BY DR. JART+

An all-in-one moisturizing sunscreen that brings radiance and brightness to the skin. This protective illuminating base and sunscreen utilizes UVB-isolating ingredients to block out damaging UVB rays one of the causes of premature aging. Micro opal pearl refracts and reflects different angles of light to brighten skin while covering imperfections. UVB-protecting ingredients are immediately absorbed upon application for a flawless finish. The formula contains 70 percent more moisture than regular sun cream for maximum hydration. UV-protecting ingredients are dissolved to diminish the appearance of white residue after application. This product is dermatologist tested and cruelty-free. It is free of skin-clogging mineral oil for a clear and fresh glow. see more...

Morgan K.
Centerville, GA
Pretty good sunscreen and I like how it’s illuminating so I have the look of a natural glow. Sunscreen is great. I’ve never burned with it. The only complaint I have is that it is not tinted which why I normally use their B.B. cream
Lauren M.
Largo, FL
I'm not sure how long this product has been out but all I know is that it's UNDERRATED. This is the absolute best facial sunscreen I've even used. It's holy grail by a LONG SHOT. I have combination/oily skin with hyper pigmentation. This does EVERYTHING it claims to. It's got an SPF of 36 (which is fine because I have other products that add more thought the day if needed) it also brightens my skin tone. It's absolutely beautiful. This is something I wear under makeup and also I wear it when I'm not wearing any makeup. I can't leave the house without this on my face! It has the most gorgeous subtle glow. It makes your skin look, plump, young, & bright! I've never gotten more compliments on my complexion before! I would seriously recommend this to everyone! I got my mother, my aunt and cousin on this! It does not disappoint!
Macy T.
Muncie, IN
This my new favorite everyday sunscreen. I love how this sunscreen makes my skin look. It has no white film that gets left behind, and it blends right into the skin. It also has the slightest illuminating effect to the skin. It makes your skin looks like it's glowing. Great for everyday use. Especially under makeup. It's the perfect SPF, plus doesn't bother sensitive skin!
Lillian L.
Jacksonville, AR
This sunscreen checks off everything I wanted in a sunscreen. Great uv protection, blends into the skin quickly without leaving a residue, and leaves a gorgeous glow to the skin. I've used this everyday since I've purchased it and I will definitely repurchase it. I've even mixed in my favorite concealer at times to get awesome coverage at the same time!!
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
I love, love, love this sunscreen. It offers a decent level of protection, and a nice luminous glow; it can be worn with of without makeup. Sometimes I use add a few drops of foundation for /color / coverage. It is reasonably priced and an all around great product, a summer must have for me.
Lauren W.
Austin, TX
I love how lightweight this sunscreen is and it doesn't leave a terrible white cast!! The only issue I have and what would make it perfect would be if it was broad spectrum spf!!!!
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Takes a while to get rid of whiteness that appears when you apply. I don’t mind using this when going to beach or pool but not for everyday day use.
Issabela G.
spring lake
Si me gusta si la volvería a comprar pero la verdad prefiero algo más, siento que es muy grasosos y no me ayudó con mis pequeños granitos
Rachel F.
Miami Springs, FL
This #illuminating sunscreen is a must have especially during the spring and summer days! It leaves the skin radiant and well-protected.
Allyson P.
I love this stuff! It makes my face look bright and feel moisturizer and protects it from the sun really well