Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

by Dr. Jart+

An innovative formula to moisturize, protect, and correct pores for a beautiful, radiant complexion. - For combination to oily skin, this powerful formula conceals and treats enlarged pores and blemishes - Features SPF 30 sun protection - Comes in one universal shade This all-in-one, innovative pore tightening formula delivers flawless coverage, sun protection, and hydration benefits. The perfect mixture of smoothing powder and elastic silky polymer gives tight adherence and covers blemishes and pores, fine lines, and uneven skintone. It helps to smooth and clear skin by treating large pores while herbal extracts control excessive sebum and present a fresh look all day long. The multifunctional BB cream brightens, provides antiwrinkle benefits, and protects the skin from harm UV rays, leaving the complexion smooth, beautiful, and natural-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This BB cream is hypoallergenic, cruelty-free, and dermatologist tested. Beauty Balms or BB Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, protect, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile "five-in-one" formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skincare ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin's surface; camouflage and color correct the skintone; and protect skin from the sun with SPF. They can be used as a last step for their skincare benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier.

Opinions on Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm? Does it hide imperfection, pores, or oil?
Did Sephora stop selling this?
How does this work for sensitive/combination skin? Does it feel like it’s clogging your pores or is it breathable?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm!
Product Highlights
“...in. also the coverage is very light---you will need a concealer for any blemishes.&nbsp;<br>i will say, as is common with other korean brands, this is probably not going to work for darker skin tones. i got the shade medium-deep which is perfect for me and i have light-medium skin. for comparison purposes i am a nw 18 in mac and use the shade custard or cannelle in nars creamy concealer.&nbsp;” in 16 reviews
“I have very oily & dry skin. I love the way this looks, great match for my skin color too. Does not clog up pores.” in 3 reviews
Palmyra, NJ
This BB cream is BOMB! I went through a phase over the summer where I wanted something light coverage and radiant. I was tired of “cake face” from full coverage matte foundations. This BB cream is exactly what I wanted. It tried a bunch of different brands and none of the shades matched my skin right (I’m fair neutral with a rosy face and pale as heck neck). This BB cream matched perfectly and it has a great finish!
Dry / Acne, Dullness, Fine Lines
Kansas City, MO
Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm uploaded by Krissi A.
Purchased at: eBay
I think this product may be a bit hard to find now, I had a sample, then bought a full size online. It is a great bb cream with spf 30. I really love this with a pump of actual foundation for fuller coverage. I will absolutley purchase this again!
Mature / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Chicago
This BB cream truly does make your pores disappear. It’s a rather thick BB cream so you can layer it like a foundation but it won’t feel heavy like a full coverage foundation. I love this product because it’s great for acne prone skin but not dry skin. This product would be best for oily to normal skin types.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I ABSOLUTELY love this beauty balm! It looks so nice on the skin. It literally does exactly what it says it’s going to do, which is always a plus ! I can’t really speak on the price because I found this gem at TJMAXX. But if you can find one I would definitely snag it!!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
With only 2 shades I thought no way this would work buttttt it actually color corrects to your skin a little so it’s the perfect shade in the winter and the darker shade is great for me in the summer! I love the spf but hate the flashback.
Combination / Redness
OMG, I love this BB Cream!!!  Ok, the shade range stinks but the product itself is great.  It's super simple to blend out and looks amazing on the skin.  It hides pores beautifully!  I use a soft brush to buff it into the skin versus makeup sponge.  I ran out recently and have to stock up.  I decided to try this after watching a You-Tuber rave about it over and over.  I decided to give it a go and was not disappointed.  This one in particular is on the warmer side, some of the other Dr. Jart+ BB creams tend to lean grey or too cool toned.  Be careful NOT to get this product on your clothes though, that sucker will not come out even if you tend to it right away.  I had to put in some major elbow grease to get a stain out because I refused to let my blouse go! LOL.  This product is good for dry and combo skin types, I wouldn't use much if I was extremely oily as it may slip or break down.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
San Antonio, TX
My go-to “no make up” make up. I use this on days I just don’t want to do a full face of heavy makeup. Or even when I’m going to the gym and don’t want to scare the other gym peeps. It’s so light and yet still manages to provide decent coverage. I just squeeze a bit onto my fingertips and rub it all over my face. It goes on so evenly and smooth. Takes a bit to dry so you can feel “wet” for a bit afterward...but nothing too annoying. Love this stuff. Have been repurchasing for over five years!
Combination, Sensitive / Redness, Sensitivity, Scarring
Love this by cream! As someone who doesn't like to wear a lot of make up this is the perfect coverage that you can use day or night! Blends perfectly into my skin and covers and smoothes your imperfections to have a nice clear glowing face. Perfect for anyone who has too much oil on your face and shrinks your pores down without looking dry or Cakey.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Puffiness
Wichita falls, TX
This product is good but can be a little patchy when you put it on. The coverage and color is great but you definitely want skin to be in top shape before applying
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Austin, TX
This product had basically saved my life. I have extremely temperamental sensitive skin and so far, this, combined with the right skin care this is the only thing that keeps my face calm and happy. I have pretty fair skin and it’s just the right shade. I’ll buy this forever.
Combination / Puffiness, Redness, Fine Lines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...