BY DR. JART+

A gentle serum that assists with minimizing the look of pores and fights sebum while it leaves the skin feeling soft. Get the appearance of tight pores while boosting skin elasticity and preventing build-up of impurities. This soothing, acid-free serum contains a Dynalift + Patented herb complex, which assists with tightening, firming, and de-clogging enlarged pores for smooth, radiant skin. Evermat controls excess oil without irritating and hydrating botanicals nourish, leaving the skin feeling soft and with a healthy-looking and refined appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and free of talc. see more...

Alexandria B.
Aberdeen, MD
This product is AMAZING!!! It makes you’re skin feel so good. I use this product religiously because my skin has never felt so smooth EVER. This product is affordable and works great. Highly recommend for all!
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
I have a big pore problem and this serum is perfect for it! good value even though you can find some other cheaper options!
jennifer l.
I’ve been using this serum for 3 months and honestly it has done nothing to minimize my pores, it still looks the same, I will give it 2 stars because I like the scent of it.
rubenito.m M.
Naples
I found this product during a trip to china! Since enlarged pores are always been one of my biggest concern I decided to give it a try. I have been using this serum for a month, applying it on my nose and on my cheeks. I have to say that it didn't do much to my oily combination skin. I applied it in the morning and in the evening every day as suggested but almost no effect. The only thing i noticed is a better texture of my cheeks skin. Hope to see better results in the next month