Dr. Jart+ Tiger Grass Nightly Re. Pair Mask

by Dr. Jart+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An overnight mask that soothes redness and irritation to calm damaged skin. Solutions for:- Redness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Acne and blemishesIf you want to know more… This mask calms redness and soothes extremely damaged skin overnight. The nightly balm is infused with soothing centella asiatica, an Asian herbal plant commonly referred to as tiger grass, known to aid in skin recovery. Its soft cream texture is designed to support skin's innate recovery function to alleviate redness and prevent further damage.

Has anyone used this in the day time?
DooEs this work with dry skin?
Can this product be applied alone or it needs a moistures before it?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Tiger Grass Nightly Re. Pair Mask!
Product Highlights
...mask is super easy to use and feels amazing to put on. It’s perfect for sensitive skin prone to acne and irritation, especially colder season! I’m not sure whether I like the packaging of it because of the sample like packets but they’re certainly handy for traveling!in reviews
Erin K.
Wakefield, RI
Dr. Jart+ Tiger Grass Nightly Re. Pair Mask uploaded by Erin K.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
So soothing and hydrating. Perfect for those days when my skin is over exfoliated or over retinized. It NEVER stings. It’s so comforting.
Kristina D.
Miramar, FL
Dr. Jart+ Tiger Grass Nightly Re. Pair Mask uploaded by Kristina D.
Great hydrating mask I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I used this lightweight sleep mask last night & woke up to smooth/hydrated skin! It goes on smooth has a cooling sensation when you first put it on. The gel like consistency absorbed into my skin in less than 5 minutes. I look forward to using more & reaping the benefits of this product!
Tracey D.
Dr. Jart+ Tiger Grass Nightly Re. Pair Mask uploaded by Tracey D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I owe Dr. Jart BIG for this amazing product. I have very sensitive skin which irritates easily. I use this nightly repair mask when my skin is in distress. By morning the redness and irritation is gone. Bonus: comes in individually wrapped packets.Dr. Jart+ Tiger Grass Nightly Re. Pair Mask
Aubrie M.
Dr. Jart+ Tiger Grass Nightly Re. Pair Mask uploaded by Aubrie M.
I love this product! It goes on velvety smooth and doesn't get all tacky. I have very sensitive skin and this didn't cause any irritation whatsoever. After my first use, my skin was definitely well moisturized and felt smoother. I recieved this product complimentary for testing purposes, but definitely want to purchase.
Nur A.
Kent, WA
Dr. Jart+ Tiger Grass Nightly Re. Pair Mask uploaded by Nur A.
Love love love this!!!! I love this mask! Definitely my favorite one and will be using it for a while now. Definitely left my skin super soft and clean and nourished 💕
Diana M.
Fords, NJ
Dr. Jart+ Tiger Grass Nightly Re. Pair Mask uploaded by Diana M.
I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful with the products I apply on my face. Per the instructions, Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Sleepair Intensive Mask should be the last step on your nightly routine. Upon opening the gel, I really liked that it doesn't have any type of smell or scent, it is totally odorless. That alone is a plus. Next, I applied a dime size of product on my whole face and neck, a little goes a long way. The texture is soft and a bit sticky, just like you would expect from any gel. I let it air dry and went to bed. The next day, my skin felt super soft, look very hydrated and there were no marks or residue on my pillow case. I have been using this gel for a week now and I love the way my skin feels the next day. I haven't experienced any irritation or rash, so it has become part of my nightly routine. I think this product is phenomenal. I received a free sample of Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Sleepair Intensive Mask in exchange for my honest review.
Allison M.
Dr. Jart+ Tiger Grass Nightly Re. Pair Mask uploaded by Allison M.
This has been replaced in the lineup but I'm kinda sad they did. I know the packaging isn't the most environmentally friendly, but it was GREAT for travel which I do frequently. It is rich and has Centella Asiatica in it which is amazing for skin repair.
Evgenya V.
Rocklin, CA
Dr. Jart+ Tiger Grass Nightly Re. Pair Mask uploaded by Evgenya V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Awesome product. Moisturizes my skin perfectly. Use before you go to sleep! Highly recommend
Robie H.
Big Bear Lake, CA
Dr. Jart+ Tiger Grass Nightly Re. Pair Mask uploaded by Robie H.
This mask is Incredible. I just apply before bed and wake up feeling amazing. My skin is smooth, moisturized and redness is visibly reduced. It’s a bit on the expensive side but totally worth it to me!
Ian K.
Dr. Jart+ Tiger Grass Nightly Re. Pair Mask uploaded by Ian K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Dr. Jart+ Tiger Grass Nightly Re. Pair Mask — This nightly repair mask leaves my skin feeling super hydrated even throughout the night. The consistency of this mask is super thick, but not overly heavy, trapping all of your skin’s natural moisture overnight. This mask if great for those who are looking to reduce skin irritation and redness!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...