BY DR. JART+

A brush-type illluminating BB cream to highlight for radiant and glowing skin. - BB cream infused with essential skin care ingredients to keep skin healthy and moisturized - Features SPF 30 sun protection - Comes in one shade This illuminating BB cream comes in a tube with brush applicator. The soft, fine brush is portable and allows easy application for strobing makeup. The BB cream contains ultra-fine luminescent pearls with subtle radiance to naturally cover uneven skintone and blemishes while creating voluminous and radiant skin. Moisturizing ingredients such as nordenau water and herbal and rose fruit extract keep your skin hydrated, while SPF30 broad spectrum protects your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates see more...

Dr. Jart+ Illuminating BB Brush Broad Spectrum SPF 30 light to medium beige with neutral undertones
  • "wasn’t a fan of b.b. creams before i tried this one! perfect for all skin types as it leaves skin luminous, moisturized, and feeling fresh. doesn’t get oily through the day, which is awesome for someone with already oily skin!" in 4 reviews
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Anything by dr. Jart is well worth the money. I use this cream for work. I'm a nurse who works 13 hours overnight 3 nights in a row. It's grueling...but it's my life, my calling and I chose it. That said getting ready for work is like a 15 minute process for me.... hair up...this beauty balm to just make my skin look alive...and some mascara to make my eyes look awake. This product also almost always lasts my entire shift. It makes you look put together, alive, healthy and professional...because I don't think anyone takes a nurse seriously when it's obvious she spent 40 min curling her hair and has full Kardashian like contoured makeup on lol.
P.S- I used this picture because it's a perfect example of how natural this product looks on your skin and how with just a little mascara you will look perfectly put together. Ignore the elaborate braids in my hair...it was the first night my coworker saw me with my new silver hair and my tech that night couldn't resist making me Kaleesi for the night in 7 minutes lol. My typical hair do is a twist and clip or a ponytail/ bun.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
I really love a tinted moisturizer but this color was way off for me. Normally they are close and will blend in but this left me looking like a white sheet. I really liked the text year but the color was just way off
Drea L.
Go to B.B. cream for days i just want a light coverage. It really evens out skin tone and sometimes i even use this as my primer. Minimizes pores dramatically and really feels light on the face. Just an overall Fresh feeling on my face when i use this product.
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Dr Jart+ makes some of my favorite products... this is not exception. I love the brush, it made applying easier especially if I wasn't at home. It had the right amount of coverage and highlighter built right in. Awesome product
starring s.
After finding this product, I ditched all of the heavy foundations. I like the natural look, so I was so happy when I saw what a miracle it does on your face. It is not a full coverage, it just gives enough tint to make your face look flawless yet very natural. I use it over my moisturizer and sometimes retouch after 6-8 hr. I'm on my third bottle.
Jina P.
I love this product. it is light and leaves skin dewy with highlighted effect. However since this does have highlighted/dewy effect, i think it is better to put only on the part of the face instead of the whole face, so I used this and then use a different cushion overall.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
Anything you get from this brand is great!! I got a small sample in Birchbox a year ago and I loved the light coverage this gave but the great coverage it showed!
Alyssa C.
Snoqualmie, WA
The sunscreen in this works wonderfully and stays very well, even while at the beach or pool. True to its name, this is very illuminating. If you want a matte look, do not buy this. If you like a more dewy and glowing look, you'll love it! It is light coverage as it's a bb cream. But it is somewhat buildable. Overall a great product for summer!
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
This is ok. I'm not sure I'll repurchase this. It's a bit pricey for a bb cream and I prefer to do diy custom bb creams depending on what my skin needs that particular day. I find this not as moisturizing as I typically like. And while I have a few dr jart products that work for me I typically find them too harsh on my skin. This made me a bit dry which is odd for a bb cream.
Maggie K.
The brush on this seems awesome in theory, but I found it getting clogged up and kind of gross after a few uses. I'm all about cleaning brushes, but as someone whose fine with applying makeup with my fingers, it got annoying pretty quickly. The product itself is fine. Nothing special, and for the money I think you can find something longer lasting.
denise r.
Is this for use as a foundation?
Rose H.
Hayward, CA
Is this good for combination skin ? My t-zone is oily but I have dry patches elsewhere