BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A firming two-step rubber mask that delivers actives into the skin while providing cooling benefits for a visibly more defined and contoured complexion. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinkles- DrynessIf you want to know more… This two-step system includes a highly concentrated ampoule of serum and a rubber mask that was developed to visibly lift and contour the skin. The firming rubber mask wraps the skin to prevent active ingredients from evaporating, allowing for deeper penetration to support natural elasticity and the appearance of firmer skin. The rubber mask, derived from algae, reacts with calcium to cool and calm the skin. The lipophilic and hydrophilic actives cling to moisture to maximize benefits. The formula contains berry complex featuring salicylic acid to support the appearance of firmer skin and red seaweed to help maintain moisture for a more supple-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Edita P.
Middleton, MA
It's a 2 step mask where at first you apply serum and then place rubber mask on top. The picture is very tempting though in reality the rubber mask is made of two parts: one for top part of the face, the other for bottom part. It's also not as intensive in color and is pale pink. The serum has a strong smell and not the most pleasant one (too chemically for my taste). The rubber mask applied easily on top of it, it stayed well on the face, I could move and talk while having a mask on. However, while the rest of the mask fit perfectly to my face, the nose part was all lose. There was no way that I could put the mask around the nose, which I was ok in terms that it's a firming mask, but Dr. Jart+ also has a detoxifying mask of this kind and I think nose plays important part in that one. Also, I just wanted to mention that for me the top and bottom parts of this mask overlaid, and maybe that's why it was so comfortable on the face. I've seen photos/reviews online where both parts barely touch or there's a gap between them, and people complained that they can't move or talk with a mask on. After removing the mask, you're supposed to massage in the remaining serum into the face and neck, which I did. It seemed like there's a lot of serum was left, but once massaged, it absorbed pretty quickly. Though the skin was left feeling sticky and that stickiness stayed for a while, which I didn't like. I enjoyed the experience, but I don't think I would repurchase this mask.
Stephanie B.
I want to start off by saying, I LOVE Dr. Jart's other masks. Because the characoal and others are so bomb, my expectations were very high. What I did love about it: Well first off I bought it specifically because it's pink!!! It's a two part face mask, yes it does leave you looking like, Hannibal Lecter. Ooh a Barbie Hannibal Lecter! The serum in the mask is lovely. There ends up being quite a bit extra to rub all over your neck/chest/fave again where ever. It's great for dryness, that coolimg serum really gets on there. I did notice some tightening and firming but mostly it jist made my skin feel good!
Maritza L.
Seattle
Love these masks, I have tried a few of them. They do come with the rubber mask and a lotion in the little tray.... The pink mask is for firming and as I age this mask really helps with those fine lines and brightens the skin. I have sensitive skin and did not irritate me at all. This mask left my face smooth hydrated and glowy! Will keep purchasing! 😍
Jessica G.
Findlay , OH
I love ALL Dr Jart+ rubber masks! They are more durable than the paper masks. That’s why I only settle for Dr Jart+ and Tonymoly. Tonymoly paper masks don’t rip on me and I like the benefits of rubber masks over anything because it holds the formulas better.
Shyanna P.
Milwaukie
Super pretty mask! Love the gel mask, along with the adorable packaging topped out at meeting all my expectations. I’d highly recommend this to anyone really gives a spa day from home feeling I will definitely be repurchasing Dr.Jart+ as my go to.
Megan G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was super excited to get this mask. The feeling of the rubber mask was definitely cooling and extremely different on my face. Reasonably priced and I did notice a more “firmer,” looking skin around my eyes and mouth
Amie W.
Calera, AL
This mask is super fun to do and left my skin feeling absolutely amazing! It left my skin feeling plump and smooth. They are a little bit pricey given that they’re $12 for a one time use but it is an amazing product!
Haley B.
Westminster
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! These are my favorite masks! I am a huge fan of masks at the end of the night/long day of wearing make up and products! This mask makes my skin feel so soft and smooth! A must try for sure!
ngan l.
Parrish, FL
Personally this product didn’t do much for
me. It wasn’t as tightening as it said it would but I could feel a slight tighten. The price, for me, was ok. The product itself also had a good smell to it.
Katie Z.
I bought this because it looked cool. The rubber part tore really easily. I don’t know that it did much firming but it seemed like it made my skin soft. I probably won’t purchase this one again.
Ebony G.
Calgary, AB
Where can one buy this?
ana m.
Barquisimeto
This looks crazy and i love it!!
Desiree T.