BY DR. JART+

A soothing gel that calms sunburn caused by UV rays and provides a brightening effect. Every Sun Day Soothing Gel contains 81 percent aloe vera extract and 10 percent cypress water, instead of purified water for an excellent soothing, hydrating, and purifying effect. It brightens dull skintone caused by UV rays, while soothing and hydrating acne-prone or irritated skin. It contains xylitol and peppermint to provide a cool and fresh feeling. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and free of 10 harmful ingredients: parabens, tar dyes, talc, artificial fragrances, BHT, triclosan, sulfate-based surfactants, mineral oils, triethanolamine, chlorphenesin, and benzophenone-5. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Anna D.
Anna D.
This is amazing, its cooling and when you use it for a long period of time. It brightens darkspots and is great for sensitive skin. It does sting when place on wounded skin but it does dissapear after a second or two. This is also great for healing your skin since it has aloe.
Yi Ling H.
Yi Ling H.
Sugar Hill, GA
LOOOOVE using this. Light formula with perfect sun protection. I use this daily under my make up to protect my face from the harsh sun. It doesn't have a lot of fragrances or anything so it doesn't make me gag. Definitely recommend it.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great product for the outdoors! I'll put this on before my makeup or just on fresh skin to keep me protected from the sun!! It's not oily or heavy! The perfect face sun protection that actually feels good!
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
Light weight and it doesn't mess with my makeup... that's all I cans ask for. My skin loves it.