BY DR. JART+

An easy-to-use, single-use mask that tightens pores and reduces excess oil. This easy-to-use mask tightens pores and controls oil, leaving skin smooth, clear, and refined. For normal, oily, or acne-prone skin, its natural extracts work to clear out pores without irritation. Its hydrating ingredients deliver oil-free moisture while ensuring that skin is not over dried. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This mask comes in a single-use pouch. Its pre-moistened, 100-percent organic cotton pads are applied to the face to deliver cosmetic ingredients as the mask is worn. Alcohol-Free. Acid-Free. see more...

• Where can I purchase thus product and whats the cost? My last que...2 Answers
  • Hi Girls. I'm looking for an honest answer i been wanting to buy ...3 Answers
  • Have yu tried Dr. Jart+ Pore Medic Pore Clear Mas... Be the first to answer!
Amy R.
Indianapolis, IN
I really enjoy this mask. Occasionally in the past with other brands I'd have difficulty hetting the mask to actually stay on my face but not with this mask, it stays in place very well. It has plenty of serum on the mask itself and is very pleasant. It's not sticky like some other brands. I personally did not notice any type of overwhelming scent but what very little scent there was is pleasant. As for how it worked, I found that it did a really good job. I noticed immediately after that my pores were noticeably smaller, my skin felt very smooth, and it seemed as if my skin looked more plump. The only "bad" thing I can think of is that the pore minimization didn't last as long as I would like, having said that, for me to get the best reults I use it in the morning prior to applying my makeup. Additionally, I may have better pore minimization results if I did use it a couple times per week.
Mariah M.
This is amazing. If you have big pores this cleans them out and makes them much smaller. This is so nice I absolutely love this product worth every penny. Any skin care from this brand is wonderful. You can’t go wrong
liv🌻 Z.
I love this mask so much actually. It genuinely works and it's skittle pricier than other sheet masks but it definitely does more than a regular sephora one. I've only used this product twice but it works the first time!
Alejandra M.
I like to use fave masks a few times a week for different reasons. This one is a life clearing mask and worked well for my skin. They are pricey so I probably won’t repurchase because there are cheaper ones that I like better.
Coz H.
Good for blemished skin! It feels very refreshing however it is a little harsh with chemicals and does not show very visible results. Dr Jart is a good brand for conditioning the skin but it’s not good for right away results.
Bradi J.
Blaine, MN
If you haven’t used this yet, you’re doing it wrong. Seriously, I love love love this mask. My face feels so great after and days after my makeup isn’t needed because my skin is so clean and refreshed!
Nancy C.
Most of my teen years I've suffered with acne. I've tried just about everything on the shelves for acne prone skin. Someone gave me some of dr. Jart pore clear mask
And so I figured I'd try it.
Not sure how much it cost or anything seeing how I didn't purchase it myself.
But it did help calm the irritation of my skin but I didn't really see any other result
Ashley A.
Puyallup , WA
This product did a decent job at minimizing my pores. This is just another product to add into my skin routine of pore reduction, this won't do it all on it's own. Very affordable and I believe you can get this is a pack, more bang for your buck. Overall great product
Courtney L.
I usually love Dr. Jart products but this mask didn't really do much. I noticed some pores were clearer but nothing drastic. For this price I expect to see results. I could use a drugstore mask or pore cleaner that works better. Sorry...
Shayna J.
Washington, DC
My pores are always filled with gunk and I use facial cleansers every morning and night and sometimes it doesnt get everything out, so this pore clear mask from Dr. Jart+ has really helped in aiding the gunk out of my face.
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
Hi Girls. I'm looking for an honest answer i been wanting to buy this mask but I want to make sure it works and I'm not going to be wasting my money. 1. Is this mask effective?
Jennifer L.
Millville, NJ
Where can I purchase thus product and whats the cost? My last question is, how many uses do you get out of this product?
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Have yu tried Dr. Jart+ Pore Medic Pore Clear Mask ? Tell me about your experience, mine was very good. I definitly recommend it
Maddie L.