Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30

Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment is the all-in-one treatment that includes a color-changing capsule within the formula to cover blemishes and restore the look of the skin's strength, health, and vitality. It provides SPF 30 protection from UV light, and it forms a dust barrier to protect the skin from the environment while enhancing the skin's viability. It restores the strength of skin with the resurrection plants, houttuynia cordata and yarrow. It's infused with sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium to help improve the skin's moisture levels and restore fatigued skin for a healthy appearance.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Cicapair™ Collection is inspired by the true legend of Asian Tigers, rolling in Centella Asiatica to heal their battle wounds. Also known as tiger grass, its medicinal use has been recognized for centuries. For generations, this active ingredient has also been recognized as a recovery system to help support wounded skin exhibiting inflammation, redness, or blemishes. This product is free from 10 harmful ingredients such as artificial fragrance or color, denatured alcohol, triethanolamine, sulfate-based surfactants, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol, and DEA that causes skin irritation.

How often do you use this cream and how do you like the result ?
Does this look weird by itself?
HooW well does this product address redness caused by rosecea ?
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
This freakishly takes out the red from skin like immediately and even *after* you wash it. I did a side-by-side comparison initially to see if it really worked. This is great for those no makeup days or on lazy weekends. That said, I am only giving it 4 stars because the "beige" it turns into from the green paste was a little too dark and orange for me. It goes from green to one shade of beige so those who are super pale or medium to dark take note. This really caters to those I would call "light to medium". It actually does seem like a bb cream or cc cream masquerading as a moisturizer in my opinion. I was surprised at how much coverage it gives and how much the pigment transfers onto nearby hair and clothes if you are not careful. Do not treat this as a general moisturizer with sunscreen because you will get that beige everywhere. All that said, it really takes the redness out of the skin and evens it out so in that sense it seems like skincare. Like I washed it off and my skin tone was much more even on the side I had tested it. I would highly recommend this product for anyone with redness in the face or rosacea.
Davis, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I did everything I could to try to get this product to work. I gave this a lot of chances, techniques, everything, and I'll let y'all know the results and how I feel (probably long so sorry! I just have strong feelings about this product) This product DOES get rid of redness, but I feel the benefits do not outweigh the risks. Some of these risks have been said by other Influencers here, but here is my take. 1. (WILL NOT FIT YOUR SKIN TONE) I have pretty pale skin, like I can easily find a product that fits me in both Western and East Asian makeup brands. That already says a lot and this product still does not fit my skin tone easily. I did a lot AND very very little. It takes a lot of work to make it "fit", and that work doesn't match what I wanted/expected from this product - getting an even skin tone with minimal effort (compared to putting on foundation). I rubbed. I tapped. I used sponges. I used brushes. I used 3 fingers. I used only my ring finger. I used my whole hand to pat it in. I warmed it up on my hands before putting it on my face. I looked at YouTube videos to see what other people are doing. Unfortunately, it was only rare instances where it kind of fits. Even just for spot treatment, it'll just leave a miscolored splotch on my face. Some people tell me to just put on foundation/conceal, but if I need to do that I would have just gone right to that step with another red cancelling color corrector that doesn't affect the overall health my of skin. 2. (CAN CAUSE BREAKOUTS) After I initially tried this product I noticed breakouts, small white dots, small bumps, bigger bumps that didn't hurt, bigger bumps that did hurt. I thought it was purging so I continued using it but my breakouts did not go away. I did experiments because I thought it was another product I introduced alongside this one. I slowly weaned off the other one. My face was still pretty bad. I stopped eating dairy and started eating more healthily (just to see what the affect would be). My face got better but still not amazing. Then I stopped using this Dr Jart product. My face started to immediately clear up. Okay cool now my face is pretty cleared (other than acne scarring) for a couple of weeks, y'know what I did next? I really wanted to see and put the nail on the coffin, so I went back to using this because I needed to be sure. Yup, after 2-3 days of using it again, I broke out again. So I'm pretty confident in saying this product was the thing that affected my break outs the most. 3. (WEIRD CONSISTENCY THAT CAN AFFECT SKIN) This is a tricky one to me. My opinion about the actual feeling and consistency of the product is similar to how you would feel stepping on a wet spot with socks on, but one foot is in an ice cold puddle and the other is in a warm puddle. It's not life threatening, but it's still not a fun jazzy time. It's just weird. It's oily yet very drying? The product is thick and a bit paste like, not super heavy like a mask but you can definitely feel it on your hands and face. I'm going to take a guess (can def be wrong here) but I feel like since it's so oily and thick it sucks up and breaks down the natural oils from your face, and causes it to get dry later on. I have used it over a moisturizer and even a sheet mask, which yes does make it better, but it's not a fix to the drying concerns. I have combo skin so I can reiterate what others have said about it clinging onto dry patches, absolutely so, but even on the more oily parts of my face it still wasn't comfortable. I saw that someone on here mentioning they wear it overnight and it was fantastic (which I was hesitant to do since it has SPF in it and I don't ever wear SPF overnight). That was a mistake since I woke up feeling super dry, which does not happen much. It was like everywhere, my face was so tight and my breakouts were patchy and flaky. Maybe it's meant to dry out acne, since it is still an acne treatment, but I can do that with other products without these risks. It's also kind of hard to get rid of on your hands if you have extra on there. You need an oil based product or a product meant to dissolve oil, like dish soap, to easily take it off. I would have to spend a longer time washing my hands with my everyday anti-bacterial hand soap, and even then I would opt for my oil cleanser to get it off faster which sucks because why would I need to use an oil cleanser to wash this off my hands. Although, maybe I just need better hand soap HAHAH. Overall, it's just quite oily on skin and drying as well. IN CONCLUSION... I know finally right? I'm just really disappointed in this product. I was very excited to try it from reviews here, online videos, and general marketing from Dr Jart, but it really was a let down. Don't get me wrong, I still love Dr Jart and their products. The cicapair and tigergrass line is phenomenal, and even though this product does come from that line, I can still say it's a good product line overall. My recommendation is to honestly get the sample kit of that line. It's really great and the Dr. Jart+ Cicapair(TM) Tiger Grass Camo Drops is what I would get compared to this color correcting treatment. It's honestly way more along the lines of skincare, helped calm my acne/flare ups, and here's the biggest thing, it color corrected the redness on my face too. Same as this, but without everything else.
