Dr. Jart+ Clear Skin Lover Rubber Mask uploaded by Megan C.Dr. Jart+ Clear Skin Lover Rubber Mask uploaded by Cyrena E.Dr. Jart+ Clear Skin Lover Rubber Mask uploaded by Rebekah G.See all 7 photos

BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A clearing two-step rubber mask derived from algae that delivers actives while providing cooling benefits. Solutions for:- Pores- Blemishes- OilinessIf you want to know more… This two-step system includes a highly concentrated ampoule serum and a rubber mask that was developed to fight breakouts and soothe stressed skin. The clearing rubber mask wraps the skin to prevent active ingredients from evaporating, allowing for deeper penetration to improve the appearance of pores while diminishing shine. The rubber mask derived from algae reacts with calcuim to cool and calm the skin as the lipophilic and hydrophilic actives cling to moisture in the skin to maximize benefits. Pore Clear Complex purifies the pores providing a refreshing feeling. A multi-seaweed complex featuring gelidium cartilagineum extract and laminaria japonica extract leaves skin smooth and healthy looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• I wanna try one of these but idk if m...It didn't for me and I have se... 1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? I have sligh...Yes!!! I have acne prone skin ... 1 Answers
  • How do you feel about this product? I...I love this mask :) it helped ... 1 Answers
Photos (7)
Buy on Sephora
Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.
Toano , Va
This is absolutely the most amazing "sheet" mask I've ever used. My acne went down instantly over night after taking it off. It's a rubber mask...the mask part you rub on your face and then the rubber portion holds and seals everything is while also moisturizing. I loved it so much I went and bought my Sephora out. Relatively cheap at $12 for a good brand and good product!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
I totally love the Dr Jart brand of skincare products that I have tried and this mask is by far the best of the best. I must say that I was a little intimidated by the mask itself the first time I saw it but my fears simply faded away the minute I put the mask on. The treatment itself is a 2 part process which is done with the mask itself in place and the end result is amazing. To sum it all up my face has never felt so soft and smooth with out any leftover over residue.m
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Ellijay, GA
I love love LOVE these rubber masks!! The Clear Skin Lover variety is probably my favorite. It tones, firms, moisturizes, and clears redness almost immediately. I can't speak for weekly uses, as I've only purchased this variety twice, but as far as I can tell it does everything it says. The only issue I have is with the actual mask staying on your face. With sheet or paper masks, you can continue doing what you need to, but with this one, I just had to sit down and tilt my head up and avoid looking down.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Glendale , Az
This was my first rubber sheet mask and ampoule. For 12.50, it seemed like a standard price for rubber mask and ampoule. I loved the cooling effect I felt while the mask helped to lock in the hydration.
Hope S.
Hope S.
Best sheet mask I have tried for the price point. I love the fact that they use rubber instead of cloth because it traps the serum into the skin instead of letting it seep out or evaporate. I feel like my skin throughly absorbs all of the product. I will say I wouldn't mind paying more for this if it meant the serum was better quality, cheaper masks usually mean less effective serum, but overall, definitely worth a try.
Tabetha J.
Tabetha J.
This mask is fantastic. A little goes a long ways with the moisturizer (step 1) thats included. I applied generously and still had about half a "pack" left. I refrigerated the remainder of it and re-applied the following morning. My skin felt smooth and very clean. Has a light fragrance to it, but not overwhelming. I will buy again and use. Cannot vouch for long term results as I have only used once.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
This was so good to my skin! I'm upset that it's $12 because I'm getting so tempted to buy another one. The ampoules seem to be the best part of it. It makes your skin tingle (in a good way—not like a bad reaction kind of way) and my skin felt so great the next day! I'll save up for another one for sure.
Gracie J.
Gracie J.
Dallas, TX
I really enjoyed this rubber mask. It was very cooling and the serum doesn't evaporate as quickly as a typical sheet mask would. It was very hydrating yet did not break me out. A fun niche product to try out any day of the week.
My N.
My N.
Grand prairie, Tx
I love this mask, my skin alwAys feel good after using them. I feel like my pore is very clean. I bought it at koreA airport. It is a big package mask compare to other jello mask. The only reason i didnt give it 5 star is because of the price and too long too apply on. But it worth
Riley C.
Riley C.
I'm not a big fan of this mask personally. Not worth the price at all. Very rubbery & not effective like it is suppose to be. Packaging is plain and simple in plastic. I wouldn't recommend it to others.
Shante J.
Shante J.
Is it hard to remove the mask?
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
Where can this be found, and has anyone tried this out yet?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Leesport, PA
Does this mask actually work to combat oily and acne prone skin?
cassie c.
cassie c.
how much does this mask cost? is it worth the price?
Adana H.
Adana H.
Does it actually work and tighten up pore? Does it reduce the appearance of them?