BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A clearing two-step rubber mask derived from algae that delivers actives while providing cooling benefits. Solutions for:- Pores- Blemishes- OilinessIf you want to know more… This two-step system includes a highly concentrated ampoule serum and a rubber mask that was developed to fight breakouts and soothe stressed skin. The clearing rubber mask wraps the skin to prevent active ingredients from evaporating, allowing for deeper penetration to improve the appearance of pores while diminishing shine. The rubber mask derived from algae reacts with calcuim to cool and calm the skin as the lipophilic and hydrophilic actives cling to moisture in the skin to maximize benefits. Pore Clear Complex purifies the pores providing a refreshing feeling. A multi-seaweed complex featuring gelidium cartilagineum extract and laminaria japonica extract leaves skin smooth and healthy looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• I wanna try one of these but idk if my skin will react bad or bre...1 Answers
  • If this is a stupid question I apologize but it's actually one I ...2 Answers
  • Are these good for the price point?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
This was the first rubber type mask I've used and really liked it. It was more fun wearing it than anything. My expectations were that my pores would look way less visible which in some ways did. My skin the next day or two feel noticeably different; both soften and tighten at the same time. The mask may look like its tight to your face but it's not, was actually comfortable to have on and felt very cooling on my skin. Stayed in place more so than any other face mask I've worn. It's not messy and doesn't have any scent. I  have used this several times, love this brand.
Nicole C.
YES!! YES!! YES!! This is my go to for when I have acne breakouts. I use this both morning and night. There is enough serum to use with the mask at night and and use the rest in the morning. It looks weird on but this is definitely well worth the price tag. Its the most expensive mask I use but a MUST HAVE in my skincare routine. I wish they just sold the serum separately. You wont be disappointed.
Olivia L.
I have combination/oily and very problematic skin and this mask does wodners to clear out my pimples without being drying whatsoever. This is a little higher price point than I usually spend on a mask so I save this for when I really need a rescue and it hasn't let me down. My redness and irritated pimples diminish overnight and my skin is left feeling soft and hydrated as well.
Kelsi K.
Although $12 seems super expensive for a single use face mask, I absolutely love it. Because of the price I save it for special occasions (i.e. before a big meeting or event). I love that the rubber cutout mask keeps the product from evaporating and allows more time for the product to really sink in. Not only has this helped with fighting future breakouts, but it calms the inflammation and redness of my current breakouts as well.
Dorothea V.
A friend of mine bought this for me for my birthday. I was a bit nervous to use it at first because my skin is reactive and I don’t have the best of luck with sheet/hydro masks. This thing though is amazing. The ampoule is a bit difficult to deal with , the texture is very jelly like and crumbles. But my skin looked great after using. It’s a bit pricey at $12 a pop but I bought it again and I swear the next day my skin looked better than it has in YEARS. I have 2 more in my stockpile (love my friends for giving me as a gift, and Sephora for having December VIB deals). I’ll save them for a special occasion.
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
This has been one of my favorite masks ive ever used. I love the idea of putting the skin cream on then the rubber mask on top of it. While the rubber mask was a bit slipper, it was no where near as slippery as other face masks ive used. The rubber mask fit perfectly on my face. I do have a small face so people with bigger faces might not have the mask fit very well. I did like leaving it on for 40 minutes. You can feel just the slightest little tingle and know its actually working. I swear my pores looked smaller after using this as well. I will definitely continue to buy this mask!
Breana Q.
Cranston, RI
This was an interesting scenario. The mask isn’t easy to apply. The rubber gets stuck on everything and you have to adjust it because it slides down your face. That being said I did love the results. It cleared up a breakout I was experiencing right away.
Bri M.
Canonsburg, PA
This mask is the best sheet mask I’ve ever used. Whenever I find myself fighting breakouts, I snag one of these and the next day my skin feels great. They sell them at every SEPHORA and anytime someone asks about them, I always recommend!
Natalia B.
chicago
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mask so much. It’s very cooling and soothing with the rubber mask aspect of it and completely cleans my skin after having it on. Blemishes reduce in size considerably and re purchase this weekly in packs. A little steeper on the price side but worth it.
Kassidy D.
Fayetteville, WV
This product is great if you want a spa day at home. It’s so luxurious but half the price. I love the way my skin feels after I take it off. It feels soft and smooth and I can’t feel it working. The packaging is nice and so fancy
Shelley G.
If this is a stupid question I apologize but it's actually one I have to ask because I'm highly allergic to latex. Since this is rubber, is it rubber latex?
cassie c.
how much does this mask cost? is it worth the price?
samantha s.
ohio
Is this really rubber? Do you have to mix ingredients together?
Shante J.
Is it hard to remove the mask?
Hannah D.
University Pk, PA
Does this mask actually work to combat oily and acne prone skin?