BY DR. JART+ #86 in BB Cream

It is a triple action bb cream that gives whitening to improve darkness by managing the principle of the skin, wrinkle improvement that cares to the fine lines, and strong sun block. It revitalizes the skin into elastic and live condition of the original skin and enhances protection from harmful environment. It covers the skin defect to the deep troubles naturally to create clean skin tone and keeps the skin soft for a long time without glossiness. see more...

Marilynn E.
Chicago
I wanted to love this so much, I was so excited when I got it, and the formula feels really nice, but the color is horrible. There's only one color and it's a greyish pink, not human colored at all. Even my friends with pink undertones said this was too pink and washed them out (bc of the grey). It's also a little greasy, which doesn't feel heavy but leaves you pretty shiny. This was a huge disappointment for me.
Tonya G.
Kelso, WA
This is the perfect match for my nc 2o-25 skin. It's got light coverage that feels like satin on my face. It does need set with a powder or at least for me it does. I love the airbrushed look I have that isn't screaming "I'm wearing makeup" on those days where I just want to keep my makeup low key. The scent isn't over powering either. It quickly dissipates after I've applied it. Try a sample at Sephora if your unsure! I highly recommend this bb cream!
Lindsay G.
United states
Not much coverage and is very limited in color range so that is a huge downside. Otherwise it didn't look bad on my skin, didn't emphasize any dry patches but only lasted a few hours on my skin.
Jennifer P.
Enfield
Ok I love this, its light and makes me look radiant and a little makes a long way. Light coverage but enough to make my skin look clear. Best BB cream ever. I originally received this as a sample then purchased the full size. Unfortunately the lightest shade is light and I consider myself fair. It gets a bit darker after it oxidizes. Will buy again if they make it one shade lighter
Chelsey D.
This is another one of my ultimate favorite summer go to this because it does a great coverage is great for fair skinned people it provides a awesome sunscreen protection. Our use this when I go to Schlitter Bon which is a waterpark and I do not get sunburn whatsoever. This is great for any age even though it says anti-aging it’s never too late to start.
Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
This is one of the few BB creams I've purchased more than once. The
light-medium shade skews pink, so if you have yellow undertones, I would
steer clear of this one. My skin has both pink and yellow undertones,
so this works for me during the winter and spring (I have to warm it up
with some bronzer, though). The coverage is quite sheer, so I often use
it as a base for my History of Whoo cushion.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
I’m giving this 3 stars because the shade range is ludicrous and it’s just a touch too dewy for my combo skin. When I prepare correctly and set my oilier areas, it works very well. Light coverage as is expected from a B.B. cream. Overall, this is wonderful for the “no makeup” makeup look.
Cheryl C.
Shoreline, WA
This is my holy grail of B.B. cream and foundation. Smooth, luxurious application and creamy, moist coverage. Blends with a beauty blender, feels like a moisturizer with good coverage. I tried a sample from Sephora and got hooked! Worth the price, lasts forever and travel friendly.
Sabrina P.
Gaithersburg, MD
Compared to the other Korean bb creams, this one disappointed me. The smell was super strong and it left a weird gray cast on my skin that I did not like. It was also significantly more expensive than the drugstore bb creams I’ve tried that were amazing (etude house).
Kate T.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this B.B. cream. It’s one of the few that actually has spf 50. My face feels moisturized and has great coverage. The shade is easy to blend and eight he right powder, it looks flawless. Doesn’t have a very sticky finish like other B.B. creams.