Dr. Jart+ Every Sun Day UV Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50

by Dr. Jart+

A sunscreen that offers powerful UV defense, plus moisturizing and soothing benefits. This sunscreen protects against UV rays while soothing and protecting sun-irritated skin. The formula contains moisturizing ingredients, which help prevent dryness without leaving the skin feeling sticky or hindering makeup application. The subtle, light pink-beige color helps brighten and color correct the skintone for a brighter and healthier look. This product is dermatologist tested and cruelty-free. It is free of skin-clogging mineral oil for a clear and fresh glow.

Is this light weight ? I have sensitive skin and can’t stand anything to heavy
Is this ok for acne/oily skin? Has this made you break out?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Every Sun Day UV Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50!
Blythewood, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
This sunscreen is amazing! Not too thick, it just blends in with your regular mositurizer to help shield your face from the sun!
It's nicely lightweight. Not sticky at all. Very little if any fragrance. My sensitive skin didn't react to it at all either.
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Redness, Sensitivity / Dryness, Itchiness, Rosacea
Use this whenever I’m going to be out in the sun all day. Lightweight and doesn’t irritate my sensitive face.
Sensitive / Redness, Sensitivity / Stretch Marks, Eczema
Moreno Valley, CA
This sunscreen is great, I use it when it’s summer and I go to the beach. It really protects my skin!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Derry, NH
1966 reviews
Best sunscreen for the sunscreen ever leaves your skin soft not drying smells amazing and lasts
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
I love this sunscreen. I like the high spf and think it doesn’t make your skin feel greasy
Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads / Dryness, In-Grown Hairs, Body Acne
not even oily at all, didn't clog my pores and felt very light on my skin. i loved it!
Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Dr.Jart products are always my go to and SO worth the $$! even for sensitive skin
Sensitive / Fine Lines / Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
This is by far my favorite sunscreen to wear every single day. When I was looking out for the right sunscreen I was thinking about not feeling greasy or like Im wearing  a mask, no white face and fast absorbing and voila! This one meets all the above.
Sensitive / Blackheads, Redness, Sensitivity / Eczema, Itchiness
Picked this up in Sephora, it feels better on my skin than other sunscreens that I’ve tried. It does the job well, but I find myself looking for other brands to try. Do drop a recommendation if you know any good sunscreens!