Dr. Jart+ Neck & Chin Lift(TM) 2 Masks uploaded by Sreymean P.

BY DR. JART+ #6 in Neck Creams

A set of two individually packaged hydrogel patches for diminishing the look of fine lines specifically around neck and chin, for skin that feels lifted and firm in as little as 30 minutes. Dr. Jart's Neck & Chin Lift™ is designed to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the neck and chin areas, also known as the "heart zone". The elastic hydrogel patch with volufiline dots helps to lift and tighten the look of sagging skin, while the dots on the patch apply acupressure to support natural circulation and enhance the delivery of concentrated ingredients. Volufiline is an exclusive and synergetic ingredient derived from plant extracts and is known to visibly plump and volumize the skin for a tighter, wrinkle-free look. Collagen supports the diminishing levels of innate collagen and adenosin signals healthy, natural cellular activity in your skin to promote structural lift and firmness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
What can I say ... wow !! 😮 I am 41 and I swear this turned back the hands of time for me ,Love love love this mask set ! It instantly firmed and hydrated . I received this in a sampler box and have seen it online for a reasonable price. DEFINITELY will be purchasing it again for a night out ... made me feel amazing 😉
Katia M.
Goshen , IN
Although I can not see a big difference in firmness I love how supple and smooth it makes my skin feel. I also like the fact that it is targeted at problem areas.
chelsea m.
Bakersfield, CA
it definitely feels effective! i love when you try a mask out and feels as if its doing something! its pretty pricey but i just recently started using it, but by far its a really good product! ok packaging too!
Sharon R.
Missouri City, TX
It was an ok mask that made absolutely no difference in terms of lifting skin. I would rather buy a regular face mask though and just use the leftover product on my neck instead of this type of neck mask
Linda S.
Katonah, NY
My neck and chin area are a pretty sad place right now so it will take more than a mask to change that. However, ignoring that area won't help me either. Keep the delicate skin of your neck and chin area moist and supple are key as you age to minimize the lines and loose skin. This product certainly achieves that. It was the most noticeably soft the skin in that area had been for a very long time and it felt wonderful. The effects were short lasting but certainly worth it.
Candace H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Not 100% sure it is actually firming anything (it could just be in my mind), but I use this 2x a month to help tighten the double chin area. For $10 for 2 masks, it's an inexpensive treatment and I feel like I can notice a difference. The mask can be awkward as the holes for the ears might not actually reach your ears and the lower neck portion can flap around vs. stick to your skin, so I recommend lying down flat for the 30 minutes.
Surena A.
Gainesville , GA
I bought these from Sephora.com. I thought they were a little pricey for the product. I thought they felt a little weird on the skin, but they did WONDERS on how tight my face felt and looked. I don't think I'd repurchase these, but I would recommend them for anyone who needs a little facelift without the needles.
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
I cannot live without Dr. Jart products. This mask really allows my face to not only feel but also look firm and hydrated. It really meets all of my expectations. I can usually find this on amazon or in sephora. I would like to see a package that contain more then 2 masks.
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
It works, it is really easy to use, it relaxes your skin while at the same time giving a tightening effect... smells is great, it leaves the skin refreshed, moisturized, it even helps with discoloration. Price point is accesible, i recommend highly if you can get it
Morgan B.
Belle Chasse, LA
I am very skinny but my face is ROUND. This makes my neck look loose and like I have a double chin. I purchased this and I was so relieved and excited with the results. SUCH A DIFFERENCE. I highly recommend this product.
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
Does this hydrate your face or make it oily?