Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45
What it is:
A one-step balm that perfects the appearance of skin while protecting it from the sun and environmental factors.
- Dullness/uneven texture
- Loss of firmness/elasticity
If you want to know more…
A moisturizer, sunscreen, and treatment serum, Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 is an all-in-one product that provides advanced brightening properties. Perfect under makeup, its natural-looking coverage minimizes the appearance of imperfections and evens the skintone. Antioxidant bio-peptides and adenosine protect skin from harsh environmental factors while restoring firmness and elasticity. This lightweight formula features mineral sunscreens to provide broad spectrum sun protection from both UVA and UVB rays. Skin is left looking smooth, perfect, and natural.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
Beauty Balms or BB Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, protect, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile five-in-one formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skin care ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin’s surface; camouflage and color correct the skintone; and protect skin from the sun with SPF. They can be used as a last step for their skin care benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier.
Top Questions See all 224 Q&A
- "a friend gave me hers since she got the wrong shade. i never used a bb cream before but why not. i instantly love this product. its so easy to apply and it made my skin look flawless. its not the best coverage but still hid all my spots and blemishes. i am using my third one. love it!" in 80 reviews
- "I received a sample of this in a subscription box service and was instantly hooked! I have pretty fair skin so I have trouble finding foundations that match my skin tone, not to mention how much I hate the cakey look of foundation. This solved both of my problems! It blends beautifully and evens out skin tone with out being pore-smotheringly opaque. If you're looking for a full coverage foundation, this is NOT the foundation you are looking for. This is light, moisturizing coverage with the extra bonus of being SPF 45! Unfortunately, it only comes in one color so this may not work so well on darker skin tones." in 73 reviews
- "Couldn't believe how well this worked. I have SUPER dry skin and need something with a good amount of coverage that will also moisturize my flakey skin. This does that. It also stays on and makes a perfect base primer. But Sometimes I'll just use it as my foundation. Get the little kit with micro water so you can test it out. That kit is what got me hooked. " in 45 reviews
- "I'm not even exaggerating, it really is one of the best BB creams I've tried, considering coverage pay off, color matching, consistency and SPF 45!!" in 18 reviews
- "I don't like to wear a lot of make up and this evens out my skin tone just enough and provides with me with a moisturizer. " in 11 reviews
There are only two choices for color so that will limit a lot of people from trying it but if you are in their shade range, I highly recommend it. On top of the beautiful appearance it also has a high SPF, absolutely the best B.B. or CC or foundation I have ever used .
The cream stays on all day which is rare for me to find! It also has ingredients that are good for your skin. Since starting using it I have noticed my skin looks more radiant and rejuvenated.
This will definitely be my new go to! I am amazed and love it!
I tend not to wear BB or CC creams too often, because if I'm going to do a minimal makeup kind of look I'll just use my Shape Tape to cover what needs covering. But I do like this one. It has a sort of dewy finish, which I really like because my skin is on the dry side, and I don't feel like I see that from many other offerings in this category. The shade feels slightly too yellow for me, which happens to me most of the time with BB/CC creams, but it wasn't too bad that I couldn't make it work by blending down my neck. It's light coverage, of course, but it built up nicely in some of the places where I had some problem skin. I also love the packaging--though it looks like it would be a squeeze tube, it actually has a pump! I do like this product quite a bit, but will I repurchase when I run out (i.e. actually spend my own money)? Um....I'm not sure.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos