Add a Photo

By DR. JART+
#447 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A clearing two-step rubber mask derived from algae that delivers actives while providing cooling benefits. Solutions for:- Pores- Blemishes- OilinessIf you want to know more… This two-step system includes a highly concentrated ampoule serum and a rubber mask that was developed to fight breakouts and soothe stressed skin. The clearing rubber mask wraps the skin to prevent active ingredients from evaporating, allowing for deeper penetration to improve the appearance of pores while diminishing shine. The rubber mask derived from algae reacts with calcuim to cool and calm the skin as the lipophilic and hydrophilic actives cling to moisture in the skin to maximize benefits. Pore Clear Complex purifies the pores providing a refreshing feeling. A multi-seaweed complex featuring gelidium cartilagineum extract and laminaria japonica extract leaves skin smooth and healthy looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Photos (7)
Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.
Toano , Va
May 12, 2017, 10:31 p.m.
Review for: Mask
This is absolutely the most amazing "sheet" mask I've ever used. My acne went down instantly over night after taking it off. It's a rubber mask...the mask part you rub on your face and then the rubber portion holds and seals everything is while also moisturizing. I loved it so much I went and bought my Sephora out. Relatively cheap at $12 for a good brand and good product!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Ellijay, GA
May 10, 2017, 2:49 p.m.
Review for: Mask
I love love LOVE these rubber masks!! The Clear Skin Lover variety is probably my favorite. It tones, firms, moisturizes, and clears redness almost immediately. I can't speak for weekly uses, as I've only purchased this variety twice, but as far as I can tell it does everything it says. The only issue I have is with the actual mask staying on your face. With sheet or paper masks, you can continue doing what you need to, but with this one, I just had to sit down and tilt my head up and avoid looking down.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Glendale , Az
May 6, 2017, 2:35 a.m.
Review for: Mask
This was my first rubber sheet mask and ampoule. For 12.50, it seemed like a standard price for rubber mask and ampoule. I loved the cooling effect I felt while the mask helped to lock in the hydration.
Hope S.
Hope S.
May 8, 2017, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: Mask
Best sheet mask I have tried for the price point. I love the fact that they use rubber instead of cloth because it traps the serum into the skin instead of letting it seep out or evaporate. I feel like my skin throughly absorbs all of the product. I will say I wouldn't mind paying more for this if it meant the serum was better quality, cheaper masks usually mean less effective serum, but overall, definitely worth a try.
Tabetha J.
Tabetha J.
This mask is fantastic. A little goes a long ways with the moisturizer (step 1) thats included. I applied generously and still had about half a "pack" left. I refrigerated the remainder of it and re-applied the following morning. My skin felt smooth and very clean. Has a light fragrance to it, but not overwhelming. I will buy again and use. Cannot vouch for long term results as I have only used once.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
June 16, 2017, 5 a.m.
Review for: Mask
This was so good to my skin! I'm upset that it's $12 because I'm getting so tempted to buy another one. The ampoules seem to be the best part of it. It makes your skin tingle (in a good way—not like a bad reaction kind of way) and my skin felt so great the next day! I'll save up for another one for sure.
Gracie J.
Gracie J.
Dallas, TX
April 23, 2017, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: Mask
I really enjoyed this rubber mask. It was very cooling and the serum doesn't evaporate as quickly as a typical sheet mask would. It was very hydrating yet did not break me out. A fun niche product to try out any day of the week.
My N.
My N.
Grand prairie, Tx
May 26, 2017, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: Mask
I love this mask, my skin alwAys feel good after using them. I feel like my pore is very clean. I bought it at koreA airport. It is a big package mask compare to other jello mask. The only reason i didnt give it 5 star is because of the price and too long too apply on. But it worth
Holly C.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
June 10, 2017, 2:34 a.m.
Review for: Mask
I was very intrigued about this product. It has a two step process first you apply a gel and then the rubber mask. I had a hard time keeping the mask on but it did leave my skin feeling amazing.
Jasmin F.
Jasmin F.
Albuquerque, NM
March 20, 2017, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: Mask
His mask was a little weird because it's rubber. I was unsure of it at first. Once you put it on your face it has so much juice! My face felt amazing after using this. It doesn't look like it would moisturizer as well as it does. Definitely recommend this guy.
Shante J.
Shante J.
Is it hard to remove the mask?
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
Where can this be found, and has anyone tried this out yet?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Leesport, PA
Does this mask actually work to combat oily and acne prone skin?
cassie c.
cassie c.
how much does this mask cost? is it worth the price?
Adana H.
Adana H.
Does it actually work and tighten up pore? Does it reduce the appearance of them?