Dr. Jart+ Pore Medic Pore Clear Mask uploaded by Camila M.

BY DR. JART+

An easy-to-use, single-use mask that tightens pores and reduces excess oil. This easy-to-use mask tightens pores and controls oil, leaving skin smooth, clear, and refined. For normal, oily, or acne-prone skin, its natural extracts work to clear out pores without irritation. Its hydrating ingredients deliver oil-free moisture while ensuring that skin is not over dried. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This mask comes in a single-use pouch. Its pre-moistened, 100-percent organic cotton pads are applied to the face to deliver cosmetic ingredients as the mask is worn. Alcohol-Free. Acid-Free. see more...

Dr. Jart+ Pore Medic Pore Clear Mask
  • "I love the deep clean feel I get from using this mask. This mask is great on my sensitive skin and doesn't leave me red and splotchy. It definitely gets the job done. " in 7 reviews
Mallory I.
This was an amazing mask. It surprised me out of the package (and my husband when he came home and saw it on my face), but I felt like my pores relaxed with this mask and I was able to easily extract a lot of what was clogging my pores.
Fanny B.
philadelphia
I love this!!! After I use it, my pores seems visibly smaller and less noticeable. I have two backup at home and I can’t wait to use it again and take care of my pores because if you take care, your pores will disappear after a few uses.
Rebecca F.
I would say this made my pores look smaller but every pore minimizing mask really just feels like it’s drying my face up enough to close the pores anyway lol. I’m not sure it exactly does long term change to pores but it definitely makes for a smooth finish immediately.
Camila M.
Rockland, MA
Amazing masks, it’s a investment for one use? Yes it’s, but trust me it’ll worth all your money, I don’t use every week, but what I love to do is using a night before of a event or a date night, your skin will notice the difference and your makeup apply so much better! I already use this one and the Dr. Jart+ Pore Minimalist Mask and I love both
Mariah M.
This is amazing. If you have big pores this cleans them out and makes them much smaller. This is so nice I absolutely love this product worth every penny. Any skin care from this brand is wonderful. You can’t go wrong
Alejandra M.
I like to use fave masks a few times a week for different reasons. This one is a life clearing mask and worked well for my skin. They are pricey so I probably won’t repurchase because there are cheaper ones that I like better.
Miranda H.
Whittier , CA
Good mask. I’m usually super sensitive and break out in a rash with masks. I didn’t have any negative reactions and left my face. I only had a sample and wish I had more so I can use it again.
Andrea C.
Portland, OR
It wasn’t life changing. It did what the product would say it would. It was gentle and not abrasive. It was easy to use. But it wasn’t worth the money considering there’s probably cheaper alternatives.
Christina M.
Spring Valley, CA
I tried the mask twice and I really like it. I have very large pores and after a good scrub I would put this on and really felt like it did the job. I would recommend
carolyn n.
LOVE THIS MASK!! Leaves my skin feeling extra refreshed and glowing! I usually use this mask when I need a quick picker upper because it certainly does the trick!
Iveth T.
Oakley, CA
Hi Girls. I'm looking for an honest answer i been wanting to buy this mask but I want to make sure it works and I'm not going to be wasting my money. 1. Is this mask effective?
Jennifer L.
Millville, NJ
Where can I purchase thus product and whats the cost? My last question is, how many uses do you get out of this product?
Anabell C.
Have yu tried Dr. Jart+ Pore Medic Pore Clear Mask ? Tell me about your experience, mine was very good. I definitly recommend it
Maddie L.