Dr. Jart+ Hydration Lover Rubber Mask

by Dr. Jart+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A hydrating two-step rubber mask that stimulates the delivery of actives into the skin while cooling for a radiant, healthy-looking complexion. Solutions for:- Dryness- Redness and irritation- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… The two-step system includes a highly concentrated ampoule serum and a rubber mask that was developed to hydrate and soothe the skin for an instant pick-me-up. The hydrating rubber mask wraps the skin to prevent active ingredients from evaporating, allowing for more complete penetration to visibly improve the appearance of fine lines and pores and make skin look supple and dewy. The rubber mask is derived from algae and lowers skin temperature to cool and calm. The lipophilic and hydrophilic actives cling to moisture in the skin to maximize benefits. Phyto Keratin Complex, a botanical protein, provides moisturizing benefits to improve water retention. Green Seaweed Extract, rich in vitamin C and minerals, maintains the balance of skin for a more hydrated and supple look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Is it worth its money? It’s just one use mask))
Does this product work well for dry/ezcema skinDr. Jart+ Hydration Lover Rubber Mask some of my past masks did nothing for it?
I’ve seen this product all over youtube. Is it worth the hype? Or am I just looking to throw away my money?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Hydration Lover Rubber Mask!
Product Highlights
“...me due to the way it moisturized my skin it was gentle too i have very sensitive skin and this made the cut loved it” in 12 reviews
Chester, NJ
I’m kind of growing tired of face masks and the global consequences of one use masks. This hydrated momentarily and then my skin felt tacky and then I desperately needed a moisturizer again. The “rubber” felt gimmicky.
Olathe, KS
The coolest mask ever! It has a serum then a rubber mask. I really liked it and enjoyed the rubber mask. I’m a fan of DR. Jart masks especially the acne mask. The hydration does its job and it’s great before an event.
Calera, AL
I have to admit I was a little disappointed with this mask.. the idea and material of this mask are very fun and interesting but overall I found it a bit lackluster. I didn’t feel that my skin was really that hydrated.
Boston, MA
It kind of freaked me out at first with the texture. But it felt so great on my face. I would change the scent. It leaves a after smell. It is fairly priced for the category. I would buy again. I enjoyed the results.
Brookhaven
This mask is just plain fun to use. I don’t think the rubber does anything for the skin, it just looks and feels nice. However the serum that you put on before the rubber is extremely hydrating. Would purchase again.
Arlington Hts, IL
My friend and I bought these at ultra for a girls night in. The packaging was super cute and is probably the reason we purchased these. They were a good price point and helped my dry skin, and they were a cute color
Brooklyn, NY
Decided to buy this product after it caught my eye at Sephora and am very pleased! In general I like Dr.Jart+ masks and have been using them but I love how easy to use this one is. Though my first time trying a rubber mask this is basically a sheet mask meets moulding mask. Application is seamless and it really does have a cooling sensation once on your face. The little "lotion" pack before the rubber mask has a very interesting feel to it but it works great. Overall after using this my face felt great and am looking forward to trying the other versions.
Dr Jart makes the best masks I’ve ever tried. They truly make a noticeable difference in your skin after just one use. It’s amazing. I was dubious of the price but these are really worth it if you need some moisture.
So hydrating for and on the skin! I love this product because it is a rubber mask so it feels different from the regular face masks. It is kind of pricey for just one sheet mask so I buy it as a treat myself item.
San Gabriel , CA
Get their rubber masks!!! These are my favorite. They are pricey but definitely worth it. Rubber masks are my favorite and this one is one of the best at home masks. Very hydrating, soothing and highly recommended!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 months ago
Cassie L. • 2 months ago
It might I'm quite unsure. I would consult a dermatologist first though before using it
Nokesville , VA
7 months ago
Alexandria M. • 3 months ago
Very hydrating! It’s loaded with things to hydrate the skin and the rubber mask helps lock it into the skin