BY DR. JART+

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set of portable, single-use wipes that cleanse the skin using a milk emulsion to entrap and lift impurities away from the skin. Solutions for: - Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This hypoallergenic, milk-type, mild emulsion texture and soft microfiber pad enables powerful makeup cleansing that is safe to use around the eyes and lips. Active hydrogen water and coconut milk deeply penetrates the skin to remove impurities while replenishing moisture for a fresh-feeling complexion. Individually packaged to be conveniently carried that you can easily cleanse makeup anywhere, anytime, skin will be left purified, soft, and healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free from 10 harmful ingredients such as artificial perfume or color, paraben, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA that can cause skin irritation. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I got these makeup remover pads on sale, but even then it’s quite an expensive product . These pads are the size of regular round cotton pads, so to remove my makeup I need 2 of these (and that’s being frugal). I use a face wash afterwards. They remove all makeup great and don’t irritate eyes or skin, but it gets quite expensive.
Kristen B.
Brooklyn, NY
These individually wrapped pads are great to take and stash anywhere, the car my purse my desk. I have super sensitive skin and it only took one pad to remove my face full of foundation. My face feels clean and refreshed, no residue or makeup left and it doesn't dry out my skin.
Maria S.
Shawnee , KS
Not impressed. It is useful for eyeshadows - both creamy and powder, but I didn't feel it was very effective with mascara. I got it in one of my birch boxes. Won't be purchasing. I MUCH prefer the other remover I use. It cleans up the traces this micro water product leaves behind.

back