BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set of fun, DIY rubbery modeling masks that infuse skin with potent actives to smooth for a healthy, dewy-looking complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more…Dr. Jart uses the same "rubber mask" technique found in high-end Korean spas to achieve equivalent high-performance results without the fuss of mixing a traditional modeling pack. The innovative cream-to-sheet formula penetrates skin more deeply than a sheet mask to deliver high-potency active ingredients. Each freshly-made mask penetrates skin surface to deliver the benefits your skin needs most quickly and effectively. This collection contains:(Each sold separately)Shake & Shot Rubber Hydro Mask: Moisturizes and revitalizes the complexion. The Hydro Mask ampoule contains a cocktail of Vitamin B5 (panthenol) and Expert Moist Complex, rich in amino acids, to help strengthen skin's moisture barrier. Just shake it up and give skin a hydrating shot. Shake & Shot Rubber Soothing Mask: Calms and repairs the complexion. The Soothing Mask ampoule contains Vitamin K3 (menadione) and a soothing botanical complex to calm irritated skin. Just shake it up and give sensitive skin a soothing shot. Shake & Shot Rubber Brightening Mask: Brightens dull skin. The Brightening Mask ampoule contains Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and sea buckthorn fruit extract, rich in vitamins, to even out skin tone, brighten darkness and revitalize skin. Just shake it up and give skin a brightening shot. Shake & Shot Rubber Firming Mask: Improves skin elasticity and firmness. The Firming Mask ampoule contains Vitamin A (retinol) and OxyForce™ Cellular Active to help boost collagen synthesis and enhance elasticity and firmness of sagging skin. Just shake it up and give skin a firming shot. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates As the leader in high-performing skinca see more...

• How are these? Would u recommend? Dr. Jart+ Shake & Shot(...3 Answers
  • where can I buy this beside online ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
FAVORITE MASK
I love everything about this! I love it’s quickness, the simplicity of being able to mix two packets together to get the perfect mask, that ACTUALLY WORKS! Dr. Jart+ Shake & Shot(TM) Rubber Masks Brightening 1 mask as well as the Dr. Jart+ Shake & Shot(TM) Rubber Masks Soothing 1 mask are the funnest (yes I know it’s not a real word) masks I’ve done in a while! My boyfriend and I love doing face masks at night, and everything makes his sensitive little skin red as a cherry, but these don’t. They have a “sit on the skin” feel, and although it doesn’t feel like it’s penetrating your skin, when we finish laughing and peeling off these masks, our skin has a NOTABLE difference. We typically share one of the masks between the two of us and we got in the hang of working quickly since the mask does dry and solidify fast, but all in all, the packaging is eye catching, smart, and the product as a whole is really innovative. Definitely worth the $12. I love these masks and I will continue to purchase until they discontinue them!
Tori B.
Starkville, MS
LOVE this mask! I picked it up at Sephora because the packaging was so cute, and I couldn’t put it back – I just had to get it! I loved the packaging, and mixing the packets together was extremely simple. This mask was just super fun to mix and do honestly. It was very cooling the whole time I had it on, and taking it off was a breeze. My skin was so smooth after the Dr. Jart+ Shake & Shot(TM) Rubber Masks Brightening 1 mask! There is a lot of product in the package though (enough for 2 people), so since the price is a little steep ($12 a container), I’d maybe suggest going in with a friend and splitting it for a fun bestie night inn Overall, I’d definitely repurchase, especially for a fun night in with my girls!
Greg A.
Los Angeles, CA
I really wanted to like this product. I use my fair share of face masks and this just seemed upset gimmicky to me. Although I think that it did moisturize my skin, the product just didn’t deliver on the brightening side. I would suggest mixing it with entry spoon/spatula on not shaking it, cause it’s just unnecessary. Application of the product isn’t smooth and leaves the mask lumpy/patchy, which leave small pockets of the face with little to no product. Once applied, i didn’t get a real tightening sensation is just kind of dried. Peeling off was a nice. Mine didn’t come off all in one because I dumbly got it in my beard. All in all 3/5 stars because my skin was super moisturized but it didn’t deliver on the brightening.
Jackie H.
Cedar Park
This is my favorite modeling mask right now. I have repurchased it several times, and use one every Sunday. It is easy to use. It comes with everything you need, making it mess free. All you do is pour the two pouches into the cup. Put the lid on. Shake. Then use the provided spatula to apply the mask. Let it set for about 30 minutes, and then peel it off. My skin always feels so fresh, soft, and smooth after each use. It evens my complexion and gives me back a youthful glow.
Tiffany N.
Hmm unfortunately I wasn’t too impressed with this mask. It comes with 2 packs that you have to mix in the cup. It was very messy trying to squeeze in the orange pack as it’s liquid. The next step is to cover the hole and shake it, seems easy right? Wrong. It spilled out the first few shakes until the solution became solid. You have 2 minutes to apply it or it gets rubbery and balls up so you have to move fast. I got the brightening mask as I have some dark spots I’d like to clear up. When I took it off, I just felt oily. No glow like I’ve experienced with other mask. I had high expectations from this mask and I really feel it missed the mark.
Alyssa R.
Bend, OR
This product is amazing! It comes in a little smoothie cup, with spatula straw. The packaging is adorable. It was smaller than I thought but I forgot to look at the ounces and whatnot when purchasing. It seems like there is not a lot of product after mixing it up as well but it goes a looong way. I had to put some on my neck to use it all. After waiting 20mins I removed the mask and honestly the difference was incredible!! I was straight up glowing! The picture on the left is after I used the mask and my face is glowy and looks more tan!? Before I’m washed out and sad! It was an awesome thing to be able to see the noticeable difference in the same exact lighting. Results didn’t last too long however but my skin was incredibly soft. Love this mask. Makeup when on seamlessly afterwards also! I strongly recommend this to everyone and I will be trying the other ones too! Firming is next!
Emily F.
New Eagle, PA
This was something super cool that my cousin and I decided to pick up on a whim. It was so much fun to add water and actually make your own mask! The only complaint with that i would have is it made SO MUCH. We could’ve just used one bottle for 2 or even 3 people. But you apply it all over your face and look like a psycho for about 20 minutes and then the satisfying peel off. It brightened my skin up and made it feel so soft! Is this life changing? No. Is it fun and does help your skin feel better atm? Yes!!
Autumn S.
I love these masks so much because they make my skin feel awesome afterwards. I did do a review on the Sephora website. The coolest thing about them is that they are fresh you make them yourself which is really fun and I love doing that. I also really like the fact that they turn to a weird rubber texture and that’s almost like a sheet mask which keeps the stuff on your skin that’s always awesome I did notice a difference too my skin was more hydrated and was looking good.
Rachel R.
N Chesterfld, VA
I have mild rosacea on my cheeks and I wanted to try out a brightening mask to see if it could help minimize that and my acne scarring. After 30 minutes, I felt like the rosacea was a lot less red and my skin felt happy. The texture of the mask is weird, but I love a good peel off mask!!!
Alex A.
Sarasota, FL
After receiving this product for my birthday from my bestie, I gave this innovative product a go. Come to find out, it wasn’t that bad! Since I have normal-combination skin, this moisturizing peel off mask worked wonders! Only down side was a bit of irritation from the formula, but it did die down after a couple hours. Definitely would recommend this product to someone needing some radiance/moisturization.
*FlAkA* D.
Jacksonville , NC
where can I buy this beside online ?
Tiffany C.