BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDr. Jart+
Dr Jart Dermask Clean Up Your Pores Mask

Dr. Jart Dermask Clean Up Your Pores Mask

by Dr. Jart+

Concerns with large pores, sebum, unevenness. With the ingredients of Spearmint Extract: Improves Elasticity. Charcoal: Tightens & Purifies. Arginine: Purifies Pore. The black sheet mask as completely black color thanks to the powerful ingredient Charcoal controls sebum and cares skin clearly without irritation.

How well does this mask work?
How long should I leave it?
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Dr. Jart Dermask Clean Up Your Pores Mask!
Product Highlights
...breathe again. I got it in my ipsy bag. I would be cautious if you have sensitive skin because it can be a bit irritating. Love this product. in reviews
Selene M.
Love using to clear my pores. It removes most of the clogged up dirt and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. Does not irritate your skin plus these products are great:
Delilah S.
I wasnt very fond of this, I've got dry sensitive skin and this tends to over dry me.
chloe H.
Manahawkin, NJ
I love Biore nose strips as much as the next person but this is a whole other level! It works and penetrates deeper in my opinion. I have dry and sensitive skin just this did not cause irritation or burn while on which i loved! It did leave my skin red right after but that faded pretty fast, i felt like i had fresh skin!
Colleen  H.
Ridgecrest, CA
I love kart products and this one is a good one. I have rather large pores and am always trying to keep them clear. This mask works good and if you use a pore strip after this it seems to pull out even more gunk than not using it.
Regina S.
Paducah, KY
I’m really impressed with this product! As I’ve gotten older my pores have gotten larger. I noticed a difference within a few days of using this product, my pores were not as prominent and my skin felt very smooth. I would definitely recommend this product!
Laurie W.
New Hyde Park, NY
This charcoal based mask draws out all the impurities from your pores and leaves your skin feeling super soft. Most importantly, it's not harsh and doesn't leave your skin feeling stripped when you're done. Some masks can remove everything, including the good stuff! This is not that kind of mask. This one will give you the exact result you're looking for. Cleaned out pores, fresh and smooth skin!
Carla U.
Coachella, CA
I use the dr.jart pore mask it leave my face super clean an it actually shrink my pores it great will repurchase.
Joanna  E.
Cleveland, OH
Blurs the appearance of pores. Made my skin super soft and moisturized . The price was good too
Markisha V.
Indio , CA
I love this mask. I have enlarged pores and dry skin, and it helped to minimize them and even out my texture in my skin. It's worth every penny.
Elaina R.
Vandergrift, Pa
I loved this face mask. Dr. Jart is a fantastic brand I trust. It is more pricey than other masks but you will see results with this mask. The formula shrinks pores for those with enlarged pores or oily skin. You will feel like you came straight from the spa after you have used this awesome face mask.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Joanne D.
Elgin, IL
il y a 4 ans
J'Me E. il y a 4 ans
Don't physically peel anything off your skin. It breaks down elasticity and causes early aging.