Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45

by Dr. Jart+

#2 in BB Cream

What it is:
A one-step balm that perfects the appearance of skin while protecting it from the sun and environmental factors.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Redness
- Dullness/uneven texture
- Acne/blemishes
- Loss of firmness/elasticity

If you want to know more…
A moisturizer, sunscreen, and treatment serum, Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 is an all-in-one product that provides advanced brightening properties. Perfect under makeup, its natural-looking coverage minimizes the appearance of imperfections and evens the skintone. Antioxidant bio-peptides and adenosine protect skin from harsh environmental factors while restoring firmness and elasticity. This lightweight formula features mineral sunscreens to provide broad spectrum sun protection from both UVA and UVB rays. Skin is left looking smooth, perfect, and natural.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Beauty Balms or BB Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, protect, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile five-in-one formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skin care ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin’s surface; camouflage and color correct the skintone; and protect skin from the sun with SPF. They can be used as a last step for their skin care benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier.

What is the best sunscreen for oily skin?
what is a good bb cream for dry skin? is dr jart any good? anything worth a splurge? looking for light to medium coverage— Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45
I Have the lightest shade, but it’s a bit too pink. Does the medium shade have pink undertones as well?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45!
Product Highlights
...look flawless. its not the best coverage but still hid all my spots and blemishes. i am using my third one. love it!in reviews
...foundation, this is NOT the foundation you are looking for. This is light, moisturizing coverage with the extra bonus of being SPF 45! Unfortunately, it only comes in one color so this may not work so well on darker skin tones.in reviews
Couldn't believe how well this worked. I have SUPER dry skin and need something with a good amount of coverage that will also moisturize my flakey skin. This does that. It also stays on and makes a perfect base primer. But Sometimes I'll just use it as my foundation. Get the little kit with micro water so you can test it out. That kit is what got me hooked. in reviews
I'm not even exaggerating, it really is one of the best BB creams I've tried, considering coverage pay off, color matching, consistency and SPF 45!!in reviews
I don't like to wear a lot of make up and this evens out my skin tone just enough and provides with me with a moisturizer. in reviews
Christina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 uploaded by Christina B.
I’m in love with this BB cream, when I bought it I didn’t expect it to be full coverage, but it’s not only full coverage but gives your skin a nice natural glow, also feels weightless on your face. The only con is as it is a Korean brand they only have two light shades, it’s not good for you if you are on a darker side.🥰
Alexis S.
Sicklerville, NJ
Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 uploaded by Alexis S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Dr.Jart Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 (02 MEDIUM-DEEP)
I have been searching for the perfect super natural looking BB cream for quite some time. After receiving a sample size of this a while back I have been obsessed! It does give some light coverage and has a good tint to it. I have a pretty solid skin care routine but every single time I wear this I get a compliment about how radiant I look. Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45
Marissa I.
Abingdon, MD
Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 uploaded by Marissa I.
Love this product in the summer time because of the SPF! Matches my skin tone better in the summer time. Definitely blends smoothly and not cakey. Provides coverage with out being too thick. The packaging is pretty bad though. The hard outside prevents you from squeezing and accessing left over product. The product doesn’t last long because of this. The price could also be more affordable.
Lindsay W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great coverage and great benefits when wearing this BB creme! SPF is so important to use and it doesn't even clog my pores. I have acne prone skin.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
I used Dr jarts last summer after sampling it at Sephora and was in love. It's light and helped tremendously with my check redness plus it has SPF
Ally H.
Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 uploaded by Ally H.
Review for: light to medium
This is my standard, go-to coverage product. I prefer cream to powder, and I like light, buildable coverage (all can be applied to this bb). I appreciate the fact that this has sunscreen even tho I also know it would take a lot of coverage to actually be useful (so I still wear reg sunscreen!). This gives me a dewy finish that is natural, not glittery or shimmery. I love it for its lo-fi, natural-looking finish. #NewYearSameFavs
Anne O.
Radford, VA
Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 uploaded by Anne O.
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 light to medium 1.5 oz/ 40 mL
I love this product. I have a few problems with it though, one the packaging is plastic and hard and you can’t get the last of the product out of the packaging like a squishy toothpaste tube like packaging. I also think the price of this is not great. It’s a good product but I can’t justify how much you pay for it when there’s good BB creams from the drugstore
Dezzy R.
Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 uploaded by Dezzy R.
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 light to medium 1.5 oz/ 40 mL
I snagged this little guy in a sampler box from sephora. Initially, I loved the texture and it blended smooth. The only issue I had was that it creases even after tons of moisturizer and primer application. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Julia Y.
San Francisco
Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 uploaded by Julia Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Dr.Jart Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 (02 MEDIUM-DEEP)
I like using this product since it saves time having to apply separate sunscreen, moisturizer, and foundation. It does blend easily and great coverage. Only thing I wished was that the transference was better. Now that we are wearing face mask due to COVID-19, I notice that the product gets transferred from the face to the mask easily. Other than that, great product!
Kara D.
Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 uploaded by Kara D.
Review for: medium to deep
I received this in a sample-sized bottle and used it every day at the beach in the Caribbean and my face didn't burn at all! I have fair to medium skin tone but the Italian in me helps me tan more than burn but the sun is strong where I used it, so it definitely provides great SPF coverage. A little went a long way. I love that I could use a bb cream that covered well and was the slightest bit of makeup foundation coverage I needed on the beach. Dr Jart never disappoints.

159 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...