BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A smart hybrid product an ultra-lightweight revitalizing serum and color corrector that neutralizes redness and turns on skin's glow. Solutions for:- Redness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Camo Drops are an ultra-lightweight revitalizing serum and color corrector in one. A potent botanical complex neutralizes redness and strengthens skin's defenses as SPF 20 broad-spectrum sunscreen protects from UV damage. Dr. Jart's advanced technology with centella asiatica extract helps to soothe irritated skin sensitized by makeup application and external stressors. An antioxidant green energy complex, including chlorophyll, energizes fatigued skin and protects from environmental damage. The green-to-beige camouflage formula corrects redness and revitalizes dull skin tone as its soft, watery texture quickly penetrates skin's surface to ignite your complexion. Skin appears to glow from within. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Dr. Jart+ created this unique smart hybrid product that combines the calming benefits of a soothing serum and a color-correcting formula in one.

Carla H.
Hazard, KY
ALERT 🚨 to all my beauties with redness on your face!!! @drjart just came out with a new product and This is a must have product be @drjart it’s called Tiger Grass Camo Drops!
WOW! I couldn’t believe it when I put this on, I do have a lot of redness on my face which sometimes is very hard to conceal with certain foundations especially if they aren’t full coverage so basically that’s the only foundation I purchase for that reason and also at certain times (I don’t know why) when I don’t wear makeup my face can be extremely red one day then not as red the next, Ive not figured out why yet but now I am NOT worried about going out without makeup on because this really does hide and cover all my redness “CAMO” all of it! BUT not only did it cover my redness it covered some imperfections I have also. I did test this under foundation yesterday, I didn’t do a full face I just wanted to test this under foundation to see if it helped with the redness and IT CAMO ALL MY REDNESS!!! You apply 2-3 drops of this after your moisturizer. The formula will change from green to beige to assist with evening out your skin tone and also makes your skin have that natural glow within look. I am so happy and obsessed with this Tiger Grass Camo Drops and I would 100% recommend this to anyone and everyone with redness. Also as you know I have oily skin and this did not make my face any more oily at all! I know that on Sephora there’s mixed reviews, I did read all of them and it seemed as if really fair skin girls with normal skin had a hard time getting it to work for them but combo-oily skin girls with light-medium to medium skin toned girls like myself didn’t have any issues. I would still recommend it because it has truly helped my redness on day that I need it most. #redness #skincare #skincareroutine #drjart #musthave #giveaway #hair #lips #eyes #skincare #beauty #cosmetics #eyebrows #eyeliner #influencer #instagram #instagramer #collaboration #lashes #makeup #pr #instablogger #bblogger #motd #mua #blogger #makeupaddict #beautyaddict #review
Rachel H.
Haskell, TX
Product Feature: @drjart Cicapair Tiger Grass Camo Drops 😍😍😍 One of the products of their Cicapair Tiger Grass line.

This baby is a ”hybrid” product because it is both a serum and it color corrects. That means it revitalizes plus nullifies redness and add a healthy glow to your skin. Its main ingredient is the Centella Asiatic extract, which helps soothes redness and irritated skin from makeup and external factors.

It is very lightweight, it doesn't actually feel like those oils and serum, it's more of a cross between a milky toner and a watered down moisturizer - but still very light. It has this creamy light green color and when blended to the skin it turns into beige. It doesn't have any particular odor, not heavy on the skin, and it blends really well. It corrects redness, however, it doesn't conceal any imperfections (it might for those small light spots but not for darker spots). I've also tried using this to spot treat my pimples and it neutralizes the redness and inflammation, sort of soothing it and prevents it from getting more inflamed. I don't think it will heal it though. It has a soothing feel to it too, after putting it on, you have this very soothing and calming feeling - really relaxing and refreshing.

This is perfect if you want a color correcting product that doesn't feel like a heavy foundation. You can wear it as is or as a primer, either way, it does its job. Some reviews I've read claim that it soothes redness of those who have Rosacea! How awesome is that? I'm almost down to my last drop, time to get a new one! Yey

#intothegloss #skincarelover #skincarejunkie #skincareaddict #skincareaddiction #skincarecommunity #skincareroutine #skincareregimen #skincarelove #skincareobsessed #skincareobsession #obsessed #reviews #loveofskincare #iloveskincare #skincareinstagram #skincareblogger #skincareblog #skincareroutine #skincarediary #instaskincare #365inskincare #skincareritual
Whitney H.
Charlotte
I've only been using the camo drops for a few days, but they seem to be the solution for my skin redness. On the days I've used the drops to cover the red on my cheeks, I've felt like I haven't needed any other foundation as my main skin concerns were neutralized! The only negatives about the drops are that I feel like I have to use more product than show in the demo videos. I have to normally do two applications to get the desired amount of coverage. And I don't love the way my skin feels right after applying the drops (a little greasy), but it goes away after a little while. However; to get a product that covers redness and lets me forgo makeup, this is still a winner in my book!
Eva K.
New york, NY
Like the rest of the cicapair line, I’m blown away by this product!!! A couple of drops hides the redness, rosacea and, hormonal acne scars I’ve been struggling with since my mid twenties. I leaves me glowy. radiant and confident. I don’t even wear concealer when I go out anymore. It’s a miracle worker. I hope dr jart never cancels the cicapair line. I’ve finally found my miracle!!! If you struggle with stubborn redness, rosacea and/or acne, buy the whole line. I’m tempted to stock pile this stuff in case it ever gets cancelled. In love!!! #reviewcrew18
Evan G.
Denver
This stuff it difficult to blend without streaks, and the color turns out extremely light. However, it does a great jog of correcting red spots. Once you figure it out, you can wear it alone for light coverage that skill looks like real skin. It does come over very session though, so wear primer and use tons of setting powder and a good setting spray.
LAUREN V.
words. cannot. describe. my love for this product. if you are someone who wants an alternative to foundation, something lighter, but still want to neutralize redness this is a great option! This is also great to wear under makeup to neutralize your redness before foundation concealer etc. Love the formula, love the packaging. Definitely better option for dry skin that the other camo product in this line.
Brittany M.
Aliquippa, PA
Rosacea suffers: meet your new best friend! Three drops of this baby and your red skin is TAMED and GLOWING! I use this under my makeup every morning. Zero irritation. Amazing looking skin. I can now use less foundation/concealer. One of my top picks for rosacea/ redness prone skin!
Stephanie H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I have (mostly) oily combo skin that's extremely sensitive and red. I put this on in the morning after washing my face (when it's the most red) before I put on my makeup. I can see a big improvement in the redness and irritation. Helps keep the red from peeking through my foundation.
Cat F.
Chicago , IL
This stuff is awesome! It literally changes to your skin tone, which is so cool. I also found it super hydrating. I have normally very dry skin and redness, and this did a great job at correcting that. ESPECIALLY when paired with the color correcting creme by dr. Jart too!
kelly P.
Fishers, IN
People with rosacea and inflamed acne can benefit greatly from this product. I would apply this on after i cleanse my face but before any spf you use daily. The redness goes away rather fast. If i notice i need to apply more then i go ahead and add more on certain spots. I would highly recommend this product. I think Sephora will let you sample it before you purchase a bottle.
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
What does this do?
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
What’s the difference between this and the other tiger grass color correct in the jar?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Worth the hype ?
Mima R.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I use this over primer or under primer?
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Does this work well under foundation? What about water based foundations?