Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 medium to deep 1.5 oz/ 40 mL uploaded by Mahi C.

BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A cult-favorite all-in-one beauty balm perfects the complexion with a powerful anti-aging complex while shielding skin from UV damage. Solutions for:- Uneven skintone- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Premium BB is the ideal all-in-one complexion perfector and the original innovation from Dr. Jart. With natural coverage and a dewy finish, this BB cream formula is a moisturizer, sunscreen and treatment serum in one to treat, hydrate, prime, protect and camouflage the skin. Premium BB delivers high levels of active anti-aging ingredients to skin; moisturizes and soothes dehydrated skin; primes and perfects skin surface; camouflages and color corrects skin tone; and protects skin from damaging UV rays with SPF 45. Use as the last step in your beauty regimen or on its own as an instant beautifier that leaves skin dewy and glowing. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Dr. Jart was among the first to introduce beauty balms to the market and the first to bring this iconic BB cream to the United States. Beauty Balms, or BB Creams, were originally developed in South Korea as the perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, protect, and camouflage the skin. They're the original complexion perfectors and a must-have in every make-up bag today. see more...

Molly H.
Waukesha
I recently got this as a sample and decided to purchase the full size from Sephora. It has great coverage and is quite affordable for the amount you get. The sunscreen effect is excellent and it is my go to for no to low makeup days. The only slight negative is that it leaves my combination skin nose looking a little greasy, but it's not a big deal to use foundation there instead of this.
Ris N.
Manhattan
I’ve never used a BB cream until I fell in love with the Dr. Jart+ beauty brand. Whenever I don’t feel like wearing a full face of makeup, I use the B.B. cream. It has benefits that include sunscreen, I don’t use a lot because a little goes a long way.
Shrota D.
Edison, NJ
I loveeeee this product. It gives you just enough coverage for everyday use and the cool thing about it is that it changed to my skin tone after applying it. I would definitely recommend trying it out. It is a little pricey but i think it’s worth t.
Kristy P.
For the most part I love this B.B. cream. However, it is very heavy feeling in the summer months. The color isn’t great (it kind of has a grey tint). Overall, it gets the job done and hides most of my imperfections which is great for a B.B. cream.
Aliyah E.
Uniondale , NY
I love to use this as a moisturizer/primer before my makeup. I love the amount of spf it has (45). My only concern is the shade range because there aren’t many colors to choose from but it’s a great product and you get a lot of product.
Chloe M.
Jersey city
This product made my skin feel hydrated and comfortable and at the same time kept me feeling protected from the sun. I wish this product came in a better variety of colors because it came off looking a little weird on me.
Shannon T.
Baton Rouge
I LOVE this product. This is my everyday/work foundation. Gives a great finish and coverage similar to the It CC cream but much less oily - I have oily skin so this product was a much better fit for me.
Jenie N.
Irvine
This bb cream is very good. It gives your face even skin tone. However, it made my face really oily as well as made me break out so I had to stop using it. I would not buy this Beauty Balm again. Maybe if you had dryer skin you should give it a try.
Brittany Z.
San Dimas
This product was ok but nothing special for me. I tried a sample to see how my skin would like it and ended up not purchasing it because it felt kind of oily for me.
Michelle L.
I received a sample of this in either my Birchbox, Ipsy or allure box. I forget. But it is the best B.B. cream out there!! Works like a medium coverage foundation yet feels light and gives a beautiful glow.

back