Dr. Jart+ Clear Skin Lover Rubber Mask

by Dr. Jart+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A clearing two-step rubber mask derived from algae that delivers actives while providing cooling benefits. Solutions for:- Pores- Blemishes- OilinessIf you want to know more… This two-step system includes a highly concentrated ampoule serum and a rubber mask that was developed to fight breakouts and soothe stressed skin. The clearing rubber mask wraps the skin to prevent active ingredients from evaporating, allowing for deeper penetration to improve the appearance of pores while diminishing shine. The rubber mask derived from algae reacts with calcuim to cool and calm the skin as the lipophilic and hydrophilic actives cling to moisture in the skin to maximize benefits. Pore Clear Complex purifies the pores providing a refreshing feeling. A multi-seaweed complex featuring gelidium cartilagineum extract and laminaria japonica extract leaves skin smooth and healthy looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Is it worth it?
hola soy nueva en esto talvez no es el lugar correcto para hacer esta pregunta pero ¿donde y como puedo hacer mi lista? seria de gran ayuda ya que no me resulto de gran ayuda el centro de ayuda o apoyo jejeje
Donde se puede encontrar e illinois?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Clear Skin Lover Rubber Mask!
Joelle A.
Dr. Jart+ Clear Skin Lover Rubber Mask uploaded by Joelle A.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite masks to use when my skin is starting to breakout! I’ve been using this for over a year now and I really like using this mask when I start to breakout. I have dry skin so I tend to stay away from masks that are really drying when looking for something that’s clearing - this mask works perfect! I don’t feel like my skin is super dehydrated after use and actually feels really supple and smooth after.
Jecenia H.
Vista , CA
Dr. Jart+ Clear Skin Lover Rubber Mask uploaded by Jecenia H.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I really enjoyed this mask! I know there’s a lot of mixed opinions about this product, but I think it comes down to applying it correctly. It really does make a noticeable difference on the skin, you’ll notice your pores are less congested & the skin looks tighter & luminous. ✨First things first, I rubbed the ampoule pack jelly together with my fingertips, then applied it to my face... otherwise it will go on in chunks & fall off your face... then I peeled open the rubber sheet mask portion of it. And applied it while tilting my chin forward & my gaze up... you don’t want this sliding off your face, press it into your face & do yourself a favor LAY DOWN, this will really keep the mask from falling off your face. You’ll notice a very ❄️ cooling & soothing sensation on your skin, I noticed it even got rid of puffiness! And redness. It has a slightly medicinal smell almost like charcoal, but it didn’t bother me at all. After 30 minutes (up to 40 max) I peeked this off & tossed the mask. I washed the 🧖🏻‍♀️ sticky serum off my face (some people rub it in & leave it on, but I did not) with a very mild/gentle creamy cleanser... patted my skin dry & applied a serum. My skin was seriously glowing & I got compliments from my bf as soon as he saw my skin! This is a really great mask, does exactly what it says, & once you have the Dr. Jart Clear Skin Lover Rubber Maskstep by step procedure down you’ll love it too! 🎭 Dr. Jart Clear Skin Lover Rubber Mask
Jacqueline T.
Dr. Jart+ Clear Skin Lover Rubber Mask uploaded by Jacqueline T.
I've been very happy with all of the Dr. Jart + products that I've tried and was impressed with the Dr. Jart+ Clear Skin Lover Rubber Mask that I purchased recently. I found the separate serum and mask (to put on top after applying) combination unique and seemingly effective. I did feel that this mask was great at what it said it would do in terms of cleaning pores and in general, helping the appearance of my skin. However, I have only tried it once so cannot speak to how effectively it would work if used as a proactive measure. After using just one time I can say that I'm interested in trying/purchasing one again. The only toss-up is that I think it's expensive for a single use mask & there are other sheet masks out there, including those made by this same brand that are lower priced that are designed to help with pores and skin clearing & after one use I can't say whether or not this particular mask works better than those even with the unique design.
Hope S.
Dallas, TX
Best sheet mask I have tried for the price point. I love the fact that they use rubber instead of cloth because it traps the serum into the skin instead of letting it seep out or evaporate. I feel like my skin throughly absorbs all of the product. I will say I wouldn't mind paying more for this if it meant the serum was better quality, cheaper masks usually mean less effective serum, but overall, definitely worth a try.
Dziana H.
Bensalem, PA
Dr. Jart+ Clear Skin Lover Rubber Mask uploaded by Dziana H.
Purchased at: Sephora
🌪Dr. Jart + Clear Skin Lover Rubber Mask⠀ ☝️When using alginate masks - the stage of skin preparation is very important! It is necessary to cleanse skin well before use.⠀ To apply the solution from the ampoule, we use fingers or a plastic spatula. Otherwise mask will be lumpy and will not stick to the face!⠀ 🛋Then we apply a rubber mask and lie down (for 30 minutes) so that mask does not slip from the face.⠀ ⭐️After the mask, my face is awesome. Instantly brighter and fresher face, pores cleaner and narrower, and skin looks tighter.⠀ 💦Despite the fact that the mask is declared as a cleansing, it gives good hydration to the skin and effect of light lifting. ⠀ A very pleasant cleansing effect! But You should know that this mask is rather a mild action, so not worth to wait wow-effect.⠀ ☀️What other masks from dr.Jart+ would you recommend?⠀
Alyssa B.
Villa Rica, GA
Dr. Jart+ Clear Skin Lover Rubber Mask uploaded by Alyssa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Y'all..... this is by far the creepiest looking mask I've ever used but omg. My skin is so unbelievably smooth. You start by rubbing the product in the ampule on your face then place on the rubber mask. This cool rubber mask feels so nice on my face. It's so soothing. The only downside is they are $12 a piece but if you can afford that for a one-time face mask, then I HIGHLY recommend.
Mikaela D.
West Nyack, NY
Dr. Jart+ Clear Skin Lover Rubber Mask uploaded by Mikaela D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m obsessed with Dr.Jarts Rubber masks! I love that these masks can be applied for up to 40 minutes. This mask is super easy to apply and stays put so you can relax without worrying about it sliding off. I love using them to unwind at night. This mask made my sleep deprived skin look refined, smooth and clear. I would recommend! #drjart #facecare #beauty #clearskin #skincare
Katresse S.
Hawthorne , CA
Dr. Jart+ Clear Skin Lover Rubber Mask uploaded by Katresse S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m in love with this mask! I kept it on for 30mins and my skin instantly looks cleaner, brighter, glowing, pores are clean and smaller especially around my cheek area. I love the cooling effect of the rubber mask, very soothing! No tingling or irritation. The instructions said to just massage the ampoule but I had to rinse it out it was very thick and rubbery, but very satisfied with the results! Will totally repurchase!
Savannah C.
Burlington, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
My skin feels so clean after I use this mask. I use this one frequently. The pre made rubber masks are my favorite, so simple to use and there’s no clean up! It’s so gentle on the skin, highly recommend!
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Dr. Jart+ Clear Skin Lover Rubber Mask uploaded by Stephanie D.
Nope nope nope. Did awful things for my skin. This left me rashy and my skin burned something fierce. Even after I removed the mask, the burning sensation lasted. I also tried the brightening version of this mask and was not impressed with that, either. Stay away.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paola A.