BY DR. JART+

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive An ultra-moisturizing hypoallergenic sheet mask made of natural fiber and ceramides. Solutions for:- Dryness- Uneven skin texture If you want to know more…Ceramidin Mask forms a moisturizing barrier and prevents moisture from evaporating with its soft emulsion formula, provides a smooth finish without stickiness, and immediately improves skin texture. Skin-friendly nanoskin fabric seamlessly and softly wraps on skin to effectively deliver active ingredients. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product is dermatologist tested and a safe prescription that is free of 10 harmful ingredients including parabens, talc, mineral oils, sulfate-based surfactants, tar dyes, triethanolamine, benzophenone-5, benzyl alcohol, polyacrylamide, and artificial fragrances. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I purchased this mask from Sephora. It works very well and is easy to apply. The masks don't dry out and you can use the left over liquid as another mini application. It's good for sensitive skin and not too expensive. " in 15 reviews
vi t.
philadelphia, pa
So upon opening the packet, I was super surprised to see that the essence basically looked like straight up Elmer’s glue. If you’ve ever used the ceramidin liquid or the ceramidin cream (one of my forever favorite moisturizers) I would say it was like someone mixed the two and put it on a mask sheet. There was TONS of extra essence, which I slathered on my face before, during, and after I finished masking, and even after that there was enough for me to use it as a body lotion. Let me just say, I’m super sad that these are $6 each at Sephora...because this mask was probably the best sheet mask I’ve ever used and now I have to go buy a zillion of them. Fit was good, it was insanely hydrating, brightening, and it absorbed quickly and wasn’t sticky at all. If you have dry skin, please go out and buy this mask. For real. Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin(TM) Skin-Friendly Nanoskin Sheet Mask 1 x 0.9 oz single-use mask
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
These things are amazing!! I love their packaging so smooth and inviting! I have used hear several times and my face stays hydrated! I use the excess cream in the package and put on my skin in the morning or before I go to sleep! My face hasn’t been dry since! They are price friendly and they do work! Compared to other masks I have tried these are one of the best yet! Would definitely use again and still am! I recommend anyone to try them they make your skin feel so silky smooth and hydrated!! Check them out online, and at Sephora!!
Lydia F.
Seattle
My favorite sheet mask hands down!!! I feel so much more hydrated after I use this! What I do is i open the package and squeeze the mask liquid into my hand and put that all over my face/neck, wait for it to soak in, and repeat till it’s all dried up! Moisturizes beyond belief and surprisingly did not upset my skin! This mask is a MUST for anyone who needs serious hydration fast.
alaina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I liked this product and did feel like I saw minor improvements on my face after using. I did not expect the amount of lotion that would be on the sheet mask. It kind of scared me at first and I was worried I would get it in my mouth/eyes. Regardless it was fine, but I probably won't buy again.
Lauren G.
Fort Worth, TX
Absolutely LOVE LOVE these sheet masks. It truly helped my skin during winter. My skin is super sensitive and it was red and splotchy and this helped heal my skin. Truly helped my skin to retain moisture and literally went back and bought 6 of these. Highly recommend for anyone with sensitive skin.
Christina R.
Greenville
This might be my favorite mask of all time. I’ve purchased it several times for myself as well as for my friends. I have super sensitive combination skin and this mask made my skin look and feel beautiful. I’ve purchased it for friends who have super dry skin as well as super oily skin and they all love it. Cannot recommend this mask enough.
Jordan K.
Valley Vlg, CA
I’ve recently purchased this from Sephora! It was my first mask purchase of 2018! It works like a dream. I really think Dr. Jart gets it right! You could see results parallel to leaving the spa from a facial. I wish this came as a set so I could purchase more than one for a value price. Overall it hydrates, clears and brightens skin. If you want healthy looking, nourished skin this is the mask for you!
Sabina R.
Again you can’t go wrong with a sheet mask but after traveling I found this mask treated my skin very nicely and I found myself wanting another one. My skin is usually dry and flaky but this really soothes it
Christina F.
One of my all time favorite sheet masks. It actually works and I can tell a noticeable difference in how moisturizer my skin feels after just one use. I like to use this when I’m traveling or when my skin is just really dry like in the winter. The entire ceramidin line from Dr. Jart is really good
Aleisa M.
This sheet mask is good for hydration. My dry skin reacted well to it and felt replenished after I removed the mask and rubbed in the remaining serum. The next morning I could still feel the effects of the mask as my skin didn’t feel tight and looked luminous. I enjoyed this product and it’s great price point.
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
Is this mask good for sensitive skin?