BY DR. JART+

An easy-to-use, single-use mask that tightens pores and reduces excess oil. This easy-to-use mask tightens pores and controls oil, leaving skin smooth, clear, and refined. For normal, oily, or acne-prone skin, its natural extracts work to clear out pores without irritation. Its hydrating ingredients deliver oil-free moisture while ensuring that skin is not over dried. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This mask comes in a single-use pouch. Its pre-moistened, 100-percent organic cotton pads are applied to the face to deliver cosmetic ingredients as the mask is worn. Alcohol-Free. Acid-Free. see more...

• Where can I purchase thus product and whats the cost? My last que...2 Answers
  • Hi Girls. I'm looking for an honest answer i been wanting to buy ...3 Answers
  • Have yu tried Dr. Jart+ Pore Medic Pore Clear Mas... Be the first to answer!
Nancy C.
Most of my teen years I've suffered with acne. I've tried just about everything on the shelves for acne prone skin. Someone gave me some of dr. Jart pore clear mask
And so I figured I'd try it.
Not sure how much it cost or anything seeing how I didn't purchase it myself.
But it did help calm the irritation of my skin but I didn't really see any other result
Puffmama M.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the most sensitive skin ever my friend had referred me to this and I tried it and it makes you feel like you literally had a facelift I absolutely love this stuff I love the way it goes on I love the mask part of it I love the formula and I hope that they never change it will always be a forever customer
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe the results I got from this mask, and they stayed for a while! It's hard to get my pores clean and stay clean. The mask goes on easy and feels great. Easier to take off than I had imagined. Pores felt and looked clean and my face looked more toned than ever. Great mask!
Cassie L.
Belvidere, IL
Works great and is not expensive. Would 100% recommend. The mask works after the first use and gets better with continuous usage. It's gentle on the skin with no bad odors. I was pleasantly surprised at how effective it works. I would definitely purchase again.
Hannah V.
East Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the mask I swear by! I have been loyal to Dr. Jart+ for multiple years and I always go back to this product. It is so easy to use and leaves my face feeling clear and smooth. The price is steep but it makes for a great spa day at home. Love!!
Joanarc S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask have no scent and no tingling sensation or anything on the skin, just wet. The essence is liquidy/thin and sinks in easily. The sheet is thin but sturdy and clings well. After taking it off, the skin feels clear, smooth and refined.
Courtney L.
I usually love Dr. Jart products but this mask didn't really do much. I noticed some pores were clearer but nothing drastic. For this price I expect to see results. I could use a drugstore mask or pore cleaner that works better. Sorry...
Karmen V.
Battle Creek, MI
I have combination-to-oily skin and gave this mask a try. The mask definitely tightened my pores and got rid of any oil on my face, however I did feel that it dried out my skin a little too much. Overall, a pretty average mask.
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Nice mask, easy to use. My face felt smooth and clean after using it. I'm not sure that I had dramatic results but I felt like my clean looked fresh. inwouldnget it again bc it's a single use and I often forget to use masks.
Ashley C.
Inver Grove, MN
Dr. Jart may be on the speedy side but it is so worth it! I have always had a problem with large pores on my nose. I use this once a week and my pores are barely noticeable anymore. Would recommend this to everyone!
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi Girls. I'm looking for an honest answer i been wanting to buy this mask but I want to make sure it works and I'm not going to be wasting my money. 1. Is this mask effective?
Jennifer L.
Millville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase thus product and whats the cost? My last question is, how many uses do you get out of this product?
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have yu tried Dr. Jart+ Pore Medic Pore Clear Mask ? Tell me about your experience, mine was very good. I definitly recommend it
Maddie L.