BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDr. Jart+
Dermask Rubber Mask Bright Lover 1 Sheet Skin Tone Care Close Fit Easy Use

by Dr. Jart+

Dr. Jart Dermask Rubber Mask Bright Lover- Modeling pack + sheet mask: Powerful + easy- Rubber fit, immediate nourishing- Different from a touch, elastic skin care- Charge n' lock, 2 step synergy careHow to use:1. After cleansing, put a decent amount...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Dermask Rubber Mask Bright Lover 1 Sheet Skin Tone Care Close Fit Easy Use!
Laura A.
Dr. Jart+ Dermask Rubber Mask Bright Lover 1 Sheet Skin Tone Care Close Fit Easy Use uploaded by Laura A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love sheet masks! I think my favorite thing is probably the fact that they’re meant for one-time use. No committing to full-size bottles. This mask helps firm and improves your skin’s elasticity. It includes a serum ampoule and rubber mask. I love the cooling sensation and my skin definitely feels tighter after removing the rubber mask.
Kelley M.
The concept of this mask delivers a punch ! It elevates the delivery method by providing the rubber overlay . This product showed little results but the other variations of firm etc are better . I’d recommend for people with light hyperpigmentation but not too many woes on results .
Ryn W.
thornton, co
I love how rubbery this sheer mask is. It reminds me of my rubber mask but without the mess since it’s a sheet.
Catherine V.
Queens, NY
Dr. Jart+ Dermask Rubber Mask Bright Lover 1 Sheet Skin Tone Care Close Fit Easy Use uploaded by Catherine V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Super cool concept. U get a little jar with the serum that u have to massage into your skin... And then you put on the rubber mask. I've already tried the pink one and my face felt really good and hydrated.. My makeup went on smoothly also.
Nicole B.
Lake country, BC
I really like this mask! I haven’t noticed a huge difference in my hyperpigmentation yet but it definitely brightens the skin and doesn’t break me out. I usually save some of the ampoule and put it on spots for the next couple nights after mask use

Looking for your answer?