BY DR. JART+

A sunscreen with a fresh feeling that protects from UV rays and fine dust. This formula provides powerful sun protection and a cationic shield that blocks fine dust to protect the skin. By utilizing the characteristics of magnets that repel each other, it is designed to have the same electrical charge as fine dust in order to form a protective skin barrier. Cypress water and seaweed extract purify the skin while soothing and moisturizing. The liquid gel formulation is moist without being sticky to impart immediate moisture for a refreshing burst of hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates This product is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and free of tar dyes, talc, artificial fragrances, BHT, triclosan, sulfate-based surfactants, mineral oils, triethanolamine, chlorphenesin, and benzophenone-5. see more...

• When you applied this in the morning did you use another moisturi...6 Answers
  • I got this as a sample what is this and how do you use it and rev...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the elta md 46 clear? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This works great even in the water. I was able to swim and play in the sunshine with out getting burned. I didn't have sunscreen running down my face in my eyes like other sunscreens. I would recommend this to anyone even with sensitive skin." in 16 reviews
  • "I live in Florida, the sunshine state so protection from the sun is imperative. I use this daily before moisturizing to protect my skin. I would definitely recommend this product." in 9 reviews
Miranda M.
Manhattan, KS
If sunscreens tends to break you out, I would give this one a try. It’s really lightweight and won’t leave that purple/blue hue that a lot of suncreens do. Sunscreen is so important so I apply as often as I can. If you’re using any kind of retinoids or anything that helps to even out your skin tone USE A SUNSCREEN or you will not see results as quickly and can damage your skin.
Brittany H.
This is my go to every day sunscreen. It's so light and goes on clear. I wouldn't recommend this as a sunscreen for the beach but it's an awesome day to day sunscreen. I put it on in the morning under my makeup. Or I add a little foundation to it and use it as a tinted moisturizer. I wish they made a travel size so I could keep one in my purse.
Mandy W.
Love this sunscreen! Not greasy or heavy. However, sometimes, my skin looks a bit shiny but that may just be my skin. The consistency is like water so it spreads easily on the skin. This doesn’t leave a white cast since it’s a chemical sunscreen. Just wished this was 50spf since sunscreen is so important!
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
Amazing lemony scent! Lightweight formula, cute travel-size bottle, weightless under foundation and sheer on the skin. I believe I got this in a Birchbox. I wish I had tried it sooner because it makes me feel so much better knowing I am protecting my skin! Also I’m not sure if SPF 30 does much but it’s better than nothing. I definitely recommend.
Jennifer Q.
I use dr jart under my makeup when I’m going to be outside for long periods of time. It is on the higher end of the price range but they give you a lot and it lasts a long time. I’m on my second bottle. The sunscreen is thin which help go into the skin and it’s easy to apply makeup on top of
Katie J.
san antonio
I loved this stuff because it didn’t feel like a thick sunscreen. It melted into my skin so nicely. But out of nowhere my skin started to get really red from using it, my extremely sensitive skin just started rejecting it. Now I won’t go anywhere near it. It sat nicely under my makeup and everything I’m so mad I can’t use it anymore!
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I really wanted to love this but sadly I couldn’t. It has a bit of a more runny consistency that I’m used to and has a slight fragrance which I wasn’t a fan of. It laid nicely on my skin by it then began to make my face itch slightly. It was a huge deal, but enough to make me return it :(
Chloe S.
I love that this moisturizes whiles protecting my skin. It has a nice smell. I revived this as a gift but I would definitely buy it again. It’s very effective, I didn’t burn at all, when usually I burn within an hour of being outside. I will definitely repurchase.
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
LOVE THIS. It goes on so easily and doesn't turn your face white. There's also no fragrance and doesn't make your face look greasy which can be the most off putting part of sunscreen. I received a small sample of this but I would purchase it.
Kylian D.
Vancouver, WA
Great mild smelling sunscreen, I prefer it to a lot of other sunscreens because they are harsher and sometimes leave a white cast, I have had no problems with this product regarding those problems. I would definitely recommend this product!
Elise H.
When you applied this in the morning did you use another moisturizer first on your face? I have another daily sunscreen that doesn't require another moisturizer and I know other sunscreens can make you oily if you over do the layering. Thanks!
yulissa R.
I got this as a sample what is this and how do you use it and reviews please
Steph L.
How does this compare to the elta md 46 clear?