BY DR. JART+

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A hydrating two-step rubber mask that stimulates the delivery of actives into the skin while cooling for a radiant, healthy-looking complexion. Solutions for:- Dryness- Redness and irritation- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… The two-step system includes a highly concentrated ampoule serum and a rubber mask that was developed to hydrate and soothe the skin for an instant pick-me-up. The hydrating rubber mask wraps the skin to prevent active ingredients from evaporating, allowing for more complete penetration to visibly improve the appearance of fine lines and pores and make skin look supple and dewy. The rubber mask is derived from algae and lowers skin temperature to cool and calm. The lipophilic and hydrophilic actives cling to moisture in the skin to maximize benefits. Phyto Keratin Complex, a botanical protein, provides moisturizing benefits to improve water retention. Green Seaweed Extract, rich in vitamin C and minerals, maintains the balance of skin for a more hydrated and supple look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
  • "This mask was different than other masks ive tried it was rubber and felt nice and cool it wasnt pricey to me due to the way it moisturized my skin it was gentle too i have very sensitive skin and this made the cut loved it" in 12 reviews
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
What an interesting mask to try! I bought this at Sephora. Initially, the packaging caught my attention. I seen this online before, but I never thought about purchasing it until I seen it at the store. This past winter has really cause dryness and irritation to my skin, so I’ve been in need of a good face mask for hydration purposes. The mask comes in 2 steps; the first step is a cream based that you apply before putting on the rubber mask. The mask itself fit perfectly on my face and didn’t slide or anything. It was hard to remove the mask off the plastic at first. This mask was like a thirst to me skin. It needed it 👍
Tesera A.
Brooklyn, NY
I was skeptical to use this product because it’s $12 for a singular mask and i could easily use other sheet masks for cheaper. I was pleasantly surprised how satisfied I was with this mask. It’s a two step mask and step one has a generous amount of product, I slathered as much of it on that I could. The hydrogel mask holds up really great which I loved since one of my pet peeves is masks like this sliding off my face. My skin was super hydrated right after and the next morning looked amazing as well. I’ll definitely be purchasing again and trying some of the other masks in this line.
Tiffany L.
This product is MAGIC!!!! At first I was hesitant with having to apply my own serum and then the mask but I bought it anyway and let me just say I don’t regret it at all!!!!! I have relatively dry skin and this added soooo much hydration. I put on the mask for about 45 minutes and to be honest I could have left it on longer. Afterwards I left my skin alone and went to sleep; when I woke up the next day my skin was plump and smooth and extremely hydrated but not oily at all!! Definitely get this if you have dry skin!
Stacy O.
Binghamton
A Total Waste of Money.

I am a mask junkie.  I've used TONS of masks from Korea and this was the worst mask I've ever used.  The product didn't feel like it absorbed into my skin at all. I left this mask on for 50 min and when I took it off, and even after rubbing the remaining into my face, my face felt "bouncy" but not hydrated.  In fact, it felt so heavy with product that after another hour I had to go wash it off of my face and the start my nighttime routine.  I saw zero difference with this mask.
Brandis A.
Fremont, CA
I was a little iffy about this product at first but decided to jump on the bandwagon and see what it was all about. The mask felt oily on my skin and I was initially worried it was going to cause a breakout as I have very oily problem skin. Once I peeled it it off I followed the directions and applied my normal skincare routine on top of it. When I woke up I noticed my skin looked supple and it took away a lot of he irritation and redness in my skin. I would definitely recommend if your skin is in need of a reset!
Adrianne L.
This make is very unique! The packaging is so cool and is what initially enticed me at Sephora among the many isles of face masks. It comes with 2 punches that you combine in the cup and shake it up. The only downside was there is a lot of product in there and it has to be used immediately so you can’t save it for later. You apply it with a spatial provided and it feels very moisturizing. It doesn’t quite harden as much as a peel off mask, but you do wait till it dries a little before you remove it. It left my skin feeling baby smooth! Highly recommend.
catherine a.
Weston
This is my go to mask! Ever since I started using these masks I have never used cream masks again! In my opinion, $12 does seem a little high for these masks. But when I have the money available, I don’t mind spending it because the mask is worth it! I can seriously tell a difference after I use the mask, and for the longest time I was convinced that masks where just a scam. I recommend this product to everyone!! Find the one that matches your skin concern best!!
Jenis W.
Wilkes barre, PA
I love this mask, it’s so cooling so it’s perfect in the summer if you have a sun burn or in the winter is the dry air and cold irritates the heck out of you like I do. I left mine on for over an hour because I had far too much fun sending snaps of my crazy appearance and based on the ingredients it was totally ok since it was just hydrating and calming products in it.
Bonus: you get to look like a serial killer in it so that’s always a blast.
Natalie T.
Palmetto, FL
Wow I am blown away with this mask! It is $12 at Sephora but to me it is worth it since it is a higher quality than a sheet mask. Being wintertime I wanted to try something hydrating and this did the trick. The cream is cooling and it feels awesome when you put the rubber mask on top. It’s very moisturizing and left my skin feeling soft and bright. I will purchase this again and will try the other varieties.
Lindsey M.
Rego Park, NY
Hmm, still not too sure how I feel about these masks. Only wear them at night because the serum is so thick it will take forever to sink into your skin. Next time I would actually use only half of the ampoule and save the rest for another time. It still feels nice to have a thick texture mask on your face, the pressure is relaxing in some weird way. However, I probably wouldn’t repurchase.
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
how do i know if it wont irritate my skin?
Whitney F.
Phoenix, AZ
How do you apply this? Has anyone tried all of the new masks? Which one is your favorite and why?
Shante J.
How long do you need to keep the mask on for?
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
How well does this contour to your face
Angela P.
Waldorf, MD
Will this mask irritate sensitive skin?

back