BY DR. JART+

A sunscreen with a fresh feeling that protects from UV rays and fine dust. This formula provides powerful sun protection and a cationic shield that blocks fine dust to protect the skin. By utilizing the characteristics of magnets that repel each other, it is designed to have the same electrical charge as fine dust in order to form a protective skin barrier. Cypress water and seaweed extract purify the skin while soothing and moisturizing. The liquid gel formulation is moist without being sticky to impart immediate moisture for a refreshing burst of hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates This product is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and free of tar dyes, talc, artificial fragrances, BHT, triclosan, sulfate-based surfactants, mineral oils, triethanolamine, chlorphenesin, and benzophenone-5. see more...

• I got this as a sample what is this and how do you use it and rev...2 Answers
  • When you applied this in the morning did you use another moisturi...5 Answers
  • How does this compare to the elta md 46 clear? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie J.
san antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this stuff because it didn’t feel like a thick sunscreen. It melted into my skin so nicely. But out of nowhere my skin started to get really red from using it, my extremely sensitive skin just started rejecting it. Now I won’t go anywhere near it. It sat nicely under my makeup and everything I’m so mad I can’t use it anymore!
Theresa B.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. Lightweight and not greasy at all—the watery gel texture is perfect for me. I want to wear sunscreen daily and I have a hard time when the texture of it is too heavy or greasy. This solves my problem and I happily wear it constantly.
Anastasiia M.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a sunscreen so it has to protect your skin from sun, right? Well this cream is definitely doing its job. It's a little bit overpriced for me, because the cream makes your skin look too shiny and I had to use powder to hide it.
Sarah G.
Rockville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen has one of the lightest weights I've ever tried. It absorbs well and then you don't feel it at all on your skin, which is a big problem I find with some other brands. It layers well under makeup due to it's watery texture and light weight.
Olivia P.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really awesome SPF. Korean companies always have way better SPF products and this is a great example. Does not leave a white cast, isn't too heavy or sticky. Wears great alone or under makeup. Really great, sleek and simple packaging. A little goes a long way too, so it's really a great price. Will probably repurchase when I finally run out.
Blanca B.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
i recently got into skincare so i’m not an expert (yet😂) BUT i live how thin and non greasy this is. it also doesn’t end up disturbing how my makeup would usually go on my face. my mom wore only this the other day when she went to work and her coworkers thought she was wearing a new makeup!!
Kimi V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I’m pretty much in love with this sunscreen! (To be fair I haven’t used any other specifically facial sunscreens) However, this is really amazing. The smell isn’t too strong or overpowering. I’ve never seen a white cast from it and it layers beautifully underneath face makeup. Really a wonderful product.
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good sunscreen. It does not feel oily at all on the skin. It does a little bit of a white cast, but nothing too crazy because I usually wear makeup on top of it. The only thing I would say I don’t like about this product is the price, but it’s worth it.
Kaitlin B.
Cheraw, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my Sephora play box back during the summer and I absolutely love it. It didn’t burn my skin at all and it kept the sun from burning it as well! I have since bought a bigger bottle of it. Highly recommend.
Ashlyn R.
Ottawa, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. However it is a bit pricey. It is different from other sunscreens because it has a light formula and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. For the price, I would probably buy a drugstore product over this one.
Elise H.
When you applied this in the morning did you use another moisturizer first on your face? I have another daily sunscreen that doesn't require another moisturizer and I know other sunscreens can make you oily if you over do the layering. Thanks!
yulissa R.
I got this as a sample what is this and how do you use it and reviews please
Steph L.
How does this compare to the elta md 46 clear?