BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A hydrating two-step rubber mask that stimulates the delivery of actives into the skin while cooling for a radiant, healthy-looking complexion. Solutions for:- Dryness- Redness and irritation- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… The two-step system includes a highly concentrated ampoule serum and a rubber mask that was developed to hydrate and soothe the skin for an instant pick-me-up. The hydrating rubber mask wraps the skin to prevent active ingredients from evaporating, allowing for more complete penetration to visibly improve the appearance of fine lines and pores and make skin look supple and dewy. The rubber mask is derived from algae and lowers skin temperature to cool and calm. The lipophilic and hydrophilic actives cling to moisture in the skin to maximize benefits. Phyto Keratin Complex, a botanical protein, provides moisturizing benefits to improve water retention. Green Seaweed Extract, rich in vitamin C and minerals, maintains the balance of skin for a more hydrated and supple look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• how do i know if it wont irritate my skin?3 Answers
  • How good does it work? Who recommends it?1 Answers
  • Will this mask irritate sensitive skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This mask was different than other masks ive tried it was rubber and felt nice and cool it wasnt pricey to me due to the way it moisturized my skin it was gentle too i have very sensitive skin and this made the cut loved it" in 12 reviews
Iris H.
Kilgore, TX
These masks are ridiculously affordable yet so so good like they shouldn't be this guy to be this affordable all at the same time. I don't understand how this was done I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. This mask is one of my favorite because I'm always looking for something to hydrate my skin especially in the winter, people think that just because you're in Texas or somewhere else here in the Deep South that when winter comes around it's still pretty warm when actually it's not it's cold the air is cold we get pretty bad ice storms and what people don't realize is that it truly and really affects the skin in a not good way. My skin dries out so bad in the winter here in Texas because of the cold air and how sharp and crisp with the wind is and then the ice cold rain and it just rips my skin of all of its hydration no matter how much water I drink so I like to use this mask and it's just like it fits perfectly to my face and my skin is just sucking it up it. And when I take it off I rub the remnants of what's on my face in and it's like all of what was taken from my skin because of the outside elements is replaced within 15 to 20 minutes. I actually use almost all of the mask from this line especially the 1 for the pores I could go on and on about that because nobody likes having to see large pores and after using that mask, zap my pores are gone
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
What an interesting mask to try! I bought this at Sephora. Initially, the packaging caught my attention. I seen this online before, but I never thought about purchasing it until I seen it at the store. This past winter has really cause dryness and irritation to my skin, so I’ve been in need of a good face mask for hydration purposes. The mask comes in 2 steps; the first step is a cream based that you apply before putting on the rubber mask. The mask itself fit perfectly on my face and didn’t slide or anything. It was hard to remove the mask off the plastic at first. This mask was like a thirst to me skin. It needed it 👍
Tesera A.
Brooklyn, NY
I was skeptical to use this product because it’s $12 for a singular mask and i could easily use other sheet masks for cheaper. I was pleasantly surprised how satisfied I was with this mask. It’s a two step mask and step one has a generous amount of product, I slathered as much of it on that I could. The hydrogel mask holds up really great which I loved since one of my pet peeves is masks like this sliding off my face. My skin was super hydrated right after and the next morning looked amazing as well. I’ll definitely be purchasing again and trying some of the other masks in this line.
Adrianne L.
This make is very unique! The packaging is so cool and is what initially enticed me at Sephora among the many isles of face masks. It comes with 2 punches that you combine in the cup and shake it up. The only downside was there is a lot of product in there and it has to be used immediately so you can’t save it for later. You apply it with a spatial provided and it feels very moisturizing. It doesn’t quite harden as much as a peel off mask, but you do wait till it dries a little before you remove it. It left my skin feeling baby smooth! Highly recommend.
Tiffany L.
This product is MAGIC!!!! At first I was hesitant with having to apply my own serum and then the mask but I bought it anyway and let me just say I don’t regret it at all!!!!! I have relatively dry skin and this added soooo much hydration. I put on the mask for about 45 minutes and to be honest I could have left it on longer. Afterwards I left my skin alone and went to sleep; when I woke up the next day my skin was plump and smooth and extremely hydrated but not oily at all!! Definitely get this if you have dry skin!
Jenis W.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love this mask, it’s so cooling so it’s perfect in the summer if you have a sun burn or in the winter is the dry air and cold irritates the heck out of you like I do. I left mine on for over an hour because I had far too much fun sending snaps of my crazy appearance and based on the ingredients it was totally ok since it was just hydrating and calming products in it.
Bonus: you get to look like a serial killer in it so that’s always a blast.
Natalie T.
Palmetto, FL
Wow I am blown away with this mask! It is $12 at Sephora but to me it is worth it since it is a higher quality than a sheet mask. Being wintertime I wanted to try something hydrating and this did the trick. The cream is cooling and it feels awesome when you put the rubber mask on top. It’s very moisturizing and left my skin feeling soft and bright. I will purchase this again and will try the other varieties.
Saher J.
Sterling, VA
If you want to change up your routine from the everyday sheet masks then this is what you should try out. It was so fun to take this out of the package but I warn you, gotta be careful because it can rip. It was so soothing though nice and cool and I enjoyed the results as well. This brand is so well known in Korea and now even i have become a devoted follower and have it in my skincare routine box.
Lindsey M.
Rego Park, NY
Hmm, still not too sure how I feel about these masks. Only wear them at night because the serum is so thick it will take forever to sink into your skin. Next time I would actually use only half of the ampoule and save the rest for another time. It still feels nice to have a thick texture mask on your face, the pressure is relaxing in some weird way. However, I probably wouldn’t repurchase.
Georgie H.
Officially one of my favorite masks of all time!!! My skin felt the BEST it ever has after this mask. Super hydrating without being oily. Like that it comes in 2 pieces for a better fit. I had no problem with it slipping at all. You get a little more of the product than you actually need, so I put it all over my décolleté as well. I will be repurchasing FOR SURE! Well worth the money.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
how do i know if it wont irritate my skin?
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
How well does this contour to your face
Shante J.
How long do you need to keep the mask on for?
Angela P.
Will this mask irritate sensitive skin?
Svitlana P.