BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A hydrating two-step rubber mask that stimulates the delivery of actives into the skin while cooling for a radiant, healthy-looking complexion. Solutions for:- Dryness- Redness and irritation- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… The two-step system includes a highly concentrated ampoule serum and a rubber mask that was developed to hydrate and soothe the skin for an instant pick-me-up. The hydrating rubber mask wraps the skin to prevent active ingredients from evaporating, allowing for more complete penetration to visibly improve the appearance of fine lines and pores and make skin look supple and dewy. The rubber mask is derived from algae and lowers skin temperature to cool and calm. The lipophilic and hydrophilic actives cling to moisture in the skin to maximize benefits. Phyto Keratin Complex, a botanical protein, provides moisturizing benefits to improve water retention. Green Seaweed Extract, rich in vitamin C and minerals, maintains the balance of skin for a more hydrated and supple look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• How good does it work? Who recommends it?1 Answers
  • Will this mask irritate sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Is this like a sheet mask, but in a rubber form or is it a cream ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first mask of its kind I had used. The product itself was thick upon application. I’d read reviews on it, so knew that it only took a little bit of product for it to work. So I applied a thin even layer and let it sit for about an hour. It felt like it was cooling and it wash quite refreshing actually. The smell was pleasant as well. Then cane the tea test...removal! I was mind blown at how it pulled right off. Just wow! It didn’t leave any residue behind and my skin looked & felt great. I ended up having a good bit left in the little pod, so I got to use it several days in a row. The more I used it (5xs), the more radiant my skin became. This was quality at my fingertips for only $12! I’m definitely going to purchase more and try a few of the others. Bought at Sephora and recoup I take a trip to get it!
hello_tt_ _.
Beauty Junkie Expert
. 💧Today i will share with you the Dr Jart hydration lover rubber mask. The packaging looks pretty cool & creepy at the same time. I love sheet masking and I was pretty excited to try this particular type of 2-step mask. Box contains an ampolue pod & sheet mask packet.
. 💧Contents of the pod is a thick white jelly which I applied generously on my face and color becomes transparent. There was alot of product and has a pleasant scent. Contains moisturizing ingrediant panthenol, a complex of (corn, wheat, soy) to help maintain hydration levels.
. 💧Next, be super careful when taking the 2-piece rubber mask out from the packaging, I don't have long nails but my nails dug into the gel mask and made some tear. Mask claims to prevent moisture from evaporating and contains material derived from green seaweed extract, green algae, sea lettuce, chlorella which soothes irritated dry skin.
. 💧Mask felt very cooling upon application and fit very snug on my face. No worrying of anything hanging off my chin or essence dripping down my neck. After 30min, skin felt really refreshed and moisturized. I did not have to top it off with any other skincare products when I went to bed and remained hydrated by morning. This mask deserves to be in my mask routine. Dr. Jart+ Hydration Lover Rubber Mask
Kate K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was fun to try, something different than the traditional sheet mask. The ampoule pack is filled with a substance similar to their water drop moisturizer. You lay the rubber on and.... chill for 20-30 mins. Wtf. So weird to sit with this thing on. Definitely lay down... I don't remember what task I was doing but I remember I had to keep re adjusting it.
Barbara h.
North Quincy
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great mask. My skin gets really dry in the winter, and this mask made my skin feel more hydrated and smoother. I will Definitely try this mask again. There was a noticeable difference. It is worth the money. Try this mask if your skin is dry. Only downside is that it kept sliding down my face
Anastasiia M.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would say it's an expensive mask, but it worth it. I choose the moisturizing one and it feels so good! The mask has plastic/gel texture, you should be really careful when applying (you could tear it apart), but it feel really good. Smells good, moisturize your face very well, skin is so fresh and clean after using! Good product.
👆👆Luisthegemini B.
Oroville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is fun and the price great! It really is a rubber mask and it does moisturize but it left a really thick layer of cream after you take off the mask. I guess if you have reallylllylylylyllyl dry skins then this is for you but it’s ok nothing surprising
Evelyn L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I decide to try this mask out after I saw someone using it on Instagram. I have also seen a lot of Youtubers using this product as well and so many of them praised this product. After watching multiple reviews of this product, I finally decide to try it out. To be honest, it wasn’t that great of a mask. It didn’t stay on properly...it would continue to slide off. My skin felt hydrated but it wasn’t an amazing product that I would buy again.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
SooYun B.
100% the best face mask out there. The gel is so interesting and it’s such a new, more legit way of enjoying a face mask. It’s worth the price in my opinion when you want something new and different that will guarantee a good experience
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Shante J.
How long do you need to keep the mask on for?
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
How well does this contour to your face
Tori I.
Vanier , ON
How delicate is this mask? Is it easy to use?
Idoia A.
I have seen people on instagram that their skin didn't fully absorb the essence... Is it worth it for oily skin? Because it's a pricy mask and my skin doesn't fully absorb the essence it would feel like a waste...
Paola M.
Would you recommend this product for sensitive skin?