Dr. Jart+ Clearing Solution(TM) Ultra-Fine Microfiber Sheet Mask 1 Mask

An ultra-fine microfiber sheet mask that controls blemishes and corrects uneven skintone. This silky, hydrating microfiber sheet mask made of soft microfiber finer than a strand of hair addresses trouble-prone complexions by soothing redness and inflamed skin from acne and preventing pigmentation. Featuring a super silky texture, the thin material of the mask gently clings to skin for even and consistent absorption of active ingredients. Glutathione, a potent antioxidant, visibly evens out skintone and helps brighten and improve the appearance of dark spots and discoloration. A trio of essential ingredients including salicylic acid, tea tree oil, and niacinamide control excessive oil and breakouts for a clear, luminous skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Hali P.
Dr. Jart+ products never seem to disappoint, and this mask is no exception. This is HANDS DOWN my ride or die mask. Sephora describes this mask as "an ultra-fine microfiber sheet mask that helps combat breakouts and reduces the appearance of scars and uneven skin tone"...yes, yes, and yes. I typically use this mask at night so that the serum will have time to penetrate into the skin without applying makeup on top. I'll cleanse my skin as per usual, apply toner, and then apply this mask anywhere from 20-30 minutes. My skin feels instantly refreshed, and I notice that any blemishes that were there before look dramatically smaller/are completely gone. Bonus tip: there is a ton of serum in the package leftover even after you use the mask. I like to fold the package, clip it closed and store it in the fridge. If I feel like my skin needs that extra help, I'll apply the leftover serum all over my face or spot treat any areas that need a little extra TLC. A definite MUST in my collection!
Piya T.
If you’re a sheet mask junkie like me, you’d love Dr. Jart. I have most of their sheet masks and use them regularly. My stressful career sometimes break me out and I just need to calm my skin down and this mask is it. It is most effective when you use them 5 days in a row (at the minimum). Highly recommend it.
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
Dr Jart makes a ton of great products, but I must say I’ve become so addicted to sheet masks lately. They feel like such a luxurious at home treatment. This one is the best for me as I still struggle with acne occasionally. I didn’t find it to be over drying or anything like that
Lani S.
This mask was like a last minute life saver. I had a concert to go to the next day. So the night before I put this mask on and it completely cleared my skin up overnight. Any redness and blemishes I had were gone the next morning. It didn’t get rid of acne scars, although I did not expect it to because I have yet to find something that will fix them.
Ellen M.
This is an amazing mask that I would recommend to anyone which troubles skin because it works wonders!! It leaves your skin with less redness and helps clear blemishes quickly as well as leaving your skin hydrated after.
Kat K.
Linden, NJ
WORTH THE PRICE! If I ever feel like I’m breaking out. I put this face mask on. And within the next two days my skin is noticeably clearer. They’re $9 at Sephora EACH but you can buy them for only $14.99 (PACK OF 5) on amazon. I strongly suggest purchasing these sheet masks if you have troubled skin. Also tying out the blue ultra hydrating sheet mask the day after will really help your skin. Worth the money.
Natalia B.
Bought this as an alternative to the rubber mask for clearing skin. Would purchase again as a backup to the other dr. Jart rubber mask. Made my skin feel very smooth and blemish free so I think very effective.
Jessica J.
Brewton, AL
I love Dr. Jart but this mask was underwhelming. I personally didn’t see any benefits from using and it made my eyes sting. Maybe there’s something in it I’m allergic to but I’ve never had an issue with other masks. I purchased this from Sephora in their holiday Tarot masks set. I still love Dr. Jart and hope this is a one time issue.
Nai D.
Hanover, NH
This mask is a bit pricey! It is about $9 at Sephora and if it is worth it is questionable. I used it once after people saying that I will see a noticeable change, I did not and was a bit disappointed. I have used mask around this price that had more than one usage that made a bigger impact.
Christina F.
Not sure how much this did for my breakouts after just one use, but I would repurchase. This felt great on my skin and didn’t overdry it like some clearing masks can do