Dr. Jart+ Cheek & Eye Lift(TM) 2 Masks uploaded by LANA R.Dr. Jart+ Cheek & Eye Lift(TM) 2 Masks uploaded by Andrae B.Dr. Jart+ Cheek & Eye Lift(TM) 2 Masks uploaded by Hello Boys B.

BY DR. JART+

A set of two individually packaged hydrogel patches for diminishing the look of fine lines specifically around cheek and eye area, for skin that feels lifted and firm in as little as 30 minutes. Dr. Jart's Jet Cheek & Eye Lift™ is designed to deliver youthful-looking vibrancy back to eye and cheek area also known as the "apple zone" by improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The elastic hydrogel patch with volufiline dots helps to lift and tighten the look of sagging skin, while the dots on the patch apply acupressure to support natural circulation and enhance the delivery of concentrated ingredients. Volufiline is an exclusive and synergetic ingredient derived from plant extracts, and is known to visibly plump and volumize the skin for a tighter, wrinkle-free look. Collagen supports the diminishing levels of innate collagen and adenosin signals healthy, natural cellular activity in your skin to promote structural lift and firmness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Becky A.
Lanham, MD
I’ve used about 3 times now, and I’d like to say i see an improvement but i don’t know. My issue is the lines under my eyes and i haven’t seen them reduce or disappear. I have very high cheek bones already so i wouldn’t need it for that.. honestly i will buy once more to give it a final try, if nothing i won’t purchase again.
LANA R.
I swear by this mask. The first time I used it I worked as a bartender and had bags constantly. After I took this mask off they were GONE! Instantly a fan. The mask also is very easy to put on unlike any of those little jellies most companies use. It was so comfy I even wore them to the store once.
Kelsey M.
Grovetown, GA
I received this in a Birchbox subscription last year. It felt nice to apply and when it was on. I’m not sure if it made that much of a difference (hence the missing star), but I did only use it once, so maybe it needs to be used multiple times.
Claudia F.
If you ever want to look like you just got back from
A mini vacation then pop this mask on and watch your eye area get brighter and cheeks get more plump. It’s amazing.. like getting a little face lift without actually going to the Dr’s.
VAL V.
I can honestly say that Dr. J’art products have the greatest visual and long term effects for my skin. My skin is noticeably smoother and more hydrated after mask applications
Tammy P.
THIS IS A MUST HAVE MASK.  While away on vacation, I was totally just drinking night and day and I needed a bit of Rx in my life.  So I brought these along on my trip.  I was happy to find that it is actually two mask in the package.  The mask is kind of large, so if you have a small face you may need to cut it.  I applied the mask under my eyes and immediately felt a tight lift between my eyes and my cheeks.  I encourage everyone to at least buy this product, it a must have!
Linda M.
There's good reasons why this mask is top rated! First, the mask "sticks" to the eye and cheek area once in place. There are small pressure point nubs meant to stimulate circulation in those areas. I have used this mask about 6 times and plan to buy more!
Kristie F.
Lancaster , PA
I bought this mask to use before going to a wedding. I loved how easy it was to apply and that it stayed in place! After taking it off, my cheeks were lifted and my eye area was definitely brighter. My makeup applied great over it as well!
Hello Boys B.
Our reaction to these masks was, "YAAAAAS!" While they were on, they felt cooling, refreshing, & relaxing. The instructed 30 minutes passed too fast! After we took them off, the effects were immediately visible — our cheeks were lifted, taut, & plump. We masked in the evening which we recommend since we woke up with glowing skin. Two thumbs up Dr. Jart, we'll absolutely use these again!
Hollie S.
Jay, FL
Loved this mask!!!i will certainly keep using it!! The value for this product was spot on. I purchased this product from Sephora. The packaging was perfect and informational. I recommend this product to all my friends!
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Can you only buy these at Sephora?
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
Does this actually work?
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
Oh I really wanna try this I see so many reviews
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
Are these eye masks worth it? There are so many out there. What are some of the changes or benefits?
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
Does it hurt to pull these off?