Skin CareFacial SkincareSkin Care Masks & PeelsDr. Jart+
[dr Jart+] Dr Jart Cicapair Calming Mask (25g5ea) 1 Pack / Korea Cosmetic / S

[dr. Jart+] Dr Jart Cicapair Calming Mask (25g5ea) 1 Pack / Korea Cosmetic / S

by Dr. Jart+

[ DR.JART+ ] Cicapair Calming Mask 25g x 5ea in Box ++Free Sample++

Does it really calm your skin? I have combination and sensitive skin, I was wondering if it will be enough
Start your review of [dr. Jart+] Dr Jart Cicapair Calming Mask (25g5ea) 1 Pack / Korea Cosmetic / S!
How would you rate this product?
catherine X.
Deer Park, NY
[dr. Jart+] Dr Jart Cicapair Calming Mask (25g5ea) 1 Pack / Korea Cosmetic / S uploaded by catherine X.
I love this mask! Dr Jart does a very good job with the quality of their masks. It doesn’t burn my skin like some cheaper brands. It’s soothing and I pat in the extra serums into my skin. Love it! [product:dr-jart-]-dr-jart-cicapair-calming-mask-25g5ea-1-pack-/-korea-cosmetic-/-s]
Dasha K.
[dr. Jart+] Dr Jart Cicapair Calming Mask (25g5ea) 1 Pack / Korea Cosmetic / S uploaded by Dasha K.
The only reason I am giving 4 stars it's because I don't like it when the skin is sticky after using a mask. But I am in love with Dr.Jart masks! And it's really helpful and also the next day after using it my skin is smooth and bright, and my redness goes away... I would recommend this mask 100%
Shannon L.
Largo, FL
[dr. Jart+] Dr Jart Cicapair Calming Mask (25g5ea) 1 Pack / Korea Cosmetic / S uploaded by Shannon L.
Awesome skin pick-me-up for hot Florida days! This mask is so cooling and relieving as is but feels even better if you pop it in the fridge for a few minutes before you apply it. It makes my skin feel smooth and moisturized but I was a little disappointed that this didn't do anything for my cheek redness. For that, I prefer Dr. Jart+ Tiger Grass Nightly Re. Pair Mask.
Jennifer P.
Phoenix, AZ
[dr. Jart+] Dr Jart Cicapair Calming Mask (25g5ea) 1 Pack / Korea Cosmetic / S uploaded by Jennifer P.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
It is a sheet mask that calms and cools my skin after I wash my face. I put it on after my toner once in awhile to relax. I leave it on for about 15 to 20mins. My skin feels refreshed after I take it off.This product is for senstive skin. 4stars because it does leave me feeling sticky until it drys fully.
Jen Y.
Dickinson, TX
I live for face masks but there are so many, even more expensive masks that I've wanted to be able to say dis something for me but I just can't. I can say I noticed a difference immediately after using and was impressed by how called and nourished my skin felt the next day. I've only been able to find them on sale once but they are great for redness, irritation, and dry skin. This mask also did not cause me to break out and I have pretty sensitive problematic skin. A bit pricey and I wish there was a value size option but still a great product.
tamari T.
NY
[product:dr-jart-]-dr-jart-cicapair-calming-mask-25g5ea-1-pack-/-korea-cosmetic-/-s] It really hydrated by dry skin and using a facial roller with the serum really helped with redness!
Megan L.
Saginaw, TX
[dr. Jart+] Dr Jart Cicapair Calming Mask (25g5ea) 1 Pack / Korea Cosmetic / S uploaded by Megan L.
A lot of us know that the color correcting cream has gone viral on TikTok. I’m waiting for that to come in from Sephora but today I found this at my local TJ Maxx and had to try it. My skin is always red and it’s one of my biggest insecurities. Not anymore! I put this sheet mask on for 20 minutes and I think the photos speak for themselves. My husband asked why I put on foundation to go to bed lol. This is a sheet mask with a generous amount of product on it. It’s slightly green tinted but mostly clear. After taking the mask later off, I used my rose quartz roller to rub in the remaining product. Immediately after I could see zero difference but after 5 minutes my skin looked even and flawless! Definitely recommend.
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
[dr. Jart+] Dr Jart Cicapair Calming Mask (25g5ea) 1 Pack / Korea Cosmetic / S uploaded by Shianne P.
Honestly the best face mask I own and repeat purchase (that says a lot I like to try new things) I like to have some on deck. It’s targeted for sensitive skin the power of dr jart comes through per usual upstanding quality. This mask soothes and moisturizes with cicapair. After removing this mask my skin feels so plump and soft. There’s enough substance on it to rub into my neck as well.
Amy C.
Elizabeth, NJ
BEST! FACE! MASK! EVER! Do not sleep on this face mask! It’s great for sensitive skin, has a lot of essence on it, and leaves your skin looking better than before. It’s a bit pricier than most masks (i.e innisfree, nature republic) but this is definitely one of the best mask (that you can see results) out there. Anyone who is into k-beauty should check this out!
Tracy Y.
I received this as a gift for Christmas. My skin tends to be dry and sensitive. Recently, my skin has been more red and irritated so I decided to try this mask out to see if it really works. First impression: there is a scent but it is light and the essence has a gel-like consistency and there is a whole palm full left in the sachet after taking the mask out. The mast was easy to apply and there was minimal air bubbles. I had it on for 20 minutes and the mask still had some essence left by the end. I saved the essence and applied it as a toner after I cleanse my face. My face is noticeably less red and feels very plump. The results really showed when I kept applying the left over essence on my face as the only moisturizer. My face does not look red at all, even my hyperpigmentation looks like it is disappearing. Planning to stock up when they go on sale!