BY DR. JART+

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A cellulose sheet mask that hydrates, soothes, and calms the sensitive irritation of the dehydrated skin. Made of fine cellulose fiber, the lightweight, transparent mask allows pores to fully absorb essential nutrients and moisturizing ingredients for an ultimate hydration therapy. It immediately soothes skin stress and prevents hydration loss. The comforting complex derived from botanical extracts including aloe vera and phytoncides provides instant cooling moisturization with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to help calm. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I have horrible milia bumps on my face and use strong acne products to remove and dry them out. My skin is already sensitive and dry to begin with so having a very moisturizing mask once to twice a week is a must. This mask is so hydrating, calming and cooling. It smells a bit weird but its worth it. It left my skin so soft and hydrated. All my little dry sports were gone. its also safe for sensitive skin! " in 17 reviews
Dominique H.
Virginia Beach, Va

This mask is great! I can’t believe I haven’t tried it before! It definitely calmed my skin and provided great hydration. It also felt amazing on my face. You feel the cooling relief immediately after applying, and it lasted the whole 30mins I had the mask on. Definitely gonna pick up more of these the next time I'm in sephora.  Dr. Jart+ Soothing Hydra Solution(TM) Deep Hydration Sheet Mask 1 Mask
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
The packaging and design of this product is really. The size of the sheet mask is wide enough too, ery easy to apply and no tangles. The hydration level is pretty good specially for this summer. I keep my sheet mask inside a fridge for more cooling and relaxing effect.
Cat F.
Chicago , IL
I loved this mask. I used it after I got sunburnt and then very stupidly exfoliated my face. My face was burning!! It hurt so bad but this mask was so effective at soothing and cooling my face. I think it helped with my burn as well. I felt so hydrated after. I definitely recommend if your face is feeling a little inflamed!
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
I love all Dr. Jart+ masks I have true and this was no exception. My skin felt so smooth, plump, and hydrated after using this mask and the excess serum that you rub in after made it even better. These masks are a little pricey but I definitely think they’re worth it! I’ve tried quite a few of these masks and haven’t been dissapointed once!
Allison S.
This is a great mask. It left my skin so so soft after using. You can’t go wrong with a moisturizing sheet mask, but this one definitely met my expectations. Plus, you can save the leftover serum from the pouch to use the next day! I would definitely buy this mask again.
Love X.
Price: $$
Scent: Strong herbal scent - not to fond of

Fitting: Covers entire face and part of my hair - but just right  for the boyfriend

Sheet: Firm (first time I was amazed at how perfectly folded the sheet was)

Essence: Barely any left in the package - mask felt like it was holding onto a lot of it

Results: My skin definitely got brighter and more plump. But the pimples didn't seem to be calmer. The eczema on my neck was calmer but it didn't stay calm for long

Recommend? Yes (for the moisture and plumpness)
Repurchase? No (the smell was too strong for me)
Ashley S.
Probably my fav sheet mask! Hydrating, non-irritating, and no funky smells. The price is fair & stays on the skin well so you’re not constantly having to mess with it. I am not sure about ingredients or their stance on animal testing, but it does hydrate & smooth.
Marilynn E.
Chicago
Definitely felt great. It was a little inconvenient, because once I put it on, I couldn't really do anything else, but that was a little relaxing in itself. It stayed on pretty well, but I mostly stayed still. I can't say it fixed my problems but it did make my skin feel hydrated, even if it was temporary.
Tyler S.
Warwick, RI USA
I love these masks! Definitely don’t have them all the time but consider these a treat for my skin when I can find them! Great for use after the beach or when it’s so cold your skin is just inflamed and dry, definitely calms skin down, moisturizes and heals
Vivian Y.
boston
Great face mask for a boost in skin hydration. My skin always feels great after it. I don’t even need a moisturiser after because it lasts the night. Light, clean scent. Would recommend for sure! A bit on the pricy side per mask.
Kim B.
Ebro, FL
Is this worth the $6 Sephora charges?

back