Dr. Jart+ Cheek & Eye Lift(TM) 2 Masks uploaded by Hello Boys B.Dr. Jart+ Cheek & Eye Lift(TM) 2 Masks uploaded by Andrae B.

BY DR. JART+

A set of two individually packaged hydrogel patches for diminishing the look of fine lines specifically around cheek and eye area, for skin that feels lifted and firm in as little as 30 minutes. Dr. Jart's Jet Cheek & Eye Lift™ is designed to deliver youthful-looking vibrancy back to eye and cheek area also known as the "apple zone" by improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The elastic hydrogel patch with volufiline dots helps to lift and tighten the look of sagging skin, while the dots on the patch apply acupressure to support natural circulation and enhance the delivery of concentrated ingredients. Volufiline is an exclusive and synergetic ingredient derived from plant extracts, and is known to visibly plump and volumize the skin for a tighter, wrinkle-free look. Collagen supports the diminishing levels of innate collagen and adenosin signals healthy, natural cellular activity in your skin to promote structural lift and firmness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Leslie J.
Goodview, VA
Wonderful eye and cheek hydrogel mask! The acupressure dots are refreshing and relaxing! Very nice eye mask that I will repurchase again and again! For $8 this two pack is worth every penny! Works wonderfully well so much better than the regular sheet mask ! I love the hydrogel masks and dr jart masks are the absolute best!
Andrae B.
Greenville, RI
I tend to suffer from dark circles and puffy eyes due to insomnia, but sine discovering Dr. Jart Cheek and Eye lift, it's diminished. It brings back my glow to that area and helps tighten the skin. It's instant rejuvenation.
Natalie P.
Waretown, NJ
I use this mask once a week and it definitely gives my eyes and cheeks a noticeable (in a natural way) lift. My face feels and looks firmer after, and you get two masks for about $12. Great deal, great product!
Lauramae A.
Sunray, TX
Would love to try this product!! I've Hurd wonderful things!!! However it's not available n my area and m not fond of Internet shopping!!!
VAL V.
I can honestly say that Dr. J’art products have the greatest visual and long term effects for my skin. My skin is noticeably smoother and more hydrated after mask applications
Hollie S.
Jay, FL
Loved this mask!!!i will certainly keep using it!! The value for this product was spot on. I purchased this product from Sephora. The packaging was perfect and informational. I recommend this product to all my friends!
Tammy P.
THIS IS A MUST HAVE MASK.  While away on vacation, I was totally just drinking night and day and I needed a bit of Rx in my life.  So I brought these along on my trip.  I was happy to find that it is actually two mask in the package.  The mask is kind of large, so if you have a small face you may need to cut it.  I applied the mask under my eyes and immediately felt a tight lift between my eyes and my cheeks.  I encourage everyone to at least buy this product, it a must have!
Linda M.
There's good reasons why this mask is top rated! First, the mask "sticks" to the eye and cheek area once in place. There are small pressure point nubs meant to stimulate circulation in those areas. I have used this mask about 6 times and plan to buy more!
Kristie F.
Lancaster, PA
I bought this mask to use before going to a wedding. I loved how easy it was to apply and that it stayed in place! After taking it off, my cheeks were lifted and my eye area was definitely brighter. My makeup applied great over it as well!
Hello Boys B.
Our reaction to these masks was, "YAAAAAS!" While they were on, they felt cooling, refreshing, & relaxing. The instructed 30 minutes passed too fast! After we took them off, the effects were immediately visible — our cheeks were lifted, taut, & plump. We masked in the evening which we recommend since we woke up with glowing skin. Two thumbs up Dr. Jart, we'll absolutely use these again!
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Can you only buy these at Sephora?
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
Does this actually work?
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
Oh I really wanna try this I see so many reviews
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
Are these eye masks worth it? There are so many out there. What are some of the changes or benefits?
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
Does it hurt to pull these off?