BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An overnight mask that soothes redness and irritation to calm damaged skin. Solutions for:- Redness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Acne and blemishesIf you want to know more… This mask calms redness and soothes extremely damaged skin overnight. The nightly balm is infused with soothing centella asiatica, an Asian herbal plant commonly referred to as tiger grass, known to aid in skin recovery. Its soft cream texture is designed to support skin's innate recovery function to alleviate redness and prevent further damage.

• I love dr Jart masks! How are these new ones? Have you noticed a ...1 Answers
  • I'm assuming this is a sheet mask, if so, is it 48 dollars for on...2 Answers
  • Does this actually work? I have a lot of acne scars:(1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
The power ingredient in the Dr. Jart+ Cicapair collection is Tiger Grass AKA Centella Asiatica. Cicapair Collection is inspired by the true legend of Asian Tigers, rolling in Centella Asiatica to heal their battle wounds. For generations, this active ingredient has also been recognized as a recovery system to help support wounded skin exhibiting inflammation, redness, or blemishes. I suffer from Rosacea and let me tell you their are days when my skin feels so tight and irritated but once I use Tiger Grass Cream my face is immediately soothed.
Jennice K.
Buena Park, CA
It's a little annoying how the packaging is in a small pack and you have to rip of cut it open for every use but this odd smelling goozy product does wonder. Some people might not like the smell if you've used Tiger Grass balm. But I personally find this smell appealing.
I always put enough all over my face and neck and go to bed with it and the  KEY is to not wash this off with face soap the next morning. you can just cleanse your face with water and it will keep your face moisturized. It will also make your face look more firm and dewy. It works perfectly as a makeup base and primer to let your foundation stick  on more.
I didn't see an immediate change to my skin tone (calming the redness or making it more clear) but i love the feeling of fresh face the next morning after.
Sam G.
Harrison, NY
I’ve been a dr. Jart fan for years. This mask does not disappoint. It’s honestlt extremely effective at clearing up any blemishes and redness - i mean overnight. It’s slightly on the pricey side but don’t let that deter you. I will buy this forever - and i love pairing with the Dr. Jart green to beige redness corrector. Same cicapair idea, and i don’t even need foundation!!!  Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstore.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. Wish I add the extra income to always have this cream on hand...right now I pray for samples and add it to my wish lists. Lol  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Angie D.
I love to use this mask when my skin is feeling very dry and irritated. It works best when used at least 3-4 nights in a row. I only need about half of each packet per night, so I can stretch out the product. By the morning my skin is no longer red, and it feels completely soothed, soft, and hydrated. Love it!
Esme M.
Gilbert, AZ
I suffer from Rosacea and honestly this helps with the redness. My skin is sensitive and this is perfect for skin like mine, it doesn't make my face feel irritated which is a super plus and the scent is a nice medicinal smell, I've used it for 2 years now. Would definitely recommend.
Victoria A.
The tiger grass is a weird green color but I absolutely love it the packaging is perfect I use this product everyday and night the price is amazing with all the product you get I highly recommend this product
Corey P.
Scotch plains , NJ
These were just launched with Sephora along with the tiger grass repair serum I tried them both together over night and wow was speechless the next morning how well they calmed my sensitized skin, what I loved about the mask was you just squeeze it out the packet and toss you're done!
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
I feel like this mask rejuvenates your skin and gives you a nice glow after the mask is applied. It's definitely not a harsh feeling mask and the packaging is simple which is good. If I have something special to go to I may repurchase it because it's a little on the expensive side!
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
I love all the Tiger Grass products. It’s a great product for redness, which I have a lot of in the summer time. I purchased this at Sephora after reading a few reviews. It was a lil pricey but it lasts a while in my opinion.
Courtney S.
Burleson, TX
I'm assuming this is a sheet mask, if so, is it 48 dollars for one sheet mask? Or do you get multiple? I don't see the information on here, but maybe I'm just blind :p
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Who's seen a difference in there face when using this??
Francesca M.
Genoa
Does this actually work? I have a lot of acne scars:(
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I love dr Jart masks! How are these new ones? Have you noticed a difference in your skin? I have slight acne scarring on my left cheek and large pores with fine lines and wrinkles starting to come around as well a uneven skin tone that is very red! Would this be a great match for my messed up skin haha Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!
Mari M.
These seem really expensive how long do the effects last. If I use a mask will my skin look better for just one day?