Aldan, PA
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 uploaded by Kate D.
I received a sample size of this product in my April 2020 Allure Beauty Box, and I'm so glad that I did! I'm thrilled to have been introduced to this awesome product. I have facial redness on and around my nose area. Maybe it's a redhead thing, I'm not sure. All that I know is that I've found it to be quite impossible to get rid of the redness. Foundation works, but only a little bit, and I end up needing a lot for it to not "bleed through," so to speak. I put a little dab of this on one side of my face, and the redness was gone! I couldn't believe the extremely noticeable difference between the side of my face with and the side without the product. I was so impressed, I immediately went on Mercari, and I bought a larger size of the product. I prefer a natural makeup look, and with this perfect, I can achieve that easily without even putting on foundation! I highly recommend this product if you have stubborn facial redness! You will not be disappointed!
Wilmington, DE
Refreshing, smoothing, neutralizes redness in skin! I am in LOVE! This product is like magic. I have very sensitive skin that easily turns red. I had to stop wearing makeup and using all skincare products because my face breaks out if I put ANYTHING on it. My skincare routine consists of coconut oil (cleanser and moisturizer), baking soda (exfoliation when needed), and ACV (toner). Since I stopped using all other products, I have been happy and comfortable with my skin with the exception of my skin tone which always seems to appear significantly more red/pink than my neck and rest of my body. I constantly get asked if I'm hot or nervous or why is my face so red. I refuse to go back to wearing makeup and getting breakouts again so I looked for something to help neutralize my redness. THIS IS IT! I have used this for about a month now and I am so satisfied and relieved I found this product. I apply a very light amount all over my face and it is instantly transforms my skin. It is almost like I put makeup on but my face feels so smooth and fresh and looks so natural. I even feel more comfortable taking pictures and seems like I have more of a GLOW. I can not live without this now. The product smells refreshing and is so soft and smooth. My face is smooth, not dry or oily for the most part so the product goes on smoothly. If you have dry skin or breakouts, I would suggest exfoliating and moisturizing before using this. Otherwise it might make your dryness and uneven texture more visible. I am sharing a before and after photo to show the difference in my appearance. You can see the close up of my face and how red my face is compared to my neck. This was right before I started using this product. In the other picture (taken a few days ago, I wanted to show my entire body and how my face matches it! I am shocked I found something that does not have a negative effect on my skin.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a hit or miss for me. I’m one of the unlucky ones who have dermatitis on my face and on most day I’m red as a lobster. I can’t use makeup/foundation because that makes it look even worse by emphasizing my dry skin. Desperate to find something to help with the redness during flare ups, I decided to give this a try when I saw that it came as part of a value gift set at Sephora for a decent price. When I put this on its a light green color but after a few minutes it blend into your skin. It has a nice herbal scent that I enjoy. It definitely helps with the redness like it said it would. However it’s important to note that it only works well if you have smooth skin. If you have dry skin and you put this on it will emphasize the dryness/flakes even if it wasn’t visible prior to application. For me it makes my skin look even worse than if I went without on certain days. It’ll make it look similar to cakey foundation. Then on other days when my skin is behaving better it’ll help hide most of the redness. So if you have dry skin like me you might not love this product. But if you have a nice smooth canvas to apply this to, it’ll work nicely. Best way to describe it is wearing makeup without actually wearing makeup.
Queens,NY
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 uploaded by Anabel A.
