Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear(TM) Micro Milk Peel 3.4 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Vanessa K.Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear(TM) Micro Milk Peel 3.4 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Julie Z.Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear(TM) Micro Milk Peel 3.4 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Shauna L.

BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A double-layered peel that contains gentle acids to exfoliate and nourish skin without the risk of irritations. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Pores - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Inspired by dermatological milk peel procedures popular in Asia, Dr. Jart developed Dermaclear™ Micro Milk Peel. It delivers gentle exfoliation without causing irritation to keep skin balanced and smooth in order to prep skin for the rest of your beauty regime. The double-layered formula is packed with both powerful exfoliating acids and nourishing ingredients to maintain balanced healthy skin. Lactic and salicylic acid support rewened suppleness for softer skin. Coconut milk, panthenol, squalene, and allantoin deliver a calming and hydrating feeling to the skin by forming a protective moisture barrier. Glutathione tones and brightens, leaving your skin feeling smooth and looking radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of artificial fragrance or color, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA. see more...

• Is it normal to break out a little after using this produ...2 Answers
  • I was browsing through new products to try and i found th...1 Answers
  • How long does this product last? I want to try it but it ...2 Answers
Julie Z.
Vancouver, WA
This is one of those ride or die products. It is exceptional for all skin types including sensitive and dry. This is a chemical peel that works by using salicylic and lactic acid. It also includes moisturizing ingredients such as squalene and coconut milk making it effective for for even the driest skin. It comes with gauze pads that are pillowy and soft on one side and more rough on the other. You can use the rough side for a manual exfoliation or leave that part completely out of it. I like to use the manual side to target blackheads or any dry patches. I then squeeze the excess product out of the gauze pad and apply it to the face; leaving it on as an exfoliating mask. There's not many peels you can do this with as the average time for any other peel to be left on the skin is 2 minutes. But this formula is so incredibly gentle that it causes no irritation when use this way. The time left on your skin solely depends on you and your skin's sensitivity / needs. I find the gauze pads on their own do not last the entirety of the peel so I definitely recommend cutting them in half. I find this peel is a great option for acne, acne scarring, dry patches, texture, and dry or sensitive skin. Everyone I have recommended this to has absolutely loved it and always comments about how soft their skin feels after using it. I will never not recommend this peel and I give Dr. Jart my kudos for creating such an amazing product.
Dyanna C.
Los Angeles
This is my ride or die product !! The only thing that I will always have in my cabinet is this little gem right here. I love how soothing and gentle this is. It came with a cotton box that have two sides- one for sensitive skin (soft)& one for combo skin (hard to exfoliate) . I personally use both sides , the gentle one near my eye areas & rougher side around my nose and cheek. After a long day of wearing make up, I usually just took a shower & even if i wash my face and use make up remover balm while showering , when I get out, I still have to go back in with this to remove a very trace of any make up left ; and let me tell you: there’s always a make up left even after my shower and this little guy took them all off. And the bonus thing is that you don’t have to wash your face again, it gave your skin a subtle glow and leaving your skin super soft

The only down side is that it’s soooooooo expensive and last only like a month with every day use 😣 That’s why I stock up every time Sephora having a Rouge VIB sale .
10/10 recommend
J H.
Honolulu
This peel works best of you use it every other day. The directions say to leave he solution on for only a few minutes before rinsing off. Of found for the best results I wet a cotton pad and wipe my face (avoiding eye area) for a couple minutes, switching to the textured side half way through. After the solution is well absorbed, I leave it on for 15-20min before thoroughly rinsing. There is a mild warming sensation but nothin painful. I found that by using this every other day at night after cleansing, my skin was noticeably smoother and more even. You can actually see dead skin and dirt on the cotton after swiping your face. The only thing about this peel is that it is time consuming.Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear(TM) Micro Milk Peel 3.4 oz/ 100 mL
Ai Linh P.
Broken Arrow, OK
Very good exfoliator!!! I use it every other day, and have only been using it for about 3week now and my skin is soft and super smooth. I could probably use this exfoliator every day without it being to harsh on my skin but i use my Clarisonic on the day that I don’t use this exfoliator.
Victoria F.
chicago
I absolutely LOVE this peel! It’s gentle enough to use on all skin types and instantly brightens and exfoliates. It’s great because you can actually see how much dead skin and gunk is removed when you use the second side of the pad. I also use this on my hands as well, such a good product, and amazing for the price!
Emily D.
Alexandria
Used it on my husband who has sensitive skin and he loves it. He leaves it on for one minute: I leave it on for about three since I have a higher tolerance. Great beginner peel, although if you’re used to peels you might need a stronger one to see noticeable results. Purchased at Sephora UAE and I’ll buy again for my husband.
Lauren R.
It’s a super gentle peel, I use once or twice a week. I leave it on longer than it says to, and I still don’t experience any irritation, but hopefully it’s still doing the trick! My skin does seem a bit smoother afterward. For someone who wants a chemical exfoliator and is worried about irritation this is a good option.
Caitlin W.
This stuff is the tits. Seriously. It's wonderful to use 3x weekly because it really gets rid of all the roughness on your skin in a way that rough exfoliators just can't. I like to use it in conjunction with a rougher scrub so that it can clear out anything that the rough scrub didn't catch.
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
One of my holy grails! Has a very soft amazing smell, not too strong and not chemical. It seems to work wonders for my skin but the price point is a little high I bought it online while on sale and will probably repurchase during another sale when they have one!
Amy M.
Holt, MI
I have very sensitive skin, and most peels and masks tear up my skin. I use this twice a week to keep my skin fresh and glowing. It is on the spendy side, but well worth it!
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Is this worth the price? I've been considering ordering it.
Patrice J.
Surrey, AR
How long does this product last? I want to try it but it look like it won't even last me that long with recommended use. Thanks in advance!
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Is it normal to break out a little after using this product? This is my first go around with a chemical/at home peel. A friend suggested it based off my skin type. I noticed after first use it pulled all my white heads and black heads to the surface but now the past few days I’ve had some blemishes. I did try out a new moisturizer as well but noticed the break outs right after trying this and before using the moisturizer.
Lucy J.
I was browsing through new products to try and i found this one. It looked really interesting to me and i thought i might try it but i dont really know what it does. I have heard that the milk peel is a trend but i dont know the benefits of it. I am preferably looking for something that will hydrate my skin and get rid of blemishes. Would this product work for what i am looking for?
Elizabeth B.
Orlando, FL
Does this help with texture?

Sephora