BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A skin cream to calm sensitive, irritated, inflamed skin. Solutions for: - Redness - Uneven skintone - Acne and blemishes If you want to know more… Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream soothes skin damage caused by dryness, irritation, and inflammation. It's formulated with an advanced, Nolsome Capsule, which features a double-layer structure to improve penetration of ingredients. It's formulated with resurrection plant, houttuynia cordata, and yarrow to enhance the skin's viability and help support strong skin. It's infused with minerals, including sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium to help improve skin moisture levels and restore fatigued skin for a healthy appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Cicapair™ Collection is inspired by the true legend of Asian Tigers, rolling in Centella Asiatica to heal their battle wounds. Also known as tiger grass, its medicinal use has been recognized for centuries. For generations, this active ingredient has also been recognized as a recovery system to help support wounded skin exhibiting inflammation, redness, or blemishes. This product is free from 10 harmful ingredients such as artificial fragrance or color, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA that causes skin irritation. see more...

• Has anyone compared it to the cicapair color correcting t...3 Answers
  • Does this help Keratosis Pilaris? Or rosacea ?1 Answers
  • Is this good for rosacea?1 Answers
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair(TM) Tiger Grass Cream 1.7 oz
  • "I'm very breakout prone. I've dealt with breakouts for years - gone to numerous dermatologists, several rounds of accutane, and a few estheticians (I've found one I love!). My acne has greatly improved since I cut out moisturizers or creams - I use super hydrating serums and gels only. This is the exception! This cream has yet to break me out or clog me up and I've been using it for weeks (I really hope I'm not speaking too soon.....!). I use the Dr. Jart day tint as well. I think this tiger grass cream is better. For some reason, Dr. Jart products, among other k-beauty products, do not cause my skin to break out! I encourage anyone who has thick combo skin and hormonal breakouts to try his products. :)" in 26 reviews
  • "LOVE this product! I can't say enough good things about it. I have problematic, dry skin at the moment & this has transformed my skin. I use this product as part of my nighttime regime & it has helped with the dry patches & breakouts I have. " in 23 reviews
  • "This is amazing for someone with dry and sensitive skin. It calms down redness almost instantly. It has a nice scent and helps smooth out texture from dryness. " in 22 reviews
Emily R.
Deer Park, IL
I love this stuff... I ended up with 3 deluxe samples from an order last year so I was able to test it for long enough that I feel I can give a fair review...
I used to have an awful and regrettable bad habit at sometimes picking at my blemishes... which Always & only makes them worse. However when I received this stuff I stopped for good. T was the perfect addition to my skin care regime- using it 2nd to last before an PM oil or sleeping mask. This was because it healed what was already there. It didn’t happen overnight though, it took a few days but in the end much faster then anything would have healed without it.
It really does feel soothing on your skin, you only need a pea size or two, because once you allow your hands to warm it up it really melts into your skin.
So, once I had finally allowed my skin to heal and eliminate redness where I had irritated it- I loved having beautiful skin again so much so, that I didn’t want to risk any future damage.
I know this worked wonders for me externally and internally and if you suffer from any blotchy, red, or irritated skin this is perfect for you!
Manda G.
Grove city, OH
This stuff is amazing my son has very sensitive skin and his skin seems to get these bumps all over it where I can never get rid of the bumps even with prescription lotion. I received a sample of this in my Sephora play box and I used it on his face and literally the next day he woke up in almost all the bumps were gone. He is 12 years old and we have never been able to find any lotions or anything that can decrease the bumps like this has I cannot believe how amazing the stuff is. I really wish I could get the insurance company has to pay for the stuff because it's pricey but it's worth it when it makes him feel so much better because the one thing he self-conscious about this helps with
Emma M.
Saint Louis, MO
So I am not great about applying sunscreen and not great about keeping my hands off my face. There was one weekend, where on top of having several post inflammatory acne marks stand out on my cheeks, I also received a sunburn that turned me into a steamy tomato. The burn also darkened my acne marks. I had gotten the cream as a sample and had only used it lightly on previous acne marks. I went to bed the first night and slathered a light layer of this all over my face. The next morning I woke up to a significantly less red and more tanned face, along with a face that looked almost photoshopped without any existing acne or bright acne marks. This stuff is phenomenal!
Jacque Z.
Houston
I read so many amazing things about this cream and was so excited to try it. The second I put it on my skin, my face got pretty red. I have rosacea so I thought it was just because I rubbed it in (not unusual because of my rosacea) but then as time passed, I realized that my face was staying red and just kept getting redder. I was clearly sensitive to something in the product which is a bummer because it is meant for those that have sensitive/red skin. I returned it immediately because it is so expensive and I was sure I was never going to risk using it again.
Abby D.
Rochester, NY
I really didn't like this. Not that I disliked it, there just wasn't a single thing about it that I DID like. I have cheaper moisturizers that feel better and work better. However, I gave this to my husband to use since he has redness in his skin and I think he does like how it works on that. But he has to use another moisturizer after it because it's just not moisturizing enough.
Siny U.
My skin is sooo soft!! Apply in a moderate amount as told. It decreased a little bit of redness and im not too sure it worked anything on my acne. I have an acne miracle tube i go to and this is definitely not even close to that. Far off!

I will update if i see better result from more use.
Marilynn E.
Chicago
This is the only cream that keeps my skin hydrated during the horror of Midwest winters. It's pricey, but lasts long and works so well. I don't love the packaging, the tube is metal and feels like it cracks after a while and a lot of futzing, which is bound to happen bc you want to use all of the product since it's so expensive. All in all I think it's worth it. Nothing else works quite like this product.
Shana M.
La Crosse, WI
This is such an amazing moisturizer for anyone with any redness in your skin! It covers the redness thoroughly and is a nice base for makeup plus has an spf. It is like an amazing mult taking skincare staple. It has a slightly greasy feeling to it so I wait about fifteen minutes to put my makeup on after using this just to let it fully absorb.
Abbey T.
Los Angeles , CA
I don't know if it's just me, but this stuff did absolutely NOTHING for my skin redness issues. I have sensitive skin and rosacea issues, and I was hoping this would help when I received it in my Sephora PLAY box. But no, I had no changes. It has a mild, grassy-medicinal scent and goes on nicely, but ultimately does absolutely nothing.
Olivia W.
I like this product, but I would say it goes on more like an ointment. It smells earthy, like grass :). It hydrates my skin but doesn't take away a ton of my redness. I haven't had any bad reactions with it, so that's a plus. I don't like to use in before makeup unless I have a lot of time for it to sink in because of the texture.
Heather H.
Where can you buy this? I have very dry skin and always searching for the best lotion out there! Does it leave a greasy feel?
Baylee O.
Des moines, IA
Has anyone compared it to the cicapair color correcting treatment in the round container? With that it seems I don't need foundation, could you say the same for this product?
Brenda A.
I've been using the Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin cream for 2 years now and it's the only moisturizer that hasn't irritated my skin. I struggle with dryness and redness and I wanted to try the Dr. Jart+ Cicapair(TM) Tiger Grass Cream 1.7 oz but I'm wondering if it's worth replacing my Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin(TM) Cream 1.6 oz or if I should use both? Thanks!
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
How long does a tube of this usually last you? I think I'm going through them too quick.
Kaitlyn B.
Apex, NC
How long did it take until you saw results? And how would you compare it to the famous Retin-A that dermatologist and aestheticians swear by??

Sephora