BY DR. JART+

A professional two-step peel for radiant, renewed skin in the comfort of your own home. Transform rough, dull skin into baby-smooth radiance In just three minutes with this thermal crystal scrub and 60-second peel. First, the scrub releases thermal heat technology to open pores for deep exfoliation, while crystal beads remove dirt and debris. Then the peel instantly but gently dissolves impurities and dead skin cells with lactic and salicylic acids, leaving skin bright and soft. The result is skin that appears instantly brighter with a newly refined texture. Pores look diminished and clearer while dark spots and blemishes are visibly reduced. This set contains:- 1.7 oz Dr. Jart Pore Medic Derma@home Peeling 1- 2.2 oz Dr. Jart Pore Medic Derma@home Peeling 2 It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and cruelty free. It is also free of artificial colors, fragrance, mineral oil, alcohol, silicones, formaldehydes, PEG, and benzophenones, and is gentle enough for all skin types. see more...

Kashmir G.
West Jordan
This actually isn’t about the above referenced kit it is about the SUR Medic carbonic mask.
I received it in my fab fit fun box and thought there was only in there so I’ve been saving it imagine my surprise when I opened it up and found two. And not only to but there is enough product left in the sack that you can put the mask back into soak it up and use it again. That being said this is something I may have to go but it again. After rubbing in the rest of the content left over from the mask after leaving it on for 15 minutes my skin feels like a babies rear end and I’m pretty much amazed. I have never used a mask like this only the clear type masks that you have to rinse off this is much more convenient and you can feel it working
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this since December 2016 and it is an amazing face treatment. Use as directed. You only need to keep this on for about 3 minutes (which includes the application.) If you leave on any longer you can develop a slight irritation but that is common with chemical treatments. It leaves me with smooth skin. You first add the scrub-like cream in the jar and then the liquid on top to activate a slight foam. I usually rinse off in the shower. Definitely a repurchase but I am not sure when I will be finished with the product since I use it about 2-3 times a month and you only need a small amount.
Emily P.
West Warwick , RI
After just one use I noticed that my skin was softer. I used it after my normal face washing routine, and followed the directions. My pores looked smaller and my face wasn't super tight like after some peels. I will definitely be using this again.
Ankiy F.
This product definitely works! But avoid using it if you're breaking out, it irritates acne so much !!!
Regina G.
Antioch
Where on this planetcan I purchase this home peeling
How do i purchase dr jart @home peeling