Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin(TM) Oil Balm 1.4 oz uploaded by Natasha R.Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin(TM) Oil Balm 1.4 oz uploaded by Kim R.

BY DR. JART+

A multitasking oil that contains condensed ceramide and nine vegetable oils to provide intense hydration and protection. This do-it-all treatment addresses dry and dehydrated skin. The unique formula transforms from a balm into an easily-absorbed oil on contact. It then melts into skin for instant, moisture and creates a cera-barrier shield to protect and seal in hydration. Ceramides and plant oils nourish skin without greasiness. This balm is perfect for extra-dry patches or chapped, chafed areas and can be used on cuticles, elbows, nails, and hair to keep them looking and feeling nourished and revitalized. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates This product is free of these harmful ingredients: mineral oil, phenoxyethanol, benzophenone, petrolatum, propylene glycol, triclosan, talc, artificial fragrance, and sulfate-based surfactant. This product has been thoroughly dermatologist tested by completing a skin irritation test and has been shown to be hypoallergenic. It is also cruelty free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Heejae K.
Heejae K.
Bayside, NY
Bye bye flaky skin!!!
You can put this on ANYWHERE. It absorbs quickly and I put it on at night so that my skin hydrates overnight and is ready for the next day. The texture is like coconut oil. it's solid in the jar but once you touch it, it melts into an oil. A winter must have.
Molly J.
Molly J.
Covington, LA
I have insanely oily skin, but it also gets dehydrated, and I am a firm believer in not stripping too much oil from your skin. It can cause a rebound effect and make your skin even oilier. But I digress! I like the oil balm normally. I use it a couple of times a week at night to keep my skin really hydrated, and it works wonderfully for that, but if I use it on a nightly basis, I do find it keeps me a little *too* hydrated for my liking. I actually use it on my hands and feet, too, and it's perfect for that.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Oh my goodness!! I just had my face laser resurfaced and this is a holy grail product in terms of recovery for that kind of procedure. It completely keeps my skin totally hydrated with the moisture barrier intact. My skin has recovered flawlessly and I cannot live a day without this product.
Angela N.
Angela N.
Church Hill, TN
I ordered this from Sephora not really knowing what is is. That was one of the best accidents that has happened to me. I have combination skin and I'm slightly oily on my nose. I love applying this these past four months since we have had to be in heated, dry indoors. I love how my skin feels and I have not had any breakouts from this at all. I already have a backup on order!
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Loving this stuff right now - trying to introduce a full skincare regimen into my life. This stuff feels great and doesn't leave my face feeling sticky. It seems to be helping my super dry skin out. A little bit goes a long way so I think the jar will last longer than I originally thought.
Isobel H.
Isobel H.
Greensboro, NC
One of my favorite products. The balm to oil texture is comforting and a little goes a long ways. I like to spray my face with rosewater then warm a tiny amount of oil balm between my hands and then pat it on my face. The fragrance is perfectly herbal.
Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
This is slightly different than the cream- both in the way it feels and performs. They both are ultra hydrating but this one seem a bit heavier to me personally. It is nicer after you seriously burn your face or have been hitting the retinols hard.
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
I use this product for not just for my face but for hair, nail beds and elbow and ankles. It's really nice to have this for any dry area. I use it before bed time. It's oily since it's s oil balm but absorbs well.
Fran N.
Fran N.
I have a huge fan of Dr Jart products. I 1st learned about this when I got a sample from sephora and I've been addicted ever since. I use it on my face before moisturizer and it makes my skin so smooth and I see that my skin tone has evened out.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Wyoming, MN
I love this cream with all my heart !! Especially in the winter when my skin is super super dry!! It's always my go to rescue when I need the extra hydration support!! A much needed product for a skincare collector and enthusiasts !!
Dear Dr. Jart I've orderd this and can't wait to use it but I wanna no whether I can mix this into my other skin routines I have or do I just stick to this?
Hamilton , ON
I'm on a Dr. Jart kick right now. I've tried a sample of the Ceramidin cream, and I ordered the full size. Since the colder months are quickly approaching, I'm wondering if I can layer this oil balm under the moisturizer for added hydration. Has anyone else done this? I'm also wondering if this will work on extremely dry hands and elbows?
Hamilton , ON