BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An overnight mask that soothes redness and irritation to calm damaged skin. Solutions for:- Redness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Acne and blemishesIf you want to know more… This mask calms redness and soothes extremely damaged skin overnight. The nightly balm is infused with soothing centella asiatica, an Asian herbal plant commonly referred to as tiger grass, known to aid in skin recovery. Its soft cream texture is designed to support skin's innate recovery function to alleviate redness and prevent further damage.

• I love dr Jart masks! How are these new ones? Have you noticed a ...1 Answers
  • I'm assuming this is a sheet mask, if so, is it 48 dollars for on...2 Answers
  • Does this actually work? I have a lot of acne scars:(1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love using this together with the serum form the same line. This night mask is super easy to use and feels amazing to put on. It’s perfect for sensitive skin prone to acne and irritation, especially colder season! I’m not sure whether I like the packaging of it because of the sample like packets but they’re certainly handy for traveling!" in 9 reviews
Lekha D.
This is by far the best mask I have ever used. It is really hydrating and makes my skin super supple. It also helps with any redness or irritation you may have. It is used as a last step before retiring to bed. The product is pricey but it actually does do what it claims which is why I will continue to purchase it. I use retin a every other night on my face and neck for rosacea (very mild luckily) and I apply this product after applying a b5 serum. When I wake up my face and neck looks absolutely amazing. It is such a high quality skincare staple!!
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
The power ingredient in the Dr. Jart+ Cicapair collection is Tiger Grass AKA Centella Asiatica. Cicapair Collection is inspired by the true legend of Asian Tigers, rolling in Centella Asiatica to heal their battle wounds. For generations, this active ingredient has also been recognized as a recovery system to help support wounded skin exhibiting inflammation, redness, or blemishes. I suffer from Rosacea and let me tell you their are days when my skin feels so tight and irritated but once I use Tiger Grass Cream my face is immediately soothed.
Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
I love Dr. Mary's line with tiger grass. I use the redness treatment every single day underneath my foundation. Its a color corrector and a treatment. I suffer from rosacea and this line has been very beneficial for me. This mask I feel did have a great calming and soothing effect on my irritated skin. I own several products by this line and they work the best for my redness. The ingredients must be doing good work.
Marissa R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I use this product to moisturize daily, it has a really nice scent, not too powerful considering that it is on your face. I find that it’s really gentle, especially since I have somewhat sensitive skin. It’s been working really well! I need it specifically because my skin gets irritated, dry and prone to breakouts in the winter time.
Brittany G.
Amazing mask for redness! Literally helped my skin overnight. The only downside is it’s kinda pricey, and I just wish it came in a tube instead of packets. But you can use one packet three times, so the product does last a very long time. If you have redness or your face is dry and Irritated than I definitely suggest giving this a try! It will reduce the redness by the next day.
Hope B.
Mebane, NC
Just got this mask last week, but so far I really like it. It absorbs fairly quickly and doesn’t feel uncomfortable during the night. Calms my redness down and makes me feel smooth. Btw it comes in single use packs which would normally irritate me but they’re actually the perfect amount of product. Definitely recommend!!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstore.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. Wish I add the extra income to always have this cream on hand...right now I pray for samples and add it to my wish lists. Lol  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Audrey J.
Boston
I used this product every other night and it has most certainly improved the texture and appearance of my skin. It does run out a little bit quickly, but I love it so much I'm fine with that. The applicator nice and ensures you're no contaminating the product. Would def recommend!
Rachel S.
Tallahassee, FL
Night masks are definitely the most luxurious in my book, and this one in particular definitely lived up to that expectation. When I woke up in the morning my skin was ultra soft and noticeably brighter. My pores had even shrunk which gets two big thumbs up from me
Brittany 👑.
Knoxville, TN
Wow! This stuff is incredible. My skin redness is essentially nothing. It’s so calming for my skin and hydrating. It feels soothing and gentle. Easy to pop on while taking a bath to add relaxation. While it’s expensive, i would repurchase.
Courtney S.
Burleson, TX
I'm assuming this is a sheet mask, if so, is it 48 dollars for one sheet mask? Or do you get multiple? I don't see the information on here, but maybe I'm just blind :p
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Who's seen a difference in there face when using this??
Francesca M.
Genoa
Does this actually work? I have a lot of acne scars:(
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I love dr Jart masks! How are these new ones? Have you noticed a difference in your skin? I have slight acne scarring on my left cheek and large pores with fine lines and wrinkles starting to come around as well a uneven skin tone that is very red! Would this be a great match for my messed up skin haha Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!
Mari M.
These seem really expensive how long do the effects last. If I use a mask will my skin look better for just one day?