BY DR. JART+

A sunscreen with a fresh feeling that protects from UV rays and fine dust. This formula provides powerful sun protection and a cationic shield that blocks fine dust to protect the skin. By utilizing the characteristics of magnets that repel each other, it is designed to have the same electrical charge as fine dust in order to form a protective skin barrier. Cypress water and seaweed extract purify the skin while soothing and moisturizing. The liquid gel formulation is moist without being sticky to impart immediate moisture for a refreshing burst of hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates This product is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and free of tar dyes, talc, artificial fragrances, BHT, triclosan, sulfate-based surfactants, mineral oils, triethanolamine, chlorphenesin, and benzophenone-5. see more...

• When you applied this in the morning did you use another ...6 Answers
  • What is the price?2 Answers
  • I got this as a sample what is this and how do you use it...3 Answers
Dr. Jart+ Every Sun Day UV Sun Fluid Broad Spectrum SPF 30
  • "This works great even in the water. I was able to swim and play in the sunshine with out getting burned. I didn't have sunscreen running down my face in my eyes like other sunscreens. I would recommend this to anyone even with sensitive skin." in 16 reviews
  • "I live in Florida, the sunshine state so protection from the sun is imperative. I use this daily before moisturizing to protect my skin. I would definitely recommend this product." in 9 reviews
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
I recently started using this on top of just my kiehls moisturizer for a light summer skincare routine. When I'm tanner I don't like to use foundation so I just stick to moisturizer and sunscreen. One person at work came up to me to say that she thought my skin looked amazing and she had to know what I was using. I think there may be some light reflective properties in this sunscreen where it gives a glowy feel. I personally have very normal skin with some dry patches only in the winter so I don't have oily skin. BUT I could see where if you do have oily skin that this wouldn't be the best product for you. I personally could see myself repurchasing this. I also love that the product doesnt feel heavy or like a sunscreen, it just feels like another moisturizer.
Brittany H.
This is my go to every day sunscreen. It's so light and goes on clear. I wouldn't recommend this as a sunscreen for the beach but it's an awesome day to day sunscreen. I put it on in the morning under my makeup. Or I add a little foundation to it and use it as a tinted moisturizer. I wish they made a travel size so I could keep one in my purse.
Cindy P.
Atlanta
I use sunscreen daily and I’ve been using this product for almost two years now. In the past, I hated wearing sunscreen because they’re greasy, leaves a white residue, and sometimes even sticky! But Dr. Jart’s sun fluid is very water based so it doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy but it feels like you just put a hydrating cream or lotion on. It doesn’t leave a white residue nor does it leave your skin sticky! Great product.
Katie J.
san antonio
I loved this stuff because it didn’t feel like a thick sunscreen. It melted into my skin so nicely. But out of nowhere my skin started to get really red from using it, my extremely sensitive skin just started rejecting it. Now I won’t go anywhere near it. It sat nicely under my makeup and everything I’m so mad I can’t use it anymore!
Samantha L.
I love this stuff. Very moisturizing for a sunscreen. Doesn't leave white cast on my face. Isn't oily or drying. The best part is that it is great on my sensitive skin so no break outs! It lasts a long time also as I don't find myself needing to reapply and have never gotten burnt while using. Have not tried under makeup though so not sure how it would look but I suspect it would be fine!
Chloe S.
I love that this moisturizes whiles protecting my skin. It has a nice smell. I revived this as a gift but I would definitely buy it again. It’s very effective, I didn’t burn at all, when usually I burn within an hour of being outside. I will definitely repurchase.
Shekema H.
Albrightsvill3
The best sunscreen that no one talks about! I  received this product as a sample size from Sephora.  The only sunscreen that does not clog my pores and cause break outs!  I can only find it online - it is never in my local Sephora stores,  I have tried Clique, Coola, Shiseido, Neutrogena etc. but this is the only sunscreen that works on my combo oily skin.  During the summer, I use this on my 10 yo daughter's face since regular sunscreen breaks her out into tiny bumps.  I love this product!
Cat F.
This is great stuff. I got it as a sample along with the after sun exposure soothing gel and they worked really well. I didn’t feel like it further dried my naturally dry skin. If you’re looking for a high end sunscreen, then you should try it out!
Lindsey T.
This is hands down the best facial sunscreen I've ever used. It's extremely lightweight and non-greasy. It absorbs into the skin quickly and is very effective. However, it is definitely overpriced and I'm not sure I would buy a full bottle again because of the price.
Kylian D.
Vancouver , WA
Great mild smelling sunscreen, I prefer it to a lot of other sunscreens because they are harsher and sometimes leave a white cast, I have had no problems with this product regarding those problems. I would definitely recommend this product!
Elise H.
When you applied this in the morning did you use another moisturizer first on your face? I have another daily sunscreen that doesn't require another moisturizer and I know other sunscreens can make you oily if you over do the layering. Thanks!
Yulissa R.
I got this as a sample what is this and how do you use it and reviews please
nazi K.
Montreal
What is the price?
Steph L.
How does this compare to the elta md 46 clear?