Dr. Jart+ - Dermask Water Jet Vital Hydra Sleeping Mask 120ml 120ml uploaded by Diana J.

BY DR. JART+

Brand from South Korea: Dr. Jart+. A gel type sleeping mask that creates a protective skin barrier without stickiness. Revitalizes your skin overnight. Formulated with Chamaecyparis Obtusa leaf extract to soothe skin, hyaluronic acid, seaweed extract and Micro NMF to hydrate skin and retain moisture in skin. Can be used for up to 40 treatments. Dermatologically tested. How to use: 1. After night skincare routine and before sleep, take a moderate amount and apply to the entire face. 2. Leave on overnight and wash off with lukewarm water in the next morning. see more...

Julia M.
San Marino
This is probably the best hydrating sleeping mask there is. In November my skin was absolutely horrible. It was cracking and peeling and was super dry, and I decided to try out the dr. Jart sleeping mask. BEST DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE. Seriously, my skin was amazing after using this for about a week. It restored moisture and youth making my skin nice and supple. I am definitely buying again!
Tasfia S.
This mask is so hydrating and helped with my dry skin so much. It exceeded my expectations and was very gentle on my skin. Also the packaging looked so minimalistic and it looked great in general. I would totally recommend this to everyone who has dry skin and really needs a pick-me-up.
Rebekah W.
Kissimmee, FL
Dr. Jart is an awesome skincare brand. I don’t purchase it too often as it’s pretty pricey (the only downside) but when I do purchase it I’m always impressed. The formula reacts well with my skin and I feel super hydrated after using!
Rachel W.
Love this stuff! Doesn’t break me out and is easy to use. My skin is super smooth and hydrated when I wake up, and makes makeup go on smoother. Will definitely purchase again.
Kaylie N.
Houston
I really like this mask it’s very hydrating as it says and I think you get a bang for your buck. It didn’t make me break out and it was very gentle on my skin. I had never bought this but I would definitely buy it again!
Samantha M.
Very nice product . Kept my face super hydrated and felt soft and looked more refreshed . I got this product at Sephora . Great value and well priced . Worth the investment. I don’t think they need to change anything
Lo P.
Saint Louis
I really like this because it isn’t greasy or sticky! It’s a very light formula, it doesn’t feel like you’re even wearing a mask at all! It also doesn’t have an annoying scent, its very light and almost unnoticeable.
Taylor B.
Two Harbors , MN
Very thin and liquid like . Felt cool and nice on the face . Regular packaging. First time user. Probably wouldn't buy again but it was a good product . met all expectations but is room for improvement.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Diana J.
East Lansing, MI
I love this. Feels like a toner and primer to use before makeup. Price is bearable considering that it is a mask. I always buy this product from Korea and they ship it to me! Try using it as a toner if you have dry skin like me. It is MORE than a sleeping mask. TRUST Me. I have sensitive skin and I never had any troubles with this in use!!