Dr. Jart+ Clearing Solution(TM) Ultra-Fine Microfiber Sheet Mask 1 Mask uploaded by Fazila K.

BY DR. JART+

An ultra-fine microfiber sheet mask that controls blemishes and corrects uneven skintone. This silky, hydrating microfiber sheet mask made of soft microfiber finer than a strand of hair addresses trouble-prone complexions by soothing redness and inflamed skin from acne and preventing pigmentation. Featuring a super silky texture, the thin material of the mask gently clings to skin for even and consistent absorption of active ingredients. Glutathione, a potent antioxidant, visibly evens out skintone and helps brighten and improve the appearance of dark spots and discoloration. A trio of essential ingredients including salicylic acid, tea tree oil, and niacinamide control excessive oil and breakouts for a clear, luminous skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "Loved how this made my skin feel after using. I have sensitive skin and I had no issues. I highly recommend." in 7 reviews
Desiree F.
Augusta
I buy these in bulk when I'm in Seoul because I cannot be without them. They are my favorite masks and I've tried dozens of sheet masks. The only sheet mask that can compete with this one on my skin is the SK-II Facial Treatment Mask . I love my Dr Jart because the construction of the mask is great. The packaging and fabric for the mask is much better than the cheaper masks around. The serum inside works miracles on my congested acne prone skin. I put one of these on after cleansing and it feels cool and refreshing and soothes my skin. The next day my breakouts are greatly reduced or completely gone. I love these!
Hali P.
Dr. Jart+ products never seem to disappoint, and this mask is no exception. This is HANDS DOWN my ride or die mask. Sephora describes this mask as "an ultra-fine microfiber sheet mask that helps combat breakouts and reduces the appearance of scars and uneven skin tone"...yes, yes, and yes. I typically use this mask at night so that the serum will have time to penetrate into the skin without applying makeup on top. I'll cleanse my skin as per usual, apply toner, and then apply this mask anywhere from 20-30 minutes. My skin feels instantly refreshed, and I notice that any blemishes that were there before look dramatically smaller/are completely gone. Bonus tip: there is a ton of serum in the package leftover even after you use the mask. I like to fold the package, clip it closed and store it in the fridge. If I feel like my skin needs that extra help, I'll apply the leftover serum all over my face or spot treat any areas that need a little extra TLC. A definite MUST in my collection!
Piya T.
If you’re a sheet mask junkie like me, you’d love Dr. Jart. I have most of their sheet masks and use them regularly. My stressful career sometimes break me out and I just need to calm my skin down and this mask is it. It is most effective when you use them 5 days in a row (at the minimum). Highly recommend it.
Jenna B.
10/10 recommend this product to anyone who is struggling with acne or hormonal breakouts or even just breakouts. This mask was so gentle on my skin but did SOO MUCH! Even the scaring on my face was visibly minimized. Deff one of my favorite products by far
Lani S.
This mask was like a last minute life saver. I had a concert to go to the next day. So the night before I put this mask on and it completely cleared my skin up overnight. Any redness and blemishes I had were gone the next morning. It didn’t get rid of acne scars, although I did not expect it to because I have yet to find something that will fix them.
Kat K.
linden, NJ
WORTH THE PRICE! If I ever feel like I’m breaking out. I put this face mask on. And within the next two days my skin is noticeably clearer. They’re $9 at Sephora EACH but you can buy them for only $14.99 (PACK OF 5) on amazon. I strongly suggest purchasing these sheet masks if you have troubled skin. Also tying out the blue ultra hydrating sheet mask the day after will really help your skin. Worth the money.
Krista W.
Winona
This mask, omg! I can really tell it is doing its job. You can feel it sucking up the dirt particles in your pores. It is a little harsh, but totally needed when you’ve neglected your face for a few days.
Dashley L.
I was dealing with horrible hormonal acne that just would not go away with anything that I tried. Used this mask and the next morning my skin was visibly clearer and acne and redness had reduced.
Sabina R.
You can’t go too wrong with a sheet mask but I do really like this mask. I got it in a set with a lot of other products from this brand and used it while traveling. It kept my skin nice and refreshed after a long trip
Jessica J.
Brewton, AL
I love Dr. Jart but this mask was underwhelming. I personally didn’t see any benefits from using and it made my eyes sting. Maybe there’s something in it I’m allergic to but I’ve never had an issue with other masks. I purchased this from Sephora in their holiday Tarot masks set. I still love Dr. Jart and hope this is a one time issue.