Dr. Jart+ Neck & Chin Lift(TM) 2 Masks uploaded by Sreymean P.

BY DR. JART+

A set of two individually packaged hydrogel patches for diminishing the look of fine lines specifically around neck and chin, for skin that feels lifted and firm in as little as 30 minutes. Dr. Jart's Neck & Chin Lift™ is designed to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the neck and chin areas, also known as the "heart zone". The elastic hydrogel patch with volufiline dots helps to lift and tighten the look of sagging skin, while the dots on the patch apply acupressure to support natural circulation and enhance the delivery of concentrated ingredients. Volufiline is an exclusive and synergetic ingredient derived from plant extracts and is known to visibly plump and volumize the skin for a tighter, wrinkle-free look. Collagen supports the diminishing levels of innate collagen and adenosin signals healthy, natural cellular activity in your skin to promote structural lift and firmness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Candace H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Not 100% sure it is actually firming anything (it could just be in my mind), but I use this 2x a month to help tighten the double chin area. For $10 for 2 masks, it's an inexpensive treatment and I feel like I can notice a difference. The mask can be awkward as the holes for the ears might not actually reach your ears and the lower neck portion can flap around vs. stick to your skin, so I recommend lying down flat for the 30 minutes.
Casey F.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE this product. I don't often see masks specifically for the neck & chin so when I came across this one, I just had to try it. It was so nice to treat a normally neglected area! The mask was very gentle and I enjoyed it. The only downside is that the mask is held up by holes that loop over your ears, after a while the pressure from your ears being pulled down kind of hurts. But maybe I just have a big head!
Ashley P.
Fresno
I used this product a little while back. I found that it didn't quite leave my face looking like it got a lift, but leaving it like I got a facial which is Just ok. When I put this mask on it felt as if a soft liquid was covering my face. However when I took it off I didn't see any lift my face it did feel little tight though. I guess you just have to use it often for results.
Surena A.
Gainesville, GA
I bought these from Sephora.com. I thought they were a little pricey for the product. I thought they felt a little weird on the skin, but they did WONDERS on how tight my face felt and looked. I don't think I'd repurchase these, but I would recommend them for anyone who needs a little facelift without the needles.
Paola V.
I was skeptical but I decided to give it a try. The impact was instant. The deep groove that is always in a person's neck just kind of reduced. I asked my boyfriend and he agreed, it works! I'm addicted. Now I just hope that if I keep using the product, that it will keep delivering. This is better than a facial.
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
I cannot live without Dr. Jart products. This mask really allows my face to not only feel but also look firm and hydrated. It really meets all of my expectations. I can usually find this on amazon or in sephora. I would like to see a package that contain more then 2 masks.
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
It works, it is really easy to use, it relaxes your skin while at the same time giving a tightening effect... smells is great, it leaves the skin refreshed, moisturized, it even helps with discoloration. Price point is accesible, i recommend highly if you can get it
Mary J.
Newton, MS
I am a 69 yr old woman of color and I definitely use products that help with fine ines and wrinkles. I loved this product it is a nice cooling mask and is not drippy i have noticed improved neck firmness and diminished fine lines but have to use often in my regimen>
April V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love sheet masks. I recieved this one in either my ipsy bag or my birchbox but either way. its great for your skin. I dont believe they are very pricey, Since i've never actually bought one. but very effective. So excited to try out more of these!
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
Absolutely amazing brand and their masks are as well!! They help hydrate lift and tone and have a ton of active ingredients. Their entire skin care line is great for every skin type and anti-aging is one of their strengths
Parissia E.
Bretton Woods, NH
Does this hydrate your face or make it oily?