Dr. Jart+ Pore Medic Pore Minish Primer

by Dr. Jart+

-A treatment primer that instantly refines skin texture-Helps cover & treat enlarged pores with no-clog formulation-Clears oil & eliminates unwanted shine-Reduces debris & prevents impurity buildup inside out-Visibly diminishes the look of pores &...

Is it worth the price? How does it compare to other pore products you've used?
Where can I buy this at?
Highly interested in the primer! How does it work in comparison to other pore minimizing primers like the Dr.Brandt pores no more? Very interested in buying this and testing it out. Does it leave a matte finish? Also does it keep skin hydrated or would I need another primer for that?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Pore Medic Pore Minish Primer!
Product Highlights
“...definitely does help to blur pores! i use it on my t-zone, which is where i get oily and also where my pores are super noticeable, and my foundation seems to blend out effortlessly on top. i am in love with this stuff and i will definitely be buying the full size! ” in reviews
“i have huge pores and acne prone skin and this doesn't break me out and smoothes out my pores” in reviews
Westerville, OH
Review for: Pore
It’s a little on the pricey her side and was hoping for more than it really did. It does feel in the pores but I still feel like you can still see them. It doesn’t work with our foundations, it causes a piling affect.
Portland, ME
Review for: Pore
All of Dr. Jart’s primers are AMAZING. They basically feel like lotion, but they genuinely help the makeup stay on and make it much smoother. It lasts for so long, and some of them have a tiny bit of a tint.
Guilford , NY
Review for: Pore
I received this as a sample from sephora and I love it! A little goes a long way with this one! It seems to have a cooling effect as it goes on and it definitely does help to blur pores! I use it on my t-zone, which is where I get oily and also where my pores are super noticeable, and my foundation seems to blend out effortlessly on top. I am in love with this stuff and I will definitely be buying the full size!
North Ogden, UT
Review for: Pore
This was easy to use and didn't feel greasy on my face at all. It seemed to diminish the look of my pores at first, but it did not stay that way. By the end of the day they actually looked bigger! So my search continues for the product that'll reach for again and again!!
Sea Cliff, NY
Review for: Pore
If you enjoy the silicon feel of a primer then I high recommend this product! It goes so well under makeup and smooths out my face beautifully. It doesn't feel heavy at all and the smell is delightful. I don't usually pay attention to the smell of makeup but it is a very pleasant one
Eastvale, CA
Review for: Pore
I don't like this primer and I thought it was going to be really good. I normally use an elf primer and have good results with that. When I applied this one and my other face makeup after my foundation looked splotchy and it didnt want to stay around my nose area. Not sure why this didnt work for me, maybe I didnt apply right?
Although this primer does help to minimize the appearance of pores, I found that it didn't always play nice with my foundation. Depending on the foundation, it sometimes pill balled or made my skin oilier than normal. It does work best for those with normal to slightly dry skin.
Kansas City, KS
Review for: Pore
The cream is very smooth but does not make my foundation slide off my face like other pore minimizing primers. It has a really nice menthol smell and works immediately. This is my favorite pore minimizer and works great with my oily skin!
Rockford, MI
Review for: Pore
I wish this worked more foundations. I can use it with maybe 5 foundations and definitely cant use it with sticks. It does fill and blur your pores. It has a stick consistency and youre better off patting it on otherwise it peels and crumbles up. Press it in and you'll be ok. I also really hate the way it smells.
Groveland Florida
Review for: Pore
This primer does what it promises! Fills and corrects large visible pores. I received this from Birchbox, and it's the best product I have found for the large pores on nose and cheeks. I recommend to anyone with large pores and issues with shine