BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A skin care kit comprised of three Dr. Jart skincare essentials to hydrate, correct uneven skintone, and powerfully cleanse. Solutions for: - Dryness and redness - Dullness and uneven texture - Acne and blemishes If you want to know more…Jumpstart your day and hydrate skin with the refreshing Water Drop Moisturizer. Follow up with Dr. Jart's bestselling Premium BB Cream, an all-in-one product that moisturizes, primes, protects, and corrects uneven skintone. End your day with a good cleanse to remove all impurities and makeup by using Dermaclear Micro Water, leaving your skin effortlessly refreshed and hydrated. This trio is perfect for on-the-go, quick application and removal of makeup. This set contains:- 1 oz Water Drop Hydrating Moisturizer, 0.5 oz Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45, 1.7 oz Dermaclear(TM) Micro Water It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates These products are free from 10 harmful ingredients such as artificial perfume or color, paraben, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA that cause skin irritation. see more...

Ris N.
Manhattan
Love love love the Korean skincare ABC’s!
My favorite is the moisturizer best one I’ve ever used! It’s so lightweight and goes on like water. It feels amazing on your skin, and it’s water based - so no clogged pores!
I also love the micro water to take off the make up, it helps a lot before washing your face.
The B.B. cream is awesome! For some light coverage no make up look!
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
i got this trio from sehora, i didnt read the info that its not recommended for oily skin(which is what i have) but with some tweaking it still works for. the micellar water is fine, nothing spectacular about it. the moisturizer is a balmy , jelly consistency. Still is fine for my oily skin and gets absorbed by my skin quickly. the bb cream is a little lighter than my skintone but blends out just fine. it gives me an even skintone and covers some imperfections but not all. this is where my oily skin comes into play. using it only these three items i have no problems with oiliness. if i use a different moisturizer i get a bit more oily. If i use a primer, any primer, i become an oil slick. i tend to use this trio on the weekends when im not really doing anything or when i have to run errunds, as long as i dont use a primer  im good all day.oh one more thing the bb cream gives me a nice healthy glow to the skin.id get this again but maybe in the one designs for oily skin.
April S.
Boise, ID
I bought this set a couple of weeks ago at sephora. I absolutely love it! the water drop moisturizer is fantastic! it come out as a gel but once you start to apply it, it feels like water and absorbs perfectly into your skin! I was a little nervous about the bb cream since it only came in one shade, but it matched beautifully and the coverage was nice. not too heavy and not too light. the dermaclear micro water helped get every trace of makeup off at the end of the day. I will definitely be getting the full size of each of these when I run out!
Kristen Melissa M.
This is one of my favorite sets to get and I will purchase it again and again and again. The three products that come in it are three of my favorite Dr Jart K Beauty products. This BB Cream is amazing !!! It is my favorite BB Cream on the market ! And the Dr Jart Water Drop Moisturizer , is one of the best lightweight moisturizers I have come across. For warmer weather if you're looking for a lightweight moisturizer , then this is what you want ! It soaks right in , does not weigh down your skin or make it feel oily at all. It is just so lightweight and amazing . So that's two of my favorites . Then there's the cleansing water . This cleansing water is so gentle that I can clean my water line of any leftover residue , as a contact wearer , with sensitive eyes , and have no issues ! This is the ultimate gift set for anyone with problem skin or sensitive eyes / skin !
Nada H.
I was very excited to try these products and was pleasantly surprised. I was very anxious about trying the because most of them leave my face dry, itchy and extremely red. This micro water though is very gently on the skin it literally feels like it's just water. I also loved the Dr. Jart+ Water Drop Hydrating Moisturizer. It did a great job at giving me a matte finish and an even skin tone which I was very impressed by. It also has this very refreshing lemon scent to it. As for the it applies wonderfully but I did not have the chance to try it for an extended time as it was fairly darker than my skin tone which was a mistake on my part.
kawtar s.
Saint Martin De Crau, Bouche du Rhône,France
I’m always hearing about it! Is this an international k-beauty line?