BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A clearing two-step rubber mask derived from algae that delivers actives while providing cooling benefits. Solutions for:- Pores- Blemishes- OilinessIf you want to know more… This two-step system includes a highly concentrated ampoule serum and a rubber mask that was developed to fight breakouts and soothe stressed skin. The clearing rubber mask wraps the skin to prevent active ingredients from evaporating, allowing for deeper penetration to improve the appearance of pores while diminishing shine. The rubber mask derived from algae reacts with calcuim to cool and calm the skin as the lipophilic and hydrophilic actives cling to moisture in the skin to maximize benefits. Pore Clear Complex purifies the pores providing a refreshing feeling. A multi-seaweed complex featuring gelidium cartilagineum extract and laminaria japonica extract leaves skin smooth and healthy looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• I wanna try one of these but idk if my skin will react bad or bre...1 Answers
  • If this is a stupid question I apologize but it's actually one I ...2 Answers
  • Are these good for the price point?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Isabel T.
Claims: Keeps active ingredients from evaporating, purifying pores & soothes the skin.

For/Material: The material is a thick rubbery mask and it comes with a ampoule to use first! The ampoule is thick and almost jelly like. It goes onto the skin really well! The masks adherence is really good! But I did notice it didn't mold very well to my nose.

Essence: It comes with the ampoule which I described above and doesn't really have essence dripping off the mask at all. There isn't a fragrance I noticed.

Thoughts/results: This mask is definitely fun to use! I love how it looks while it's on and it's definitely a fun selfie time experience. I liked how it felt on my skin and left it with a nice cooling affect. I didn't really notice difference in my skin tone or pores at first but the next day mg skin was more even and my pores looked a bit smaller. This seems like the kind of mask you have to use a few times or consistently to keep the results and for the price point it doesn't seem very worth it. $12 dollars for a mask is a bit excessive but if you want some extra mask fun this is great to try!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
This was the first rubber type mask I've used and really liked it. It was more fun wearing it than anything. My expectations were that my pores would look way less visible which in some ways did. My skin the next day or two feel noticeably different; both soften and tighten at the same time. The mask may look like its tight to your face but it's not, was actually comfortable to have on and felt very cooling on my skin. Stayed in place more so than any other face mask I've worn. It's not messy and doesn't have any scent. I  have used this several times, love this brand.
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
This has been one of my favorite masks ive ever used. I love the idea of putting the skin cream on then the rubber mask on top of it. While the rubber mask was a bit slipper, it was no where near as slippery as other face masks ive used. The rubber mask fit perfectly on my face. I do have a small face so people with bigger faces might not have the mask fit very well. I did like leaving it on for 40 minutes. You can feel just the slightest little tingle and know its actually working. I swear my pores looked smaller after using this as well. I will definitely continue to buy this mask!
Ezra B.
Sierra Madre
i bought this on an impulse at sephora, and it wasn't actually that bad! it felt super nice going on, very cooling, and the jelly stuff that came with it felt tingly and nice on my skin. my pores look a lot smaller than they did before, but again, i just did this mask so i can't really say what kind of results im gonna get. giving it 5 stars because it felt like it actually did something, compared to other sheet masks.
Cece H.
green cove springs
absolute love this mask, i love how it’s rubber and feels so nice on my skin. Does not slide off like a regular sheet mask and the next day my acne had looked less red and noticeable. Definitely worth the price.
VAL V.
I can honestly say that Dr. J’art products have the greatest visual and long term effects for my skin. My skin is noticeably smoother and more hydrated after mask applications
Courtney W.
Flagstaff, AZ
If you have never tried this mask, go get one! They are amazing and so unique. It is a fun way to clear and brighten your skin. I am not a big fan of sheet masks so I love the rubber and ampoule component to this mask. I recommend this product for anyone looking for awesome skin.
Alyssa T.
Riverton
So honestly this was such a strange experience. I found it at my local sephora and they only had two left so my friend and I both got one. Its rubber so it's weird but it keeps the moisture in so it doesn't dry or evaporate and I loved the way my skin felt after! So soft!
Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
After trying this mask, I could definitely see a difference in my skin. It felt hydrated and looked more clear. However, the price tag is steep for a single use mask. Id be able to get a whole jar of something comparable for the price of 4 of these masks.
Chey R.
Wilmington, OH
I expected more for the price. I liked this and think multiple uses would bring out more results, but after just one, it was not as great as the price infers. It was gentle and nice, but I’ve used cream masks that do the same thing.
Shelley G.
If this is a stupid question I apologize but it's actually one I have to ask because I'm highly allergic to latex. Since this is rubber, is it rubber latex?
cassie c.
how much does this mask cost? is it worth the price?
samantha s.
ohio
Is this really rubber? Do you have to mix ingredients together?
Shante J.
Is it hard to remove the mask?
Hannah D.
University Pk, PA
Does this mask actually work to combat oily and acne prone skin?