by Dr. Jart+

A moisturizer, sunscreen, and treatment serum, Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 is an all-in-one product that provides advanced brightening properties. Perfect under makeup, its natural-looking coverage minimizes the appearance of imperfections and evens the skin tone. Antioxidant bio-peptides and adenosine protect skin from harsh environmental factors while restoring firmness and elasticity. This lightweight formula features mineral sunscreens to provide broad spectrum sun protection from both UVA and UVB rays. Skin is left looking smooth, perfect, and natural. Solutions for: - Dryness - Redness - Dullness/uneven texture - Acne/blemishes - Loss of firmness/elasticity

A one-step balm that perfects the appearance of skin while protecting it from the sun and environmental factors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Premium BB Beauty Balm SPF 45 / PA+++ (Whitening & Anti-Wrinkle) 1.5oz, 40ml!
Palmyra, NJ
Love this BB cream! It as a lot more coverage than a normal BB cream but less than a foundation. I was looking for something that isn’t so cakey, looked more natural, and still had coverage! This was perfect.
Austin
This Dr Jart bb cream is great! However they have such a limited amount of shades that it is hard to fall in love with. If they came out with a broader shade range it would be a holy grail for sure.
Clovis
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the light coverage and feel of this amazing BB cream. It’s easy to apply and feels good to wear daily. It’s not too heavy and has SPF to protect me out in the sun. I buy it regularly.
South Jordan, UT
Obsessed with this foundation! It comes with so many skincare benefits. I love the spf and anti-aging serum. The only reason I left out one star is because their lightest shade is still a little too dark for me. They need more colors!
Lisle
Love this and the charcoal one. Goes on so smoothly. Really covers well while not being too cakey. Doesn’t settle into fine lines as much as others too. Great for all skin types.
Midland, TX
I LOVE Dr Jart products! I use the Beauty balm in the summer for a more sheer look. I can mix it with a tinted moisturizer for a more tanned look as well. I love how it has SPF, doesn’t sit on my skin when used with powder, and my skin is always glowing. I have sensitive skin and this product has never broken me out
Great finish, feel and coverage for summer months. A nice smell that reminds me I’m getting the SPF I need. It does oxidize a bit so in the colder months or when my skin tone is paler I can wear it but it’s a fantastic product for the benefits, amount and price point.
I really that that this foundation is a BB cream, neutralizes the skin and is not cakey. Because the shade options are a range, they have the ability to neutralize to your skin tone on it's own. Which is nice, because our skin isnt always the same shade naturally, and I like to keep my makeup on a more natural look. It is moisturizing, and has SPF. A great product with many functions
Fair Play
Best bb cream! I have not tried a Dr Jart product that I didn't love! This is no exception Slap it on and go. It looks like you tried a lot harder than you actually did, in a desirable way lol
Spokane Vly, WA
If you’re going for an all natural, glory, dewy look this is the product. I love this product it makes the skin look and feel healthy and super moisturized.

Looking for your answer?