BY DR. JART+

A soothing gel that calms sunburn caused by UV rays and provides a brightening effect. Every Sun Day Soothing Gel contains 81 percent aloe vera extract and 10 percent cypress water, instead of purified water for an excellent soothing, hydrating, and purifying effect. It brightens dull skintone caused by UV rays, while soothing and hydrating acne-prone or irritated skin. It contains xylitol and peppermint to provide a cool and fresh feeling. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and free of 10 harmful ingredients: parabens, tar dyes, talc, artificial fragrances, BHT, triclosan, sulfate-based surfactants, mineral oils, triethanolamine, chlorphenesin, and benzophenone-5. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ana E.
Ana E.
Edinburg , TX
Let me start off by saying: LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Got it at Sephora & have been using it for a month. It's a great light-weight gel that instantly gets soaked by my skin. Doesn't leave a film nor oiliness. I love that for the price you get a great amount of product. I used this under my makeup and my makeup looks no different so def suitable for using under makeup. Plus, you can put the product in the fridge for an even more cooling feel!
Anna D.
Anna D.
This is amazing, its cooling and when you use it for a long period of time. It brightens darkspots and is great for sensitive skin. It does sting when place on wounded skin but it does dissapear after a second or two. This is also great for healing your skin since it has aloe.
Yi Ling H.
Yi Ling H.
Sugar Hill, GA
LOOOOVE using this. Light formula with perfect sun protection. I use this daily under my make up to protect my face from the harsh sun. It doesn't have a lot of fragrances or anything so it doesn't make me gag. Definitely recommend it.
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
Light weight and it doesn't mess with my makeup... that's all I cans ask for. My skin loves it.