BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A collection of sheet masks to provide targeted benefits to the face, eye, and neck. Solutions for:- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticityIf you want to know more… From brightening to purifying to fighting blemishes, these targeted sheet masks from Dr. Jart+ are each made with fine cellulose fiber to help deliver maximum targeted actives to the skin, delivering optimum results. Each mask also creates a cooling sensation to calm skin and applies acupressure to support natural circulation. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free from 10 harmful ingredients such as artificial fragrance or color, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA that causes skin irritation. It's suited for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

Buy on Sephora
Alisha C.
This product from Dr. Tart and sheet is awesome! I absolutely love it. My girl bought it for me! Highly recommend! Dr. Jart+ Sheet Masks Dermask Ultra Jet Porecting Solution Bubbling Charcoal Sheet Mask
Jody B.
Tucson
Good for dry to oily skin feels amazing after use you will be happy you tried it well worth the price I'm glad I tried it .it did what it's suppose to that is for sure try it ladies you will be glad you did trust me 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Liz M.
Columbus , GA
I love the dr jart brand and the masks are great too usually you can find items like this online from places like dermstore or Sephora I like to mask in the evening as a relaxation activity so I’d recommend
Thanh B.
Baton Rouge
I seriously cannot like this, it’s really unconditional sitting on your face and it’s stings. The product claimed that it’s working if you feel tingling. But that’s not what I looking for in a sheet mask. I prefer ones that I just can throw on and relax. Thumbs down for me 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻
rocki j.
I like this sheet mask. It was very fitted to my face unlike some other sheet masks. It felt kinda stingy but it’s supposed to feel like that. If you don’t like that i would not recommend this product for you. This is a great product although it has room for improvement.
Kayla M.
Titusville, FL
Product is good. You should try it you may like it. Got it from walmart. Good price. Try it out. 😀 you wont regret it.
Sammi H.
Tampa, FL
I really like this mask super easy to use and I really think it makes my skin feel so nice afterwards
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love this not to expe
Dive and makes my skin feel soft and refreshed after use love it
Marie C.
Valframbert
Ce masque se présente sous forme de masque tissu noir, ce qui peut être surprenant aux premiers abords. De plus, il mousse ! Il laisse la peau comme collante et il ne faut mieux pas se maquiller directement après !
Cynthia R.
At first I was a little bit scared when I saw this all black sheet mask. And when it started foaming on my face I was like "I am going to transform in a bubble woman!" Haha But after I removed the sheet mask, my skin felt so clean! I felt my skin was deeply purified! I recommend this sheet mask, especially when you feel your skin is down because of pollution! Great way to bring back some oxygen to your skin!
Sydney L.
Chandler, AZ
Where can I buy this?
krissia a.
What is this for?
Poppy J.
Does this work well on oily skin ??
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
Does this mask work well?
Crystal L.
London
Is this mask very drying to the skin?