BY DR. JART+ #89 in BB Cream

It is a triple action bb cream that gives whitening to improve darkness by managing the principle of the skin, wrinkle improvement that cares to the fine lines, and strong sun block. It revitalizes the skin into elastic and live condition of the original skin and enhances protection from harmful environment. It covers the skin defect to the deep troubles naturally to create clean skin tone and keeps the skin soft for a long time without glossiness. see more...

Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
I’m giving this 3 stars because the shade range is ludicrous and it’s just a touch too dewy for my combo skin. When I prepare correctly and set my oilier areas, it works very well. Light coverage as is expected from a B.B. cream. Overall, this is wonderful for the “no makeup” makeup look.
cheryl c.
Shoreline , WA
This is my holy grail of B.B. cream and foundation. Smooth, luxurious application and creamy, moist coverage. Blends with a beauty blender, feels like a moisturizer with good coverage. I tried a sample from Sephora and got hooked! Worth the price, lasts forever and travel friendly.
Sabrina P.
Gaithersburg, MD
Compared to the other Korean bb creams, this one disappointed me. The smell was super strong and it left a weird gray cast on my skin that I did not like. It was also significantly more expensive than the drugstore bb creams I’ve tried that were amazing (etude house).
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I wish this cream matched my tone a bit better, I liked the benefits from this cream along with their detox version. It’s a nice lightweight cream that allows your skin to breathe. It helps brighten your complexion, help wrinkles and dark spots. I really liked this cream but again I wish it matched my skin better :((
Sarah F.
Whittier , CA
Absolutely obsessed with this product...doesn’t leave my face dry or flake. It’s a great product and dr. Jart is a good brand in general I have yet to find a product I dislike.
Cheryl S.
I REALLY like this BB cream however the shade range is horrible! Two shades?!? Really? The darker shade has a grayish undertone too so you have to be careful not to put too much on. The best thing about the B.B. cream is the finish it is so dewy looking ...... I wish they had s color to match me better though!
Kate T.
['Scottsdale', ''], AZ
I love this B.B. cream. It’s one of the few that actually has spf 50. My face feels moisturized and has great coverage. The shade is easy to blend and eight he right powder, it looks flawless. Doesn’t have a very sticky finish like other B.B. creams.
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
I have been using this BB cream for a year now and cannot go without it! It makes my skin look younger and radiant! It has other benefits including anti aging ones and stays on all day. This is a permanent item in my collection! Love it!!
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
Not sure if this is the same one but the packaging looks the same. Coverage is great for a B.B. cream but I feel it’s way too thick and looks greasy after you apply. You definitely need to set it with a powder afterwards.