BY DR. JART+

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A clearing two-step rubber mask derived from algae that delivers actives while providing cooling benefits. Solutions for:- Pores- Blemishes- OilinessIf you want to know more… This two-step system includes a highly concentrated ampoule serum and a rubber mask that was developed to fight breakouts and soothe stressed skin. The clearing rubber mask wraps the skin to prevent active ingredients from evaporating, allowing for deeper penetration to improve the appearance of pores while diminishing shine. The rubber mask derived from algae reacts with calcuim to cool and calm the skin as the lipophilic and hydrophilic actives cling to moisture in the skin to maximize benefits. Pore Clear Complex purifies the pores providing a refreshing feeling. A multi-seaweed complex featuring gelidium cartilagineum extract and laminaria japonica extract leaves skin smooth and healthy looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• I wanna try one of these but idk if my skin will react ba...1 Answers
  • If this is a stupid question I apologize but it's actuall...2 Answers
  • Are these good for the price point?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jillian G.
Miller Place
I revived this as a gift from my sister in law. She would always talk about how much I needed to try this Mask & how much it would help my skin. Boy was she right! I have went and bought more ever since trying it. It’s such an awesome product. It feels SO amazing that I never want to take it off..A cooling & refreshing feeling. I find it to be so interesting how it’s actually rubber, I love this concept because I never found it relaxing or refreshing when removing facial masks and painfully ripping off 10 layers of my skin! Reasonably priced and works!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
This was the first rubber type mask I've used and really liked it. It was more fun wearing it than anything. My expectations were that my pores would look way less visible which in some ways did. My skin the next day or two feel noticeably different; both soften and tighten at the same time. The mask may look like its tight to your face but it's not, was actually comfortable to have on and felt very cooling on my skin. Stayed in place more so than any other face mask I've worn. It's not messy and doesn't have any scent. I  have used this several times, love this brand.
Nicole C.
YES!! YES!! YES!! This is my go to for when I have acne breakouts. I use this both morning and night. There is enough serum to use with the mask at night and and use the rest in the morning. It looks weird on but this is definitely well worth the price tag. Its the most expensive mask I use but a MUST HAVE in my skincare routine. I wish they just sold the serum separately. You wont be disappointed.
Sarah S.
mobile
Warning: these masks have a retail price of twelve dollars for a ONE TIME USE mask. Although the price is disappointing, the mask is so amazing that it doesn’t matter. It is lengthy (thirty minute process), but for acne prone skin it works really well. Whenever pulling out the rubber mask part, be very careful because it is extremely easy to rip. Go slow, and follow the directions closely!
Michelle F.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVEEEEE this mask so much. I remember purchasing this during last years VIB rouge sale at Sephora. I love that this mask feels cold and soothing. I also love that it doesn’t move around on my face. When it’s time to remove the mask I notice my skin is hydrated and glowing. My pores are no longer visible. Love love and I would definitely recommend this to anyone with oily/acne prone skin.
sarah h.
Admittedly, this mask is a little weird when you first try it. But trust me, the results are worth it! It’s a little expensive as far as sheet masks go, but this isn’t your typical sheet mask so I treat myself to one every once in a while. My skin felt clear and refreshed after using this mask and it didn’t leave my skin dry either! I love it and will likely continue using it :)
Kelsi K.
Los Angeles, CA
Although $12 seems super expensive for a single use face mask, I absolutely love it. Because of the price I save it for special occasions (i.e. before a big meeting or event). I love that the rubber cutout mask keeps the product from evaporating and allows more time for the product to really sink in. Not only has this helped with fighting future breakouts, but it calms the inflammation and redness of my current breakouts as well.
ellie M.
Interesting mask to try. This was my first rubber mask. Not my favorite, as I was not a fan of the scent. Seemed pretty gentle on my skin, couldn't tell if it helped with blemishes or oiliness based using one time. Purchased in Korea on sale, and don't think I would purchase at the Sephora price.
Tori S.
Ballwin, MO
I got this one year in my stocking for Christmas and I instantly fell in love. I have used all of the rubber masks. But I definitely love his one when I’m going through some bad skin days. It’s so easy to apply and as soon as you take it off, you feel refreshed and your skin looks clearer.
Chrissy T.
I broke out terribly while I was away and so thankful this mask arrived when I got home because I needed it! No breakouts the next day, didn't feel harsh on my skin and I loved the feeling of the rubber mask on my face! Would buy again for sure! I enjoy many Dr. Jart masks.
Shelley G.
If this is a stupid question I apologize but it's actually one I have to ask because I'm highly allergic to latex. Since this is rubber, is it rubber latex?
cassie c.
how much does this mask cost? is it worth the price?
samantha s.
BRUNSWICK, OH
Is this really rubber? Do you have to mix ingredients together?
Shante J.
Is it hard to remove the mask?
Hannah D.
Leesport, PA
Does this mask actually work to combat oily and acne prone skin?

back