Add a Photo

By DR. JART+
#439 in Serums
A soothing gel that calms sunburn caused by UV rays and provides a brightening effect. Every Sun Day Soothing Gel contains 81 percent aloe vera extract and 10 percent cypress water, instead of purified water for an excellent soothing, hydrating, and purifying effect. It brightens dull skintone caused by UV rays, while soothing and hydrating acne-prone or irritated skin. It contains xylitol and peppermint to provide a cool and fresh feeling. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and free of 10 harmful ingredients: parabens, tar dyes, talc, artificial fragrances, BHT, triclosan, sulfate-based surfactants, mineral oils, triethanolamine, chlorphenesin, and benzophenone-5.
Yi Ling H.
Yi Ling H.
Sugar Hill, GA
June 23, 2017, 11:30 p.m.
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Every Sun Day Soothing Gel 6.8 oz
LOOOOVE using this. Light formula with perfect sun protection. I use this daily under my make up to protect my face from the harsh sun. It doesn't have a lot of fragrances or anything so it doesn't make me gag. Definitely recommend it.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Minneapolis, MN
June 16, 2017, 6:49 p.m.
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Every Sun Day Soothing Gel 6.8 oz
This is a great product for the outdoors! I'll put this on before my makeup or just on fresh skin to keep me protected from the sun!! It's not oily or heavy! The perfect face sun protection that actually feels good!
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
June 12, 2017, 11:31 p.m.
Review for: Dr. Jart+ Every Sun Day Soothing Gel 6.8 oz
Light weight and it doesn't mess with my makeup... that's all I cans ask for. My skin loves it.