Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream

by Dr. Jart+

Formulated with skin-damage alleviating care – 8,000x more concentrated than the Centella Asiatica in our existing Cicapair™ Collection – Its creamy texture soothes and moisturizes even the most sensitive skin types, while Dr. Jart+’s patented Jartbiome™ improves skin’s microbiome and fortifies the skin.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Cicapair™ Collection is inspired by the true legend of Asian Tigers, rolling in Centella Asiatica to heal their battle wounds. Also known as tiger grass, its medicinal use has been recognized for centuries. For generations, this active ingredient has also been recognized as a recovery system to help support wounded skin exhibiting inflammation, redness, or blemishes. This product is free from 10 harmful ingredients such as artificial fragrance or color, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA that causes skin irritation.

Is this a good moisturizer to use every morning?
Is this the same one as the one in the jar but without spf? Does it neutralize redness like the one in the jar as well?
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream Does this really increase the effectiveness of the the other treatment?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream!
Product Highlights
...greatly improved since I cut out moisturizers or creams - I use super hydrating serums and gels only. This is the exception! This cream has yet to break me out or clog me up and I've been using it for weeks (I really hope I'm not speaking too soon.....!). I use the Dr. Jart day tint as well. I think this tiger grass cream is better. For some reason, Dr. Jart products, among other k-beauty products, do not cause my skin to break out! I encourage anyone who has thick combo skin and hormonal breakouts to try his products. :)in reviews
LOVE this product! I can't say enough good things about it. I have problematic, dry skin at the moment & this has transformed my skin. I use this product as part of my nighttime regime & it has helped with the dry patches & breakouts I have. in reviews
This is amazing for someone with dry and sensitive skin. It calms down redness almost instantly. It has a nice scent and helps smooth out texture from dryness. in reviews
Greta C.
Lake Forest, CA
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream uploaded by Greta C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a well loved product. The consistency is quite heavy at first when you first apply it but then it will absorbs seamlessly throughout the day which is why I use it as a day moisturizer. I have a dry skin with oily t-zone. My face tends to get greasier when using this moisturizer. This is the only downside from using the product
Liz F.
Atlanta, GA
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream uploaded by Liz F.
This neutralized my redness, but I must be sensitive to something in this product. It makes my skin flake off, so dermatitis users beware. I do like the finish it gives and it’s great under makeup. I use a heavy primer before I put it on and it helps with skin sensitivity.
Dana S.
Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream uploaded by Dana S.
I found the cream on its own to work ok but the price tag attached to it makes it even less desirable. The only way I’ve found it to do amazing against redness or a rosacea flare up was within the kit that had the serum and color correcting cream, otherwise I’d say it’s overpriced on its own.
Adriele Z.
Santa Ana, CA
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream uploaded by Adriele Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
🌿 So, I have acne and often have to use acne spot treatments and another kinds of acids too as well, this is a great cream for fighting the dryness, irritation and redness caused for those acids . I highly recommend this for anyone with sensitive, dry skin or who use some acids. it is one of my favorite creams, mine is almost over, and i can't see my life without it anymore.😂 I really love it! . . . . #drjart #cicapair #centellaasiatica #skincare #korea #skinenthusiast
Kelsey H.
Manchester, NH
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream uploaded by Kelsey H.
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the light formula of this product. It gets rid of redness almost immediately. It’s very calming and cooling. The packaging is nice as well. The cream is gentle. This is really good for people with a lot of redness. And because it’s so thin and light, it won’t cause you to break out.
Karolina R.
Glastonbury, CT
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream uploaded by Karolina R.
Green cream that turns beige! It is creamy and neutralizes redness and evens out skin tone. I love to use it under eyes to brighten my look.
Kim F.
Hickman, NE
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream uploaded by Kim F.
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream uploaded by Kim F.
I am obsessed with this Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream Cream. I look forward to using it every day. Light scent, so moisturizing and you can feel your skin repairing itself. My skin has been dry this winter and it has completely taken that away! It has improved my “worry” wrinkle in between my eyebrows as well. Love, love, love this!!
Dania D.
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream uploaded by Dania D.
I love this cream. It’s pretty thick and moisturizing. It calms my skin and I use it with the treatment , mist, and serum of this same brand. Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream
Paige S.
Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream uploaded by Paige S.
This cream was rich and luxurious. I use it only at night because it is a bit on the thicker side. I wake up with hydrated skin and I am not dissapointed. My skin sensitivity definitley calmed down when using this product. I am going to have to purchase this again!
Heirloom F.
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream uploaded by Heirloom F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Dr. Jart came out with this amazing cream. It is super moisturizing on the skin and it helps neutralize the red coloring on the skin. People with acne scarring will find this product helpful. Highly recommend :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kim F.
Hickman, NE
il y a 5 mois
Krystal S. il y a 4 mois
I think so! It blends pretty easily and has really helped my dry skin throughout the winter months.
Isabel A.
Toronto
il y a un an
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream hey guys is there any specific time a day this product should be used?
J.Simone W. il y a un an
At night