Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear(TM) Micro Milk Peel 3.4 oz/ 100 mL

by Dr. Jart+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A double-layered peel that contains gentle acids to exfoliate and nourish skin without the risk of irritations. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Pores - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Inspired by dermatological milk peel procedures popular in Asia, Dr. Jart developed Dermaclear™ Micro Milk Peel. It delivers gentle exfoliation without causing irritation to keep skin balanced and smooth in order to prep skin for the rest of your beauty regime. The double-layered formula is packed with both powerful exfoliating acids and nourishing ingredients to maintain balanced healthy skin. Lactic and salicylic acid support rewened suppleness for softer skin. Coconut milk, panthenol, squalene, and allantoin deliver a calming and hydrating feeling to the skin by forming a protective moisture barrier. Glutathione tones and brightens, leaving your skin feeling smooth and looking radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of artificial fragrance or color, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA.

Hey guys - thoughts on this product?? Does it really work or just an unnecessary extra product?? Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear(TM) Micro Milk Peel 3.4 oz/ 100 mL ?
Does this help with dark spots/acne marks?
Is this a peel or a cleanser?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear(TM) Micro Milk Peel 3.4 oz/ 100 mL!
Kissimmee, FL
I just finished the bottle. I don’t really know if it works or not... the cotton pad that came with this product gets a bit darker after I use it on my face (hopefully it’s exfoliating the dead skin cells). Did not notice anything drastic... Won’t buy again.
Dry / Fine Lines
Vancouver, WA
Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear(TM) Micro Milk Peel 3.4 oz/ 100 mL uploaded by Julie Z.
This is one of those ride or die products. It is exceptional for all skin types including sensitive and dry. This is a chemical peel that works by using salicylic and lactic acid. It also includes moisturizing ingredients such as squalene and coconut milk making it effective for for even the driest skin. It comes with gauze pads that are pillowy and soft on one side and more rough on the other. You can use the rough side for a manual exfoliation or leave that part completely out of it. I like to use the manual side to target blackheads or any dry patches. I then squeeze the excess product out of the gauze pad and apply it to the face; leaving it on as an exfoliating mask. There's not many peels you can do this with as the average time for any other peel to be left on the skin is 2 minutes. But this formula is so incredibly gentle that it causes no irritation when use this way. The time left on your skin solely depends on you and your skin's sensitivity / needs. I find the gauze pads on their own do not last the entirety of the peel so I definitely recommend cutting them in half. I find this peel is a great option for acne, acne scarring, dry patches, texture, and dry or sensitive skin. Everyone I have recommended this to has absolutely loved it and always comments about how soft their skin feels after using it. I will never not recommend this peel and I give Dr. Jart my kudos for creating such an amazing product.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Richmond, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have oily skin but I have to be really careful when using this type of products because they can irritate my skin. Well not this one. I’ve been using it now for two years and is just great. The micro pad that it brings let you choose how you want it, for more sensitive skin is the soft side and the gauze side for combination skin. It leaves your skin so soft and radiant. The pores seem much smaller after each use. Is just great! Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear Micro Milk Peel
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Broken Arrow, OK
Very good exfoliator!!! I use it every other day, and have only been using it for about 3week now and my skin is soft and super smooth. I could probably use this exfoliator every day without it being to harsh on my skin but i use my Clarisonic on the day that I don’t use this exfoliator.
Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Oviedo, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is incredible. I use this each night before going to bed, when I wake up my skin is baby smooth. It has helped with texture issues I had in the T zone of my forehead. I absolutely love this. Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear(TM) Micro Milk Peel 5.07 oz/ 150 mL
Oily / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
This stuff is the tits. Seriously. It's wonderful to use 3x weekly because it really gets rid of all the roughness on your skin in a way that rough exfoliators just can't. I like to use it in conjunction with a rougher scrub so that it can clear out anything that the rough scrub didn't catch.
Dry / Acne, Dullness, Puffiness
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is a staple for me. If you have large pores, blemishes....add this to your skincare routine. PLEASE. It wont dry you out, but will balance you out. And your skin will feel soft and hydrated. Follow with the Ceramidin cream or Water Drop by Dr Jardt.
new york
Love this. It’s super gentle but at the same time you can actually see your dead skin sloughing off. The gauze pads are very effective in dead skin removal too. Not badly priced either. Would recommend for my fellow dry skinned ladies.
Dry / Fine Lines, Scarring
Edmond, OK
My skin feels great after using this product! But it wasn't what I was expecting, I thought it would be an actually face peel, instead it's just liquid you put on a cotton pad and use on your face.
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Purchased at: Sephora
As far as a peel, this doesn’t sting or hurt at all. My face feels so soft afterwards. It’s not a great peel, because the ph is fairly high (6), but it does feel amazing. Definitely a treat yo self kind of peel.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Ask a question to the Influenster community...