BY DR. JART+ #74 in BB Cream

It is a triple action bb cream that gives whitening to improve darkness by managing the principle of the skin, wrinkle improvement that cares to the fine lines, and strong sun block. It revitalizes the skin into elastic and live condition of the original skin and enhances protection from harmful environment. It covers the skin defect to the deep troubles naturally to create clean skin tone and keeps the skin soft for a long time without glossiness. see more...

Tonya G.
Kelso, WA
This is the perfect match for my nc 2o-25 skin. It's got light coverage that feels like satin on my face. It does need set with a powder or at least for me it does. I love the airbrushed look I have that isn't screaming "I'm wearing makeup" on those days where I just want to keep my makeup low key. The scent isn't over powering either. It quickly dissipates after I've applied it. Try a sample at Sephora if your unsure! I highly recommend this bb cream!
Srin Y.
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Chelsey D.
This is another one of my ultimate favorite summer go to this because it does a great coverage is great for fair skinned people it provides a awesome sunscreen protection. Our use this when I go to Schlitter Bon which is a waterpark and I do not get sunburn whatsoever. This is great for any age even though it says anti-aging it’s never too late to start.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
I’m giving this 3 stars because the shade range is ludicrous and it’s just a touch too dewy for my combo skin. When I prepare correctly and set my oilier areas, it works very well. Light coverage as is expected from a B.B. cream. Overall, this is wonderful for the “no makeup” makeup look.
Sabrina P.
Gaithersburg, MD
Compared to the other Korean bb creams, this one disappointed me. The smell was super strong and it left a weird gray cast on my skin that I did not like. It was also significantly more expensive than the drugstore bb creams I’ve tried that were amazing (etude house).
KT H.
Clinton, CT
It isn’t joking when it says “whitening“. A little too pale for me since I don’t really need wrinkle coverage. This will probably work well as a highlighter for people olive toned skin… Great coverage, smell and feel throughout the day.
Sarah F.
Whittier, CA
Absolutely obsessed with this product...doesn’t leave my face dry or flake. It’s a great product and dr. Jart is a good brand in general I have yet to find a product I dislike.
Cheryl S.
I REALLY like this BB cream however the shade range is horrible! Two shades?!? Really? The darker shade has a grayish undertone too so you have to be careful not to put too much on. The best thing about the B.B. cream is the finish it is so dewy looking ...... I wish they had s color to match me better though!
Sonia M.
Clearwater
Awesome product it last all day. Does great with my skin. Very easy to apply with a sponge. You can use it under powder foundation to give you that extra long wear.
cheryl c.
Shoreline, WA
This is my holy grail of B.B. cream and foundation. Smooth, luxurious application and creamy, moist coverage. Blends with a beauty blender, feels like a moisturizer with good coverage. I tried a sample from Sephora and got hooked! Worth the price, lasts forever and travel friendly.