Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear(TM) Micro Foam Cleanser 4.1 oz uploaded by Roisin K.Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear(TM) Micro Foam Cleanser 4.1 oz uploaded by Queen Esther S.

BY DR. JART+

A hypoallergenic cleansing foam featuring hydrogen mineral water to gently remove impurities with fine, dense micro bubbles. This mild, moisturizing cleansing foam is formulated with a calming herb complex to soothe stressed skin and panthenol to help retain moisture without feeling tight and dry, and gently deliver comfort to skin after cleansing. Gentle bubbles and mineral-enriched hydrogen water effectively remove makeup and impurities without irritating skin, leaving the complexion feeling clean and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Is it worth the buy? I've been thinking about buying a fe...1 Answers
  • I like Dr. Jart+ and have been sampling some products wit...3 Answers
Steph O.
Brooklyn, NY
Very simple and straight to the point foaming cleanser. It’s super gentle and hydrating. It doesn’t really have any special ingredients that will help with acne or skin problem, it just removed dirt and oils from your face. It foams up very VERY well. You need less than pea size amount to cover your entire face in foam. Washes off easily and doesn’t leave the face feeling stripped or dry; on the contrary, my face always feels hydrated after washing with this cleanser.
Lisa S.
Belleville, NJ
I bought this product because the Dr.Jart line is awesome for my sensitive skin. I really love this wash, a little goes a long way. It is super creamy and makes my face feel really clean however, leaves it a little to dry. I am going to keep using it to really see what it can do.
Haily W.
Charlotte, NC
This cleanser is super foamy and very gentle at the same time. I feel like this cleanser really gets my skin clean and the mineral water helps my skin retain moisture. This is my favorite cleanser to use with my clarisonic
Olivia W.
They aren't kidding about the micro foam. It feels creamy. The cleanser smells similar to some of their other products, which I am definitely a fan of. It doesn't dry out my skin.
Lauren H.
kansas city, mo
I am OBSESSED with this face wash. I use it with my Clarisonic and my face legit feels squeaky clean after. Anyone else that tries it loves how their face feels amazing after as well. :)
Ksenia O.
kill devil hills
I’m in love with this cleanser. This product does what it supposed to do. You need to use only a pea size of it. It works perfectly with my clerasonic. I’ve had for two month so far and I probably have only third of the package left!
Jamie G.
San Jose , CA
This is my new favorite! It makes my skin so soft after using it and it cleans the make up off my face so effortlessly! I have combination skin with a lot of breakouts and this helps!
Dalconys G.
Doral, FL
I've used this makeup remover for several days and I love it. I am super impressed! I've tried soooo many makeup removers. My holy grail so far have been, that's what works best for heavy mascara with no harsh rubbing. I used this, it did not leave any residues! I have a feeling this may replace those items and become my favorite. I love that it removes my makeup easily and that it is a cleansing water with no oily feeling left. Now I understand why everyone raves about Korean beauty and Dr. Jart. Wow, just wow! Highly recommend!
Sam S.
Burnet, TX
Love this stuff. It leaves my face feeling hydrated and smooth. I follow up with a Perricone face finishing moisturizer and it just really seals everything in. At first it made certain spots on my face dry, but when my face got used to it, it worked perfect. It's a nice gentle cleanser.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Definitely not ny favorite cleanser. The only thing I like about it is how much foamy it is from a minimum amout of product. But I don't enjoy the scent and it can't handle make-up which most of the other cleansers can. So my skin doesn't feel 100% clean and it also makes my skin dry.
Rachel C.
San Francisco, CA
I like Dr. Jart+ and have been sampling some products with success where I purchase the full size. I've never gotten to sample this but at the same time think it's just like any cleanser. I also use a Clairsonic but switch up my cleansers. Does anyone have actual feedback after using this product? Does it lather well to use with a sonic brush? Thanks!
Is it worth the buy? I've been thinking about buying a few of these but not sure if it's totally worth it!

Sephora