BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A clearing two-step rubber mask derived from algae that delivers actives while providing cooling benefits. Solutions for:- Pores- Blemishes- OilinessIf you want to know more… This two-step system includes a highly concentrated ampoule serum and a rubber mask that was developed to fight breakouts and soothe stressed skin. The clearing rubber mask wraps the skin to prevent active ingredients from evaporating, allowing for deeper penetration to improve the appearance of pores while diminishing shine. The rubber mask derived from algae reacts with calcuim to cool and calm the skin as the lipophilic and hydrophilic actives cling to moisture in the skin to maximize benefits. Pore Clear Complex purifies the pores providing a refreshing feeling. A multi-seaweed complex featuring gelidium cartilagineum extract and laminaria japonica extract leaves skin smooth and healthy looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• I wanna try one of these but idk if my skin will react bad or break...1 Answers
  • If this is a stupid question I apologize but it's actually one I ha...2 Answers
  • Are these good for the price point?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Isabel T.
Isabel T.
Claims: Keeps active ingredients from evaporating, purifying pores & soothes the skin.

For/Material: The material is a thick rubbery mask and it comes with a ampoule to use first! The ampoule is thick and almost jelly like. It goes onto the skin really well! The masks adherence is really good! But I did notice it didn't mold very well to my nose.

Essence: It comes with the ampoule which I described above and doesn't really have essence dripping off the mask at all. There isn't a fragrance I noticed.

Thoughts/results: This mask is definitely fun to use! I love how it looks while it's on and it's definitely a fun selfie time experience. I liked how it felt on my skin and left it with a nice cooling affect. I didn't really notice difference in my skin tone or pores at first but the next day mg skin was more even and my pores looked a bit smaller. This seems like the kind of mask you have to use a few times or consistently to keep the results and for the price point it doesn't seem very worth it. $12 dollars for a mask is a bit excessive but if you want some extra mask fun this is great to try!
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
This was the first rubber type mask I've used and really liked it. It was more fun wearing it than anything. My expectations were that my pores would look way less visible which in some ways did. My skin the next day or two feel noticeably different; both soften and tighten at the same time. The mask may look like its tight to your face but it's not, was actually comfortable to have on and felt very cooling on my skin. Stayed in place more so than any other face mask I've worn. It's not messy and doesn't have any scent. I  have used this several times, love this brand.
Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.
High Point, NC
This is absolutely the most amazing "sheet" mask I've ever used. My acne went down instantly over night after taking it off. It's a rubber mask...the mask part you rub on your face and then the rubber portion holds and seals everything is while also moisturizing. I loved it so much I went and bought my Sephora out. Relatively cheap at $12 for a good brand and good product!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
I totally love the Dr Jart brand of skincare products that I have tried and this mask is by far the best of the best. I must say that I was a little intimidated by the mask itself the first time I saw it but my fears simply faded away the minute I put the mask on. The treatment itself is a 2 part process which is done with the mask itself in place and the end result is amazing. To sum it all up my face has never felt so soft and smooth with out any leftover over residue.m
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Ellijay, GA
I love love LOVE these rubber masks!! The Clear Skin Lover variety is probably my favorite. It tones, firms, moisturizes, and clears redness almost immediately. I can't speak for weekly uses, as I've only purchased this variety twice, but as far as I can tell it does everything it says. The only issue I have is with the actual mask staying on your face. With sheet or paper masks, you can continue doing what you need to, but with this one, I just had to sit down and tilt my head up and avoid looking down.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Glendale , AZ
This was my first rubber sheet mask and ampoule. For 12.50, it seemed like a standard price for rubber mask and ampoule. I loved the cooling effect I felt while the mask helped to lock in the hydration.
Ezra B.
Ezra B.
Sierra Madre
i bought this on an impulse at sephora, and it wasn't actually that bad! it felt super nice going on, very cooling, and the jelly stuff that came with it felt tingly and nice on my skin. my pores look a lot smaller than they did before, but again, i just did this mask so i can't really say what kind of results im gonna get. giving it 5 stars because it felt like it actually did something, compared to other sheet masks.
Hope S.
Hope S.
Best sheet mask I have tried for the price point. I love the fact that they use rubber instead of cloth because it traps the serum into the skin instead of letting it seep out or evaporate. I feel like my skin throughly absorbs all of the product. I will say I wouldn't mind paying more for this if it meant the serum was better quality, cheaper masks usually mean less effective serum, but overall, definitely worth a try.
Tabetha J.
Tabetha J.
This mask is fantastic. A little goes a long ways with the moisturizer (step 1) thats included. I applied generously and still had about half a "pack" left. I refrigerated the remainder of it and re-applied the following morning. My skin felt smooth and very clean. Has a light fragrance to it, but not overwhelming. I will buy again and use. Cannot vouch for long term results as I have only used once.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
This was so good to my skin! I'm upset that it's $12 because I'm getting so tempted to buy another one. The ampoules seem to be the best part of it. It makes your skin tingle (in a good way—not like a bad reaction kind of way) and my skin felt so great the next day! I'll save up for another one for sure.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
University Pk, PA
Does this mask actually work to combat oily and acne prone skin?
Shelley G.
Shelley G.
If this is a stupid question I apologize but it's actually one I have to ask because I'm highly allergic to latex. Since this is rubber, is it rubber latex?
samantha s.
samantha s.
ohio
Is this really rubber? Do you have to mix ingredients together?
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
Where can this be found, and has anyone tried this out yet?
Shante J.
Shante J.
Is it hard to remove the mask?