Dr. Jart+ PORE MEDIC Pore Minish Cleansing Bubble 4.7 oz uploaded by Leslie N.

BY DR. JART+

A dual-action cleansing foam that helps control excess oil and minimize pores for a smooth, fresh complexion. This mild formula contains a duo of bubble mechanisms to help tighten and unclog pores while removing dead skin cells and controlling excess oil. The result is brighter, firmer, deeply purified skin without irritation or dryness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, and cruelty free. It is also non-irritating and won't sting eyes. see more...

Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I have gone through three bottles of this already. One of the reasons is because each bottle is relatively small size, only 140 mL, and the other is because I like it. I have extremely sensitive and dry skin and this cleanser doesn't aggravate or cause it to be even more dry. From experience I have to say that this cleanser does not foam up a lot or sometimes at all. I have used a lot more product than necessary to try and make it foam, but the best way for me is when I do one pump of it on my Foreo Luna before using it on my face. I also want to note because it is carbonated the product tends to bubble at the pump and can get a little messy. I have attached an image to show this. Overall I still really like it, a little pricy but works for my skin type and keeps my skin nice and soft.
Sade H.
I absolutely LOVE this cleanser! I was having some trouble achieving clearer skin, and I purchased this.. and my lord has it worked wonders! I use it with my clarisonic, and I have a completely new face!! It doesn't have a strong smell, and it feels very gentle. I absolutely love this brand as well.