BY DR. JART+ #84 in Facial Moisturizers

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A skin cream to calm sensitive, irritated, inflamed skin. Solutions for: - Redness - Uneven skintone - Acne and blemishes If you want to know more… Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream soothes skin damage caused by dryness, irritation, and inflammation. It's formulated with an advanced, Nolsome Capsule, which features a double-layer structure to improve penetration of ingredients. It's formulated with resurrection plant, houttuynia cordata, and yarrow to enhance the skin's viability and help support strong skin. It's infused with minerals, including sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium to help improve skin moisture levels and restore fatigued skin for a healthy appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Cicapair™ Collection is inspired by the true legend of Asian Tigers, rolling in Centella Asiatica to heal their battle wounds. Also known as tiger grass, its medicinal use has been recognized for centuries. For generations, this active ingredient has also been recognized as a recovery system to help support wounded skin exhibiting inflammation, redness, or blemishes. This product is free from 10 harmful ingredients such as artificial fragrance or color, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA that causes skin irritation. see more...

• Has anyone compared it to the cicapair color correcting t...3 Answers
  • Does this help Keratosis Pilaris? Or rosacea ?1 Answers
  • How long did it take until you saw results? And how would...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I'm very breakout prone. I've dealt with breakouts for years - gone to numerous dermatologists, several rounds of accutane, and a few estheticians (I've found one I love!). My acne has greatly improved since I cut out moisturizers or creams - I use super hydrating serums and gels only. This is the exception! This cream has yet to break me out or clog me up and I've been using it for weeks (I really hope I'm not speaking too soon.....!). I use the Dr. Jart day tint as well. I think this tiger grass cream is better. For some reason, Dr. Jart products, among other k-beauty products, do not cause my skin to break out! I encourage anyone who has thick combo skin and hormonal breakouts to try his products. :)" in 26 reviews
  • "LOVE this product! I can't say enough good things about it. I have problematic, dry skin at the moment & this has transformed my skin. I use this product as part of my nighttime regime & it has helped with the dry patches & breakouts I have. " in 23 reviews
  • "This is amazing for someone with dry and sensitive skin. It calms down redness almost instantly. It has a nice scent and helps smooth out texture from dryness. " in 22 reviews
Jayden P.
Los Angeles
This Cicapair cream was recommended by my friend and I gave it a try to see if it worked on my acne prone skin and it really helped me to stop the breakouts and clear some scars. This cream can be used under makeup as well, as the sticky texture really holds onto the foundation (and it protects your skin from breaking out). But I usually apply this cream when I go to sleep when I feel like I need some treatments, and than the next morning you wake up it feels a lot more clearer. This cream also keeps the hydration in place as it is heavier side of cream. I highly recommend to those people who struggle with active acne skin.
Zoë S.
Brooklyn, NY
I'll start by saying the Dr Jart cicapair lines is one of my absolute favorites- I own all of the products in it! This is the original cream, and it does wonders for both moisture and soothing skin. My skin can get red/irritated easily, and this always calms it down. It also does an amazing job of hydrating the skin, and while it's on the thick side, can work both during the day, and at night. It sits well under makeup, isn't oily, and you only need a little product to cover your entire face! Hands down one of my holy grail products, so I'd definitely recommend it to anyone interested!
Casey T.
scottsdale, AZ
This stuff is suuper thick. It took me a lot of tries to figure out where this best worked in my routine. I was originally using it as the last step but it would never sink in fully to my skin, so I found that it works the best when I apply my moisturizer over it. It still doesn't sink all the way in, but it's better at least. This also clogs my pores a tiny bit. However, I do like what this does for my redness. Its not instant, but after a bit of time the redness does go down and looks great in the morning. It's not the greatest product, but I do like it.
Brandy D.
Cica cream is my new ish for real! I had no idea How well this works on pimples. Once the skin is an open wound per say this barrier cream goes to work to heal the pimple from the inside! How amazing right? This cream is a true find! A real hidden secret that I never new existed. It also helps to relive very dry and cracked skin or any irritations.
Abby D.
Rochester, NY
I really didn't like this. Not that I disliked it, there just wasn't a single thing about it that I DID like. I have cheaper moisturizers that feel better and work better. However, I gave this to my husband to use since he has redness in his skin and I think he does like how it works on that. But he has to use another moisturizer after it because it's just not moisturizing enough.
Siny U.
My skin is sooo soft!! Apply in a moderate amount as told. It decreased a little bit of redness and im not too sure it worked anything on my acne. I have an acne miracle tube i go to and this is definitely not even close to that. Far off!

I will update if i see better result from more use.
Shana M.
La Crosse, WI
This is such an amazing moisturizer for anyone with any redness in your skin! It covers the redness thoroughly and is a nice base for makeup plus has an spf. It is like an amazing mult taking skincare staple. It has a slightly greasy feeling to it so I wait about fifteen minutes to put my makeup on after using this just to let it fully absorb.
Abbey T.
Los Angeles , CA
I don't know if it's just me, but this stuff did absolutely NOTHING for my skin redness issues. I have sensitive skin and rosacea issues, and I was hoping this would help when I received it in my Sephora PLAY box. But no, I had no changes. It has a mild, grassy-medicinal scent and goes on nicely, but ultimately does absolutely nothing.
Erin M.
San Jose, CA
I really like this cream. The texture is perfect for a final moisturizer to lock on all the layers of products on my face. I do not recommend this cream for daytime use. It is pretty heavy.

The smell is light, earthy and lovely. I think this product is really good for moisturizing dry skin. My skin is always so soft in the morning since using this.

My biggest complaint is I do not think it really helps redness. I have been using it for a few weeks but have not seen much difference. I do think this cream works nice with open sores. such as a popped pimple. If I put this cream on one overnight like a spot treatment, and it is well on its way through the healing process and is not dry or flaky the next day.
Mary E.
This product has a beautiful fragrance but ultimately not a solution for my sensitive skin. You apply it like a moisturizer. It claims to reclaim skin to be healthy looking and replenish moisture. While my skin doesn't feel dry with the cream on, it is significantly redder and after 2 days of use I have little acne bumps appearing. I received this as a sample in a Sephora order and will not pursue the full size. Note, in the photo I am not wearing any BB, CC or foundation creams. Only the balm. This is after about a half hour.
Heather H.
Where can you buy this? I have very dry skin and always searching for the best lotion out there! Does it leave a greasy feel?
Baylee O.
Des moines, IA
Has anyone compared it to the cicapair color correcting treatment in the round container? With that it seems I don't need foundation, could you say the same for this product?
Christina P.
Is this product oil free?
Maggie M.
Farmington, CT
i've been recommend this by a few people, but does this make your face oily?
Kaitlyn B.
Apex, NC
How long did it take until you saw results? And how would you compare it to the famous Retin-A that dermatologist and aestheticians swear by??