BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set of seven innovative sheet masks to target an array of skincare concerns. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Acne and blemishes If you want to know more… Rubber Mask Hydration Lover is Dr. Jart+'s top-selling, super-innovative rubber mask. It drenches skin in hydration, soothes, and locks ingredients in for a healthy-looking, radiant complexion. Dermask Micro Jet Brightening Solution is a microfiber sheet mask that instantly brightens even the dullest complexion, while the ultra-hydrating Water Replenishment Cotton Sheet Mask refreshes and moisturizes dry, dehydrated, and fatigued skin. Dermask Micro Jet Clearing Solution is an ultra-fine microfiber sheet mask that prevents breakouts and helps diminish the look of scars and uneven skin tone. Pore Minimalist Black Charcoal Sheet Mask is a cooling black sheet mask infused with pure Korean charcoal to detoxify and diminish the look of pores. The super-moisturizing Ceramidin™ Skin-Friendly Nanoskin Sheet Mask is made of natural fiber and enriched with plumping, skin-fortifying ceramides. Pore Master Patch is a unique nose treatment that deep cleans and unclogs pores to remove blackheads, impurities, and excess oil. This set contains: - 0.8 oz/ 25 g Water Replenishment Mask - 1.1 oz/ 30 g Micro Jet Brightening Solution Mask - 0.8 oz/ 25 g Pore Minimalist Mask - 0.8 oz/ 25 g Pore Master Patch Mask - 1 oz/ 27 g Micro Jet Clearing Solution Mask - 0.9 oz/ 25 g Ceramidin Mask - 1.5 oz/ 43 g Hydration Lover Rubber Mask The perfect collection of face savers, this set of seven of Dr. Jart+'s most popular sheet masks treats multiple skin concerns, so you won't be left guessing. It makes the perfect stocking stuffer for a loved one or a holiday treat for yourself! see more...

dorothy C.
Astoria, NY
Overall the masks are good quality. The pack offers a good deal in terms of price. I like to use them once a week, and like the variety. The packaging is also very cute. I would buy them again. Easy to use and would recommend.
Jewels G.
These marks are really amazing. I love how the make my skin feel afterwards. The main reason I got them was because of the tarot card theme. That’s literally the best packaging for marks I’ve ever seen.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
I enjoyed this mask set and would recommend to any person who wants to sample a variety of products that dr. Jart has to offer. It has masks that address a number of skin solutions such as hydration, brightening, clearing, pore problems, and sensitive skin. Great quality masks that I continue to repurchase.
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
This has been on my Sephora loves list since it came out. I love the Dr. Jart brand, the sheet masks work so well, and this is such a cute packaging! I think the price point is reasonable for the amount of mamas you get in the box.
Ana M.
This is an awesome bundle if you like face masks. Each face mask is formulated to tackle one specific area of concern and is a great way to try out different formulas (it even has a rubber mask). I would definitely repurchase.
Michelle G.
I liked the majority of these masks but theres was 1 that I wasn't able to use because the ingredients have caused me to breakout before. It was a great way to try out new masks. Will be buying the clearing one again.
Lindsey T.
Loved this set of sheets masks. This brand is amazing at skin care (as we know) and these masks are on par! Each one does exactly what it says. I have already repurchased:)
Austen G.
Gilmer, TX
I won't lie, the packaging drew me in. It's so unique and cute!

You also get a great value. I've never tried Dr. Jart face masks before, so this was a great way to try a bunch and see what I like and want to repurchase.

I have sensitive skin and so far have had no issues.
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
This was easily my favorite purchase at Sephora this late fall/winter! The masks were so wonderful. It was the perfect way to treat myself to a little pampering without spending the amount I would at a salon. I’d definitely purchase it again!
Jill M.
Carson, CA
Got this as a gift from my boyfriend and I absolutely love it! The variety of masks were great and did as each described. My favorite was the hydrating one!
P. Q.
Tôi có thể thử và review sản phẩm này ?