BY DR. JART+ #34 in BB Cream

An innovative formula to moisturize, protect, and correct pores for a beautiful, radiant complexion. - For combination to oily skin, this powerful formula conceals and treats enlarged pores and blemishes - Features SPF 30 sun protection - Comes in one universal shade This all-in-one, innovative pore tightening formula delivers flawless coverage, sun protection, and hydration benefits. The perfect mixture of smoothing powder and elastic silky polymer gives tight adherence and covers blemishes and pores, fine lines, and uneven skintone. It helps to smooth and clear skin by treating large pores while herbal extracts control excessive sebum and present a fresh look all day long. The multifunctional BB cream brightens, provides antiwrinkle benefits, and protects the skin from harm UV rays, leaving the complexion smooth, beautiful, and natural-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This BB cream is hypoallergenic, cruelty-free, and dermatologist tested. Beauty Balms or BB Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, protect, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile "five-in-one" formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skincare ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin's surface; camouflage and color correct the skintone; and protect skin from the sun with SPF. They can be used as a last step for their skincare benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier. see more...

• I've bought BB creams from Asia before, and their lightes...2 Answers
  • I've tried the Dr. Jart BB Cream so I've been wanting to ...1 Answers
  • I am usually matched as a medium-beige at Sephora. Will ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i picked this because i was looking for a bb cream for the summer that would give some light coverage and have spf without having to put on full foundation. basically a no make up look.
    pros are that it goes on easily and this product does not have alcohol as an ingredient  which i have been trying to avoid. it gives light coverage and is a good base for wearing blush/highlight. i have combination skin and this does not make me greasy.
    cons are that it has a funny smell. however, it is not an spf smell--i am not really sure what it is but it goes away as soon as it is rubbed in. also the coverage is very light---you will need a concealer for any blemishes
    i will say, as is common with other korean brands, this is probably not going to work for darker skin tones. i got the shade medium-deep which is perfect for me and i have light-medium skin. for comparison purposes i am a nw 18 in mac and use the shade custard or cannelle in nars creamy concealer. " in 16 reviews
  • "I have very oily & dry skin. I love the way this looks, great match for my skin color too. Does not clog up pores." in 3 reviews
Mina B.
Henderson
Absolutely love this bb cream! I have been using it for a couple years now and there's still so much product left. A little goes a long way and it literally covers my whole face. The coverage on this is full and it disappears your pores. I have combination skin and this never let me skin feel dry or oily. With most bb creams it usually makes your skin feel a little sticky after use, but that wasn't the case for this. I use this everyday and it never felt heavy on my face, because like I said a little goes a long way, so you don't need to use a lot of product.
Monica B.
Prosperity, SC
Where do I begin to describe the best BB balm I have tried to date? Not only does the shade camouflage into your skin, but it truly hides imperfections, blemishes, and in my case acne scarring. It makes for a great base before applying foundation. Or on the days I don't want to commit to cake face, I just throw this on and still feel confident enough to leave the house without mascara. My skin is EXTREMELY sensitive, and this seems to not clog or irritate my skin.
Rachael P.
Dallas
This BB cream is great for daily wear. It is lightweight and does a great job of evening out my skin tone (taking away the redness). Also, you can build the coverage if you are looking for a more full coverage look. I've never liked foundations as they feel too cakey but have never felt that way with the Dr Jart BB cream.
A E.
I really liked this BB cream. It gave medium-full coverage that is buildable and adequately covered my acne blemishes without looking cakey or dry. It gave a radiant finish. No grey cast like some other BB creams. The light/medium shade worked with my light (approx. NC-25) skin that can go neutral or warm. I had no issues with staying power. I don’t have large pores so I can’t speak to that aspect but it did keep my skin looking smooth!
Kirsten K.
Spring Hill, TN
This BB Cream is a must. I tried Dr Jart after my regular B.B. cream was discontinued. Although the color is a little light for me in the winter months, it is perfect once I have a little color. I use it under my foundation for a light, clean look. The Dr Jart BB Cream is lightweight and feels great on my skin.
Barbara R.
Carmichael, CA
My favorite B.B. creme EVER! This is perfect for oily or combination skin types. Especially those who suffer from obvious pores and want a great full coverage, this works just like a foundation without all of the fillers. So much better for your skin! Works great under powder, blush and bronzer!
Shivani P.
Clemmons, NC
The product worked pretty well but it is pricey. I think if the price was a bit lower or if more product was in the bottle I would reach for it more. It does what is says it will do. My pores look good and it does not leave me feeling oily after wearing it allday.
Kim A.
Canton, Mi
BEST BB CREAM ON THE MARKET!!!!!!!! Applies beautifully, looks flawless, blurs imperfections. It lasts all day. The only complaint I have is that it only comes in two colors. I wish everyone could use itDr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
I have been a lot more focused on skincare lately, so haven’t found much of a need for foundation, but if I do want something a little extra I always reach for this product. I usually apply with my Beauty Blender or a stipling brush and find that this BB Cream offers amazing coverage, evens my tone, and makes my skin look radiant. I have very combination skin and don’t find that this makes me oily, dry, or cakey. It’s perfect if you’re looking for something more natural looking, and less heavy than foundation.
Melanie K.
O'Fallon
What pores?! This has the effect of tightening my pores with almost a powdery finish. I absolutely love this cream along with my beauty balm by Dr Jart. Someone said they might be discontinuing the line and I hope to god not, it’s perfect!
Heather J.
I've bought BB creams from Asia before, and their lightest shade was still too dark for me. Does this brand have a wide range of colors?
Olivia V.
What is the Coverage ?
Leslie M.
Simpsonville, SC
I've tried the Dr. Jart BB Cream so I've been wanting to try this. Any pros or cons I should know before purchasing?
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
I am usually matched as a medium-beige at Sephora. Will this shade be too light for my skin?
Olivia V.
Compared to Tarte Tinted BB treatment? Longevity & good for oily skin types? Matte? Can you apply with you fingers?