BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDr. Jart+
Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream

Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream

by Dr. Jart+

What it is: This new ultralight gel hydrates and soothes sensitive skin. Formulated with Jartbiome™, Gel Cream helps strengthen, balance and improve our skin’s defenses. Centella Rx soothes and protects sensitive skin while Cicabond repairs dry skin from external stressors.

Skin Type: Combination and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Dryness and Redness

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Jartbiome: Helps strengthen, balance, and improve skin’s defenses against irritation and damage.
- Centella Rx: Soothes and protects sensitive skin.
- Cicabond: Helps care for and rebuild damaged skin resulting from external stressors.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban.

What Else You Need to Know: An ultra-light gel that hydrates and soothes sensitive skin. Formulated with jartbiome, Dr. Jart+’s proprietary microbiome complex, to help strengthen, balance, and improve skin’s defenses. Centella rx soothes and protects sensitive skin while cicabond helps care for skin.

-Jartbiome: Helps strengthen, balance, and improve skin’s defenses against irritation and damage.
-Centella Rx: Soothes and protects sensitive skin.
-Cicabond: Helps care for and rebuild damaged skin resulting from external stressors.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Caprylyl Methicone, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, Cetearyl Olivate, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ilex Aquifolium (Holly) Leaf Extract, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment, Achillea Millefolium Oil, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Adenosine, DNA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Panthenol, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Amber Powder, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Madecassoside, Calcium Chloride, Asiatic Acid, Asiaticoside, Magnesium Sulfate, Madecassic Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract.

Is this a good daytime moisturizer?
How does this differ from the tiger grass cream?
Has anyone used "Dr Jarts Cicapair Tiger Grass calming gel cream & Serum? Which do you prefer? calming gel cream or serum. Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Serum
Start your review of Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream!
Amy M.
Post Falls, ID
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream uploaded by Amy M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I ha sample of this with an order and I love this stuff! Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream is so soothing l. It’s pricey but worth it. I’m definitely going to buy a full sized when I run out. It exceeded my expectations. It really is as moisturizing as most heavier creams are, but it feels so light on your skin ⭐️
Lupe  M.
Redding, CA
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream uploaded by Lupe  M.
Amazing gel! I’ve used it daily for the last two weeks during the morning regimen and I noticed a big difference on my skin. My skin felt and looked amazing before and after makeup application, smooth, hydrated, heAlthy looking skin. Perfect for oily skin or texture skin. I noticed a reduction on dry spots. Love it!! Im ordering a full size right after finishing this review. 💯 recommend!
Jessica  A.
Ypsilanti, MI
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream uploaded by Jessica  A.
EXTREMELY late to the Dr.Jart Tiger grass creams, but...I'm in LOVE! I recently purchased the Gel cream to try during the summer months ( I find that my combo/dry skin does move to the oily side during warmer weather). The smell is phenomenal and spa-like. I love the ingredients, and it truly is a very calming cream for sensitive skin. I small, pea-sized amount truly does cover face and neck...which makes me more willing to pay the hefty price. I do believe this will be the utmost bang for my 'buck'. So excited I've found this! Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream
Andrea F.
Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream uploaded by Andrea F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Husband’s 6 year-old had an unfortunate run in with poison ivy and [product:5-pack-humco-calamine-lotion-for-relief-from-poison-ivy-oak-&-sumac-6oz-each] was not calming the itch consistently enough. She also found other drug store creams insufficient. Had this tiny sample tube of Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream in the fridge. “It’s green!” Was the first thing out of her mouth, followed by “ahhhhhh!” Although it is very pricey ($48 at Sephora), the anti-itch relief was worth picking up the large tube for her. I have no idea what else this product is used for. But I’m glad it’s there in my medicine cabinet for emergencies (like bug bites!). The jelly consistency goes a long way. Pictured on upper left hand corner with this year’s sample haul.
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream uploaded by Naomi T.
This cream has been a huge revelation for me, I can be prone to red dry patches around my nose and applying this has completely solved the problem. It’s lightweight and sinks in easily. It feels so soothing on the skin. So glad I got a sample in last month’s Allure box and going to order a full size asap!
Blair G.
Cayce, SC
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream uploaded by Blair G.
Dr. Jart's Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream is amazing! It does an insanely great job at targeting blotchy unattractive redness, immediately calming and cooling it, and ultimately inflammation and redness is gone and feels a thousand times better, almost like when you put chapstick on chapped lips. I actually really like the texture of it and the fact that It's so light and airy and blends into my skin so effortlessly. Also, it does a fantastic job of blurring blemishes, darks spots, etc and soothing the irritated or inflamed areas around them, when needed. Lastly, it seemed to react the exact same whether applying under or over makeup, which was quite impressive. I'm really really pleased with this Dr. Jart Gel Cream! Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream
Margaret V.
San Jose, CA
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream uploaded by Margaret V.
I love this moisturizer! I work nights and need something lightweight for my combo skin. It absorbs well but still moisturizes well
Jessica L.
Granger, IN
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream uploaded by Jessica L.
This has a light lemongrass scent. When you squeeze it out, it looks like Vaseline but it is a light gel. A pea-sized amount of will cover the whole face. It is lightweight but very hydrating and really sinks in. I would recommend this to someone with redness.
Shannon E.
Ramsey, MN
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream uploaded by Shannon E.
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Gel CreamWhen I first received both the gel cream and cream I was confused because the package description is literally the same for both besides the gel cream being “hydrating” and the cream being “moisturizing”. Upon trying both products I can confidently say that the cream is the most moisturizing of the two. The cream is heavy and softening. The gel cream is lighter, cooling and plumping. I really love both but for my personal skin type I prefer the gel cream and use it daily!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Brittney  A.
Dora, AL
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream uploaded by Brittney  A.
I have OILY skin, occasional dry patches and hyperpigmentation. I use this daily for my redness and it doesn’t make my skin anymore oily, and helps a lot with redness. Non-irritating at all. I tried several travel sizes before purchasing the full size.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brooke V.
Austin, TX
il y a un an
Have you found that Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream significantly helps with redness or irritated skin?
Lonnie A. il y a un an
YES! I buffer my tretinoin with this and my skin stays calm and balanced.