BY DR. JART+

It is a triple action bb cream that gives whitening to improve darkness by managing the principle of the skin, wrinkle improvement that cares to the fine lines, and strong sun block. It revitalizes the skin into elastic and live condition of the original skin and enhances protection from harmful environment. It covers the skin defect to the deep troubles naturally to create clean skin tone and keeps the skin soft for a long time without glossiness. see more...

Kathy F.
Florissant, MO
This is by far my favorite thing ever. It has enough coverage for me to consider it a foundation. I'm always told my skin is glowing when I use it. I love the amount of SPF protection it provides, which is around the amount that a dermatologist recommends.
Minnelle K.
This bb cream is the bomb! Not only does it give you a nice glow, but it also has SPF in it to prevent sun damage. I love medium coverage and this bb cream is a perfect medium coverage cream!
Maisie H.
I like how this looks on my skin, but the color choices are awful. There are only two shades. But it does look beautiful on the skin and I love all the skin ingredients in this.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Nice BB cream. Comes in two shade selections. Has SPF 45. Firming moisture technology, anti aging serum and bio-peptides, sunscreen and antioxidants, brightens and conceals uneven skin tone. A fill size tube gives you 1.4 fl 0z. Great for the no makeup makeup look or natural coverage. Love for running quick errands. Applies easily like a moisturizer and smoothly. Has a pump top and a hard cased tube. One of my favorites!
Lisa Marie L.
This is a nice all-in-one moisturizer/sunblock/bb cream. I have normal to dry skin (more on the dry side in winter) and it is enough moisture however in the winter I would layer in over a hydrating serum. Also it goes on with a "grey" cast so you have to really blend to make that go away. Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45
Megan J.
I will use this the rest of my life. I get compliments about my skin whenever I have it on. I use it as my spf and my foundation. I never leave home with out it. I have one in my car, my bathroom and my purse. It's a smooth, subtle perfect layer of magical skin.
Leah W.
This was a tad but pink for my skin tone but overall this was an incredible product. It goes on smooth, doesn't break out my skin. It smells pleasant, evens out skin tone and has added SPF. That's something we all need.
Karenmatt S.
I love Dr Jart products normally but this one didn't do anything particularly for me. It does adjust nicely to my skin tone, however, left me oily and streaky after a few hours.
Brashell C.
Vinemont , AL
This stuff is awesome. I’m young, but it is still awesome for even my skin. I love the coverage it gives, and the finish it beautiful!!!!
Barbara H.
Garland, TX
I received a sample of this in my birchbox and I loved it. Great quality and good coverage for it being a BB cream.