Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear(TM) Micro Foam Cleanser 4.1 oz uploaded by Queen Esther S.

BY DR. JART+

A hypoallergenic cleansing foam featuring hydrogen mineral water to gently remove impurities with fine, dense micro bubbles. This mild, moisturizing cleansing foam is formulated with a calming herb complex to soothe stressed skin and panthenol to help retain moisture without feeling tight and dry, and gently deliver comfort to skin after cleansing. Gentle bubbles and mineral-enriched hydrogen water effectively remove makeup and impurities without irritating skin, leaving the complexion feeling clean and fresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Is it worth the buy? I've been thinking about buying a few of the...1 Answers
  • I like Dr. Jart+ and have been sampling some products with succes...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dalconys V.
Doral, FL
I've used this makeup remover for several days and I love it. I am super impressed! I've tried soooo many makeup removers. My holy grail so far have been, that's what works best for heavy mascara with no harsh rubbing. I used this, it did not leave any residues! I have a feeling this may replace those items and become my favorite. I love that it removes my makeup easily and that it is a cleansing water with no oily feeling left. Now I understand why everyone raves about Korean beauty and Dr. Jart. Wow, just wow! Highly recommend!
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Definitely not ny favorite cleanser. The only thing I like about it is how much foamy it is from a minimum amout of product. But I don't enjoy the scent and it can't handle make-up which most of the other cleansers can. So my skin doesn't feel 100% clean and it also makes my skin dry.
Jennifer S.
Clarkston
This stuff was really helpful with my skin. Its very gentle. Good price for the product itself. It worked great for me. Nice simple packaging. Super gentle on my skin and I have combination skin of oily/dry. Didn't leave my face feeling dried out. Just nice simple mostrizing feel. Yet very clean!
Marielle M.
Calexico, CA
This cleanser is my new favorite! This cleans my face, I have acne prone skin and this makes my skin go back to being good one it freaked out with other products, this doesn't strip my natural oils, it cleans and I love it, and it isn't as expensive as other cleansers
Ashley C.
Mesa, AZ
I got a sample of this and I loved how it left my skin feeling fresh and cleansed but not too dry. Definitely a great product but a little too expensive for my everyday routine. I probably wouldn't buy it for myself but if I got another sample I'd be happy.
Carolyn P.
I really like this cleanser. It makes my skin feel soft and smooth. It helps remove my makeup fully without making my skin dry. It does the job pretty well. Sorta pricey, but it's worth it's price!
Shauna S.
Pataskala, OH
This cleanser is really nice. It leaves your skin very clean, but I have noticed it feels right after cleaning. You will definitely need a good toner or moisturizer.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I've used this a few time. My dermatologist actually suggest I give this a try bc my skin is sensitive. Works great and makes your skin feel brand new
Gabby H.
Kimd of left my skin feeling dry however I did see a slight change in the texture of my skin after a months use. Kind of over priced for what it is.
Kimberly G.
This is a great cleanser..it really doesn't have a smell for me..and you will see results but you just have to be really patient
Rachel C.
San Francisco, CA
I like Dr. Jart+ and have been sampling some products with success where I purchase the full size. I've never gotten to sample this but at the same time think it's just like any cleanser. I also use a Clairsonic but switch up my cleansers. Does anyone have actual feedback after using this product? Does it lather well to use with a sonic brush? Thanks!
Is it worth the buy? I've been thinking about buying a few of these but not sure if it's totally worth it!