Conocí esta marca hace poco, específicamente este producto y me encanta , me llego en una caja de belleza de @Allure y lo comprare en size regular. ✨ Hace una semana recibí este mini producto en mi cajita de @allure , NO conocía la marca, más sin embargo alguien me habló un poco de ella, me dio curiosidad, desde que me llego empecé a usarlo en mi rutina AM. . Dr Jart @drjart : Es una marca Koreana creada por un dermatólogo. . Cuenta con diversos productos para el cuidado de la piel. . Este producto en específico,Es un tratamiento de corrección de color de verde a beige que corrige el enrojecimiento y ayuda a proteger la piel de los agresores ambientales. . Proporciona protección SPF 30 contra la luz ultravioleta y forma una barrera contra el polvo para proteger la piel del medio ambiente al tiempo que mejora la viabilidad de la piel. . Restaura la fuerza de la piel con las plantas de resurrección, houttuynia cordata y milenrama. Se infunde con sodio, potasio, calcio y magnesio para ayudar a mejorar los niveles de humedad de la piel y restaurar la piel fatigada para una apariencia saludable. (Información tomada de su web ) . . En particular me gusta la textura de la crema, su función y también que contiene Protector solar. . Han probado algún producto de esta marca? @drjart . #skincare #drjart #cicapair #skincareproducts #koreanproducts #beautyenthusiast #moisturizer #beautytips #anabelbeauty
I originally bought this when gettting ready to go an a sun filled vacation. My hope was that they SPF would take care of my pale skin and that the color correcting would take care of the slight redness and slight uneven skin tone that caused me to wear foundation daily. I did not want to wear foundation at the beach! This surpassed my every expectation - Yes, SPF is great. Yes, color corrected without a flaw. The big surprise, after using on that vacation, I haven't returned to using foundation or tinted moisturizers!!! This has made my skin more moisturized than it ever has been even through winters in chicago. I'm not sure of the science but i believe this stuff actually works as a protective layer for your skin, keeping out any pollutants and such that cause blemishes, etc. So yeah, after use daily for a few months, my skin is better than ever... moisturized, less red (even before this stuff's color correcting power), just all around more even toned, more healthy looking. LOVE THIS!
TORONTO, ON
After hearing about this product, I made a trek across the border to the US to get it as this product is not available in Canada. This is truly a unique product and I have given it 5 stars despite it not being perfect because it has been a game changer for me and made me comfortable not wearing foundation. The product comes in a jar and is a thick, mint green colour. It does not spread very easily and its best if applied on well-moisturized skin. A little goes a long way and using too much can leave the skin ashy and pale. My biggest gripe with this product is that it is too white on my face. I have medium-light skin (MAC NW 20-25 for reference) and I wish this product applied a bit warmer. I have to be careful not to use too much otherwise it looks awful. Nonetheless it works so well for toning down redness. My skin has days where it is so red and sensitive and this product just makes it look nice and even without making me feel like I need to wear foundation. The sun protection is also a bonus. The treatment also seems to last on the face for quite a while so there isn't need to reapply. Overall, this is a very unique product and I am very happy that I purchased it.
Okeechobee, FL
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 uploaded by Bizzie H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love it. This is a staple in my spring/summer makeup/skincare. I’ve been using it forever and nothing has ever come close to the color correcting power this stuff has. I have dry/sensitive skin with redness and a little of this after my moisturizer and I’m all one color! I use it alone on days I just want to have that perfect skin look and I also use it under my foundation for a finish that is just beautiful. It saves me a ton of money because of the small amount of foundation and concealer I use. It does take a bit of figuring out when layering with other products but the end result is so worth it. I would recommend this to anyone with redness or uneven tone. The price is a little high but my jar last forever. Hope this helped....Much Love Bizzie
Calgary, AB
Purchased at: Sephora
I WISH I didn’t love this as it’s not available for purchase in Canada. I picked this up in Paris after stumbling into Sephora. It took a few applications to figure out the best way for my skin. YouTube tutorials had people applying it with beauty blenders, or using waaaaay too much product in my opinion. I wash my face, use my serum, add a little moisturizer and then put this on last using my fingers to rub it in. It is similar to a tinted moisturizer, but looks so natural. I hate when tinted moisturizers look like full foundation, and this legitimately is your skin but better. I also have not seen any irritation or breakouts, and this is considered a treatment so the cicapair technology obviously agrees with my skin. I do enjoy that it has SPF as well! It was pricey, I think roughly $75 CAD, but a little goes a long way. The packaging is a little messy, but otherwise no complaints. Well, other than wishing I could find this in Canada!!

239 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Webster, MA
il y a 20 jours
Emily W. • il y a 14 jours
I love this product and use it as part of my daily make up routine as a base to my make up. I find it removes all imperfections and once I’ve applied my foundation gives a flawless finish!
Bradford
il y a 22 jours
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 what is the best way to apply this? Is it like a cream or with a make sponge and a dabbing action.
Sophia H. • il y a 19 jours
It’s a pretty thick cream, so doesn’t absorb quickly. I just use my fingers to gently spread and dab until the green color blends out to neutralize the red. I can see a damp beauty blender type sponge doing the trick too, but it’s not necessary.