this be a great match for my messed up skin haha Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!
Momo M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These seem really expensive how long do the effects last. If I use a mask will my skin look better for just one day?