BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A smart hybrid product an ultra-lightweight revitalizing serum and color corrector that neutralizes redness and turns on skin's glow. Solutions for:- Redness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Camo Drops are an ultra-lightweight revitalizing serum and color corrector in one. A potent botanical complex neutralizes redness and strengthens skin's defenses as SPF 20 broad-spectrum sunscreen protects from UV damage. Dr. Jart's advanced technology with centella asiatica extract helps to soothe irritated skin sensitized by makeup application and external stressors. An antioxidant green energy complex, including chlorophyll, energizes fatigued skin and protects from environmental damage. The green-to-beige camouflage formula corrects redness and revitalizes dull skin tone as its soft, watery texture quickly penetrates skin's surface to ignite your complexion. Skin appears to glow from within. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Dr. Jart+ created this unique smart hybrid product that combines the calming benefits of a soothing serum and a color-correcting formula in one.

Masha S.
Brooklyn
I use these instead of bb cream. Not a lot of coverage, but perfect for me, since I don't really want or need much on a regular day to day basis anyway. Just remember that they don't have spf, so still gotta wear a sunscreen.
Kathryn G.
Los Angeles, CA
i’m obsessed with this whole line of dr jart products! i was recommended the tiger grass moisturizer a few years ago and i’ve been using it ever since. i use it in the morning during the week when i’m not wearing makeup to give my face a fresh look. bonus that it has spf 30!
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
This will be hard to believe, but 6 drops of this will cover my whole face. It covers all redness, and leaves my skin looking wonderful. It’s also super thin and light. I use it in place of foundation. It stays on all day. I am still blown away. I don’t know how they achieved this. If you have blotchy or red skin buy this!!
Monica F.
Inglewood, CA
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! I have redness on my
cheeks and with continuous use, has improved it dramatically! I don’t even have to use this daily anymore! I wake up with even skin and no more redness!! A little definitely goes a long way!
Julia E.
Northfield, NJ
This product is a game changer! I love the color correcting cream but it is a little bit heavy so when this came out I was so excited to try it. This product is light weight and neutralizes the color of my face to make it extremely even and less red. I love it. Great base for make up too
Bee B.
Fremont
My favorite! I love this product so much! It does a great job eliminating the redness on my face. I also use it as a primer. I’m almost to the point where I can go without makeup. It does a great job evening out my skin tone as well.
Pamela C.
Lenexa, KS
I love all things Tiger Grass. This line is just amazing, I can't say enough. I like this product more specifically however because it doesn't go on as (I don't know if this is the word I want to use) "thick" as some of the other products. 10/10 all the way.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
It pains me so much to write this review. I am an avid Dr. Jart+ user/fan. I was so excited when I heard they came out with this new product in their cicapair line, I had to try it. I have dry/sensitive skin with mild rosacea, I also use the Tigergrass CC cream daily without a BB cream or foundation. This serum doesn't have as much concentration as the CC cream. It's definitely lighter, which is great and would possibly benefit those with combo/oily skin. The absorption was fair, but I couldn't get past how little it seemed to cover. It doesn't pill or dry out on the skin.
Heather H.
Portland
I love these drops!! Goodbye redness and dry sensitive skin. 2 weeks in and I am in love with Dr. Jart again! No smelly medicine stuff but works better and just a slight fragrance. My purchase is already paying off by having gotten to go makeup free more than ever usual with any other product. This tiger stuff is amazing...that must be their gorgeous skin and fur🐯!
Madison K.
Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Re.Pair Serum is up to par with all things Dr. Jart. This serum helps tremendously with acne and greatly reduces redness. I was hesitant to purchase it, as I had never tried it before but I will be purchasing it again!
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
What does this do?
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
What’s the difference between this and the other tiger grass color correct in the jar?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Worth the hype ?
Mima R.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I use this over primer or under primer?
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Does this work well under foundation? What about water based foundations?