BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A hydrating two-step rubber mask that stimulates the delivery of actives into the skin while cooling for a radiant, healthy-looking complexion. Solutions for:- Dryness- Redness and irritation- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… The two-step system includes a highly concentrated ampoule serum and a rubber mask that was developed to hydrate and soothe the skin for an instant pick-me-up. The hydrating rubber mask wraps the skin to prevent active ingredients from evaporating, allowing for more complete penetration to visibly improve the appearance of fine lines and pores and make skin look supple and dewy. The rubber mask is derived from algae and lowers skin temperature to cool and calm. The lipophilic and hydrophilic actives cling to moisture in the skin to maximize benefits. Phyto Keratin Complex, a botanical protein, provides moisturizing benefits to improve water retention. Green Seaweed Extract, rich in vitamin C and minerals, maintains the balance of skin for a more hydrated and supple look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• How good does it work? Who recommends it?1 Answers
  • Will this mask irritate sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Is this like a sheet mask, but in a rubber form or is it a cream yo...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Quincy, MA
At first, I thought it was weird that this mask was made of rubber, but then I actually read the ingredients and realized it wasn't real rubber. This "sheet" mask is so innovative for different from every other mask on the market. The packaging is fun and easy to approach, making it great for everyone and anyone to be able to use. The serum for the mask is in a separate little pod attached to the packaging, and the rubber pieces are in a little bag inside. They give you plenty of serum product to slather on so you won't feel like you're not getting your money's worth. I did have to wipe away some of the product that didn't absorb into my skin at the end, although they do recommend leading the leftover serum on, but for me it was a little too much before my makeup application.
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
Brooklyn, NY
Decided to buy this product after it caught my eye at Sephora and am very pleased! In general I like Dr.Jart+ masks and have been using them but I love how easy to use this one is. Though my first time trying a rubber mask this is basically a sheet mask meets moulding mask. Application is seamless and it really does have a cooling sensation once on your face. The little "lotion" pack before the rubber mask has a very interesting feel to it but it works great. Overall after using this my face felt great and am looking forward to trying the other versions.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
This mask was actually given to me so I don't know whether or not it is costly. I tried the hydration mask and it left my face feeling, and looking, very hydrated and soft. The mask was very easy to use and felt very relaxing which was a great perk since I was trying to get rid of a migraine at the time. The rubber aspect seems to help the mask stay in place much better than your standard sheet mask, I even got up to do something and the mask stayed in place until I removed it. Only reasons that it did not get five stars is that it left my skin feeling tacky and I don't know how eco-friendly it is. I absolutely want to try their other masks and wish they made something for the lips, eyes, and hands.
@Kglowgirl
@Kglowgirl
new york
This mask is super hydrating. First you apply a cream and then you layer on the rubber mask which is made from marine collagen and algae. It's a great way to do a rubber mask without having to mix up a modeling mask and dealing with that mess. Very hydrating, light fragrance, and the branding is just amazing. "Moist lover"?!
Cherie P.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
This mask I had seen in reviews and it caught my eye at Sephora while searching for hydrating facial products. Overall this leaves your skin feeling very soft and hydrating. My only problem was the mask did not conform to my face only between my cheek bones and nose which I have dry patches. I will most likely try it again. You can see in my pic where it is not against my skin along my nose and I tried everything to make it conform. Next time I will probably cut slits where need be.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Selden, NY
I was so excited to try this and really ended up being disappointed.. the mask itself is nice and cooling when it's on your face , and even after I took it off my skin looked plump and hydrated. But the next morning I was just as dry looking as the day before. I don't mind splurging on a mask if it works well for my skin but $12 for a one time mask that was only so so doesn't do it for me !! The Sephora collection rose mask gave me better results for half the price
Kaniesha K.
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta , GA
I was very intrigued when I found out about the rubber mask and HAD to try when I seen it in Sephora. It was about 6 dollars and was totally worth it. I choose to get the hydrating one because I've been dealing with some dry patches and this really left my skin radiant and feeling completely hydrated! I was so shocked at how well my skin retained the hydrating serum of the mask. I have bought more and will continue to buy!
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
I love this product not only because it works but because of the feel of the mask. Now to be honest with you I bought this product because of the packaging. I mean,come on,a baby with blue goop on his face? I gotta try it!!! But it surprisingly work well. It not only made my skin feel super smooth and clean but I gave my skin so much moisture it had a slightly plumping affect. I would definitely purchase this again
Kim P.
Kim P.
One of my fav mask ever since I started my skincare journey (I have them up on my Instagram @kiimterest)! It's super fun & unique to use, and really delivers its claims! I actually just repurchased 7 of them on my last visit in Korea! Would recommend it for people who needs that extra pampering from a mask hehe I always save this for extra tiring days as the price is a bit high compared to other masks :)
Gianni A.
Gianni A.
These are definitely not your average sheet masks.

How They Work: You're supposed to add the serum to your face first then add the rubber mask on top.

It's a little strange and it feels a little different because of the rubber mask. Overall not a bad experience.

Does the price justify it? I don't think so, but it is a fun purchase if you're into trying new things.

Where did I purchase: Sephora
Shante J.
Shante J.
How long do you need to keep the mask on for?
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Loma Linda, CA
How well does this contour to your face
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
Where can I buy these masks& about how much? Are they any good ?
How good does it work? Who recommends it?
Gabriela O.
Gabriela O.
Is this like a sheet mask, but in a rubber form or is it a cream you apply and dries down to a "rubber finish" that you peel off?