MakeupFace MakeupColor CorrectorDr. Jart+
Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30

Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30

Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment is the all-in-one treatment that includes a color-changing capsule within the formula to cover blemishes and restore the look of the skin's strength, health, and vitality. It provides SPF 30 protection from UV light, and it forms a dust barrier to protect the skin from the environment while enhancing the skin's viability. It restores the strength of skin with the resurrection plants, houttuynia cordata and yarrow. It's infused with sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium to help improve the skin's moisture levels and restore fatigued skin for a healthy appearance.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Cicapair™ Collection is inspired by the true legend of Asian Tigers, rolling in Centella Asiatica to heal their battle wounds. Also known as tiger grass, its medicinal use has been recognized for centuries. For generations, this active ingredient has also been recognized as a recovery system to help support wounded skin exhibiting inflammation, redness, or blemishes. This product is free from 10 harmful ingredients such as artificial fragrance or color, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA that causes skin irritation.

WhhAt’s the difference between this snd the recovery cream?
I am interested in the skincare product from Dr. Jart, commonly referred to as the Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment. Does anyone have experience with applying this product, when/how often to apply, and how well it works ? #drjart #cicapair Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
Jaritza C.
Allentown, PA
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 uploaded by Jaritza C.
I received these products for free from Influenster and Dr.Jart+ in exchange for my honest review. I love this product I received this for free it did help with the redness and it didn’t irritate my skin. Received complimentary sample from Influenster #Dr.jart
Marisa F.
Middle Vlg, NY
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 uploaded by Marisa F.
I liked this product a lot! The coverage is sheer but I was impressed with how it blended to match my skin. There was still a bit of redness but it was much better than it looks without any makeup. Perfect for when I want light coverage! Haven’t tried it under foundation though
Maura C.
Celebration, FL
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 uploaded by Maura C.
This is great for balancing out and correcting redness, and even works well for covering dark circles. It has a light clean, earthy smell and thick texture.Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30
Nino M.
New Castle, DE
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 uploaded by Nino M.
This changed my life. I have acne scars and red spots on my face and it’s like magic. It’s more for lighter tones though but it worked amazingly for me 🌿 Most days i do not even need foundation. It covers the redness in my skin, protects with SPF and looks absolutely natural 🍀
Nur A.
Kent, WA
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 uploaded by Nur A.
Great for the uneven skin! Recommend using it for anyone that’s suffering from dark spots around their face.
Madeline B.
Roscoe, PA
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 uploaded by Madeline B.
This product is so nice because it evens out the skin tone, I have very bad redness and this does an amazing job! It’s a little pricey so I don’t love the price but overall I will spend so much money on this product because it really helps my skin so much. I can tell a huge difference in the texture of my skin after using this. The overall redness is calm down so that is why I love this product... you need this.
Toma A.
Atlanta, GA
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 uploaded by Toma A.
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 is a great way to combine skincare products in the morning. It blends in with the skin, while also providing sun protection. However, the color correction is more geared towards people with Beige or Light skin. There is a subtle white cast on Olive or Tan skin.
Emily D.
Millsboro, DE
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 uploaded by Emily D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have suffered with rosacea my entire 20s so I’m always on the lookout for a correction cream. This one I found on tiktok- and boy I’m glad I did. I used it for the first time today and the way it melted on my skin was amazing. A little bit went pretty far. Overall I’m satisfied with this purchase!
Jennifer A.
Hesperia, MI
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 uploaded by Jennifer A.
I was super skeptical to try this product but holy smokes! It blended really well and removed the redness from my face! I moisturize and then use this product and it leaves my face looking fantastic!
Karisa K.
Negaunee, MI
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 uploaded by Karisa K.
I saw this on TikTok and decided to give it a try considering my rosacea has been an insecurity/ problem I’ve had for I don’t know how long. This stuff is literally a color correcting cream that wipes away all the redness! I will never need to use foundation again. I am so so so happy. 😁

447 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
chi M.
Chicago
il y a 5 jours
Dina H. il y a 5 jours
I have never heard of it. What exactly is for?
Mackenzie B.
Auburn Hills, MI
il y a 19 jours
Crystal V. il y a 19 jours
I have had some samples of this product . At first it kinda scared me cuz it goes on green then turns orange . So I need to rub it together with your fingers and hear it up then apply and need to blend it VERY well
Claire P.
Vaughan
il y a 25 jours
Alicia P. il y a 7 jours
Yes! You’re getting skin care and color correction plus SPF!