Dr. Jart+ Cicapair (TM) Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Jannet N.Dr. Jart+ Cicapair (TM) Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Chelsea M.Dr. Jart+ Cicapair (TM) Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Chelsea M.

BY DR. JART+ #59 in Color Correcting

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A green-to-beige color-correcting treatment that corrects redness and helps protect skin from environmental aggressors. Solutions for: - Redness - Uneven skin tone - Acne and blemishes If you want to know more… Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment is the all-in-one treatment that includes a color-changing capsule within the formula to cover blemishes and restore the look of the skin's strength, health, and vitality. It provides SPF 30 protection from UV light, and it forms a dust barrier to protect the skin from the environment while enhancing the skin's viability. It restores the strength of skin with the resurrection plants, houttuynia cordata and yarrow. It's infused with sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium to help improve the skin's moisture levels and restore fatigued skin for a healthy appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Cicapair™ Collection is inspired by the true legend of Asian Tigers, rolling in Centella Asiatica to heal their battle wounds. Also known as tiger grass, its medicinal use has been recognized for centuries. For generations, this active ingredient has also been recognized as a recovery system to help support wounded skin exhibiting inflammation, redness, or blemishes. This product is free from 10 harmful ingredients such as artificial fragrance or color, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA that causes skin irritation. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Omg let me tell you how much I love this! I have bad redness on my cheeks, nose and chin and this is the best stuff I have used. It is a light green tinted cream that warms to your skin tone! It can also turn a light white color when my skin isn’t moisturized or if I put it on real thin. What I do is place it on my cheeks and dab with my finger to cover my redness, let it sit a second and as it dries it turns to skin color and I blend a little more with my finger. I don’t rub because that causes my face to get more red and also I find it dries the cream out and makes it turn white too. I then set it with translucent powder because it always remains a little tacky and just apply powder to my face. I wear this combo instead of foundation anymore. I don’t get much acne I just have redness. It does have a strange but oddly pleasing smell to it and it is a little cooling to the skin. I just can’t say enough good things about it! I got a sample from Sephora because the larger size is $52 and I really wanted to see how I liked it. I have since purchased a travel size jar which lasted me about a month and a half. I just replaced my first jar this week. I know I should just bite the bullet and get the large size but I’m ok with the little ones for now!
Hayley C.
I have very red cheeks so I wanted a product that would help balance them out with my skin. This was highly recommended to me at sephora because it’s a color corrector and moisturizer with spf. It’s about $38-$45 for a full size, but I would recommend a sample to try it out first. I had pretty good success with this.
Mallory B.
Williamstown, WV
I got this from recommendation of a worker at Sephora. My cheeks are always super red and it's embarrassing. I bought this and I LOVE it. It makes my skin super moisturizer but not oily. I have oily skin so I was worried. It covered so well. I paired it with kat von d "lock it" foundation and the redness is gone! It's a little pricey for my cheap wallet but I'd buy again. I did read that Dr. Jart opposes animal testing which makes it even more amazing!
Katie G.
Bend, OR
This was pretty good. I struggle with a lot of redness... and we're talking REALLY red. So it can be hard to cover. This seemed to kind of tone it down and even out my complexion. But I still prefer the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness. That one hides ALL of the red.
This one would be great for lighter redness. But it definitely wasn't bad.
Michelle M.
Really good at evening out your skin tone and feels incredibly light. Works well to use alone on days you don't want a full coverage look, and doesn't look bad by the end of the day. It's a wonderful cream that blends to match you easily.
Doris S.
Youngstown, OH
On days where I do not feel like wearing foundation this cream neutralizes the redness in my cheeks and evens out my skin tone. I love that it has spf in it as well! Great for redness and rosacea. Would definitely buy again!
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
I have pretty severe rosacea on my face. I asked a MUA at Sephora what I could try to help with the redness. She laid this on me and showed me how best to apply it. A little goes a long way and sometimes, if you don't want full glam or are just having a no makeup day, you can use this alone. I use a silicone 'blender' to press it in, so to speak and I feel like I get the best use and coverage that way. I will definitely buy this again. I feel like the tiger grass also helps the rosacea even when I am not wearing anything to cover it. I really want to try more Dr. Jart products..the only reason I took a star away is because this brand is not cruelty free and that is important to me.
Caitlin W.
Warsaw, IN
I love this stuff! I had seen some good reviews and decided to give it a try because I was looking for a new makeup primer with spf. This was better than anything I could've imagined. It blends really easily with my skin and all my redness goes away. I've stopped using other color correctors that I usually put on after primer. It evens my complexion enough that I feel comfortable going out of my apartment without any additional foundation or primer.
Josephine B.
Harrison Twp , MI
I literally be this brand already. So when I discovered they came out with this! This is literally is the ULTIMATE summer foundation replacement. I had a product similar to this that perfectly matched your skin with a color changing formula, but the Tiger Grass steals the show. I had the original for my insane combo skin dry patches. And for 18$ who can complain?!
Kristen B.
Kearney , MO
This stuff is amazing! It's condensed three of my daily prep steps to one. I have worn this for horse shows where I am in the sun all day, dirt galore, and sweating profusely. Dr jarts cicapair keeps the dirt from getting into my pores, stays on despite the sweat, and kept me from getting sunburnt!
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
What are your thoughts on this product?!