2 colors available

BY DR. JART+ #10 in BB Cream

What it is:
A one-step balm that perfects the appearance of skin while protecting it from the sun and environmental factors.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Redness
- Dullness/uneven texture
- Acne/blemishes
- Loss of firmness/elasticity

If you want to know more…
A moisturizer, sunscreen, and treatment serum, Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 is an all-in-one product that provides advanced brightening properties. Perfect under makeup, its natural-looking coverage minimizes the appearance of imperfections and evens the skintone. Antioxidant bio-peptides and adenosine protect skin from harsh environmental factors while restoring firmness and elasticity. This lightweight formula features mineral sunscreens to provide broad spectrum sun protection from both UVA and UVB rays. Skin is left looking smooth, perfect, and natural.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Beauty Balms or BB Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, protect, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile five-in-one formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skin care ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin’s surface; camouflage and color correct the skintone; and protect skin from the sun with SPF. They can be used as a last step for their skin care benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier.

• How does the color of this one compare to the Water Fuse BB of the ...1 Answers
  • Would this similar to boscia bb cream?Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for something with light to medium coverage for summer ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I'm not even exaggerating, it really is one of the best BB creams I've tried, considering coverage pay off, color matching, consistency and SPF 45!!" in 18 reviews
  • "I don't like to wear a lot of make up and this evens out my skin tone just enough and provides with me with a moisturizer. " in 11 reviews
  • "It also has high SPF - I even wore this while on safari in Africa and my skin looked beautiful and didn't get burned while riding around in a Range Rover!" in 5 reviews
  • "I was so thrilled to receive this as a sample size because that means I can travel with a mini instead of the full size!" in 5 reviews
Elana B.
Elana B.
Review for: light to medium
I LOVE this BB cream. It's the first one I've owned, and I plan to continue buying it for as long as it's available. I used foundation the other day, and I actually prefer the BB cream now. It gives me a nice even complexion and somehow makes me look more awake and alive, but it looks like I'm not wearing any makeup. It's like magic. I have Giorgio Armani foundation, and I still prefer this BB cream!

My daily routine now is very simple. I rub the cream into my skin with my hands, then set it with a translucent powder to prevent it from being tacky or shiny (this may or may not be necessary for everyone, but it's my preference). I don't bother with concealer, as I feel this offers a nice natural coverage and is sufficient for even my under eye circles. I throw on some eyeliner, mascara, and my Lancôme Juicy Shaker, and I'm good to go! I don't bother with blush or bronzer or highlighters, as I feel the BB cream makes my skin look great on its own.
Kollina D.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely love BB and CC creams, especially from skincare brands, because I think they benefit the skin so much! There are days when I just do not want a full coverage foundation on my face. There are days where I don't want to wear any make up at all. Those are the days that I reach for a BB or CC cream, and quite frequently, it's the Dr. Jart one. The formula is really comfortable and the tint is just enough that it creates a nice, natural, even skintone. I love that it is good for my skin and I adore that it has SPF. I like that it makes me look dewy, but not oily. It's a very reasonable price as I don't need much product for the coverage I'm going for. I will definitely keep this in my routine.
April V.
April V.
Tampa, FL
Review for: light to medium
I received a sample size of this at Sephora in the light-medium shade. This BB cream had so many great reviews on both Sephora and Inflenster so I was looking forward to trying this out. I love that it has anti-aging benefits, and a high SPF of 45. The texture is beautiful and creamy when I applied it to my face. It covered nice, but I did not feel like the product melted into my skin. The color made my skin look a little ashy, and it made my fine lines more noticeable and my face looked greasy. I have oily/combo skin, and I do not feel this product was right for my skin type. I will not be buying a full size of this. Thank God for samples.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Review for: light to medium
I'll be honest with you, I was never a believer in Beauty Balms until I got my hands on this one in a sample from Sephora. The coverage, the feather light feel, the perfect amount of dewy perfection, and SPF 45 to boot, it's everything I've ever wanted out of a foundation to be honest. I've come to prefer this over most all of my fuller coverage foundations, and have even found that my skin looks better after I use this product. Discovering this one was my first step into Korean skin care and I've not looked back. If you love a lighter coverage and want skin boosting ingredients as well, I'd say this product is an excellent one.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East meadow , NY
Review for: light to medium
I have been testing out this bb cream for a few months now and I really like it. I do find that bb creams from Asian brands tend to have a greyish undertone which might seem like it would be unflattering but in actuality helps with a more natural look. The finish of this is pretty dewy until you set it down a little (which I find quite nice, having dry skin) and I've noticed it lasts all day. At 1.7 ounces there is almost double the product than a normal foundation so you're definitely getting some bang for you buck there. It's also worth mentioning that even with one layer this bb cream is a pretty solid medium coverage
Cristina B.
Cristina B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: light to medium
Great higher end BB cream! It has great coverage for a BB cream - I wear this to work most days with a little powder and some concealer if necessary to look put together but not overly made up! It evens my skin tone and leaves a slightly dewy finish without looking greasy. Coverage usually lasts all day for me - if anything, I just need to touch up with some powder at the end of the day if I'm going somewhere after work. I love the pump dispenser as well. The color is very slightly on the cooler, almost grey-ish side for me, but not enough to be a deal breaker. Would probably buy again!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I have a tough time finding foundations and BB creams that match my skintone because I have very pink undertones and most brands end up looking too yellow on my skin. After trying pretty much every single product offered at Sephora, I finally found Dr. Jart and I'm so glad I did! It's a perfect match for my skin, doesn't cause irritation, and not only provides a nice level of natural coverage but also helps protect me against sun damage. My only wish was that the pump worked better because I find that it tends to get backed up. But otherwise this product is a winner.
Elise H.
Elise H.
I cannot say enough great things about this bb cream. It really did make real improvements in my skin and look gorgeous and natural all summer long and for the first year EVER I didn't get a single sunburn on my face all year. I wore this every day and it blended nicely. Some days I used it with a moisturizer first, others, when I was in a hurry, it went on straight after cleansing. I seriously love this product. I will continue to buy it. Note: you do need to use a setting powder if you don't want to have a 'dewy' look but I prefer the natural and fresh face.
Mallorie V.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously the best product I have stumbled upon! I grabbed it to use for a quick vacation so I wouldn't have to use regular sunscreen on my light skin, and now it is a staple in my beauty bag. A thin layer of this on my skin feels like heaven. I have pretty dry skin and tend to flake with low end beauty balms, but this not only applies smoothly but there are no flakes or patchy spots! The SPF is great and a godsend for vacations. It gives enough coverage for your skin to look amazing without feeling heavy and no need for a full foundation!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Review for: light to medium
I really enjoy the look and feel of this BB cream. I swatched it in Sephora to make sure it would look okay, and bought it there. The packaging is kind of strange because it looks like a squeeze bottle but really it is hard plastic with a pump, but it doesn't bother me. I think this gives good coverage and a luminous look to my (combination) skin. The only thing that worries me is that it may give me breakouts, but I can't pinpoint if that is because of the product or because I am taking it off ineffectively. I will probably repurchase.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Do you wear any other makeup over this product?
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
How much coverage does this provide? I used to wear Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer but switched to a full coverage foundation during the winter and now LM is too thin and wears off during the day! Heard good things about this one
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im trying to use different brands of BB cream, but first I would like to know if these cause breakout? I have really sensitive skin
Ciera N.
Ciera N.
Centennial, CO
Where can I buy this product?