BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A smart hybrid product an ultra-lightweight revitalizing serum and color corrector that neutralizes redness and turns on skin's glow. Solutions for:- Redness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Camo Drops are an ultra-lightweight revitalizing serum and color corrector in one. A potent botanical complex neutralizes redness and strengthens skin's defenses as SPF 20 broad-spectrum sunscreen protects from UV damage. Dr. Jart's advanced technology with centella asiatica extract helps to soothe irritated skin sensitized by makeup application and external stressors. An antioxidant green energy complex, including chlorophyll, energizes fatigued skin and protects from environmental damage. The green-to-beige camouflage formula corrects redness and revitalizes dull skin tone as its soft, watery texture quickly penetrates skin's surface to ignite your complexion. Skin appears to glow from within. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Dr. Jart+ created this unique smart hybrid product that combines the calming benefits of a soothing serum and a color-correcting formula in one.

Allyson L.
Las Vegas
This product works best for me when I apply it as the last step of my skincare and before SPF. Also works as a make up primer. It hydrates my skin and conceals redness (doesn’t make it disappear but I see a significant improvement. Gentle on sensitive skin, I give it 4 stars because it took me a while to figure out the best way to use it which is to pat it into my skin versus rubbing. I will most likely buy the serum after this and try that instead.
Melissa H.
I’ll use this over the cream version when my skin is dry. Doesn’t cover redness quite as well but still a great gentle solution for rosacea.
Em M.
I’ve only used a small sample of this before so I’m not able to give my full on review. I want to try it out some more before I purchase it because it is a pricey product. However for the short period of time that I used it I did notice my face was softer, however I didn’t notice any redness reduction. So I’ll keep trying it out but so far I do enjoy it!
Marvin Elena B.
Puebla
Un suero muy interesante con protección solar que nutre la piel y protege del medio ambiente, de los rayos uv y el estress pero no se queda ahí además unifica el tono ilumina la piel y al contacto cambia de color como un primer sin duda un producto revolucionario de esos que cambian la forma del cuidado de la piel, contiene muchos beneficios para las personas a las que nos gusta cuidar la piel pero al mismo tiempo queremos una buena apariencia de los productos que mas expectativas me ha creado sin duda muy muy recomendado.
Katelyn C.
I am obsessed with this product! Although it is pretty expensive, I think it is worth it. I have dry skin and now my skin is fabulous. I bought this amazing product from my local chemist. I would definitely buy this product again!
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
What does this do?
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
What’s the difference between this and the other tiger grass color correct in the jar?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Worth the hype ?
Mima R.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I use this over primer or under primer?
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Does this work well under foundation? What about water based foundations?