BY DR. JART+

A powerful serum to moisturize the skin. This liquid skin saver plumps and seals dull, dry skin for all day moisture. The serum acts as a liquid cushion that strengthens and protects skin barrier from chronic water loss with the power of ceramides. It transforms rough and dehydrated skin into a hydrated, healthy glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product has been dermatologist tested. see more...

• Should this be used along with the moisturizing cream? Or can thi...2 Answers
  • I've tried a small sample of this from Sephora but does anyone ha...1 Answers
  • Does this help with makeup longevity sort of as a primer? Or is i...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Britt M.
This is a must! I have oily skin but still need a ton of moisture during the cold dry months. This helps me because it truly soaks into my skin and doesn't sit on top of my skin, like a lot of moisturizers. Using this in tandem with a thicker moisturizer to lock in the moisture is saving my skin. Will buy a full bottle!

🚨UPDATE🚨: I actually may have to return this to Sephora, I'm fairly devastated. This plumped and moisturized my skin, but I had a couple of smaller breakouts, which are normal and not a big deal, but this left me with so many closed comedones, which I'm not prone to in the slightest on normal occasion. I only get them from crappy ingredients in certain products. Still trying to figure out which specific ingredient caused the CCs to pop up...
Jenna T.
I was hesitant to purchase this since alcohol is so high on the ingredient list but I purchased anyway since it had fabulous reviews. It was $39 at Sephora. The texture is thin like a serum and absorbs quickly and nicely. I liked everything about it until soon after I applied it to my face it began to burn. This was the only new addition to my skincare routine but I was in denial and wanted it to work so badly so I tried it again the next day. Again, major burning. I am thinking it may be the alcohol. I usually don’t use any products with sd alcohol. I am sad to say I had to return this product.
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
This is a very simple serum that makes your skin more plump and feel very hydrated but also nourish like an oil does because it uses and ceramides which are fat related. It’s also a great value because it’s $8 an ounce, same price range as the ordinary serums. It does improve healing from breakouts or other damage too.
Cindy S.
Englewood, CO
I have only used it for a couple of days. So far it is nice, it is liquidy, and goes on smooth and my skin feels moisturized enough that I really don't have to put another moisturizer over it. My skin is normal to dry and it can get oily around my T zone area in the summer.
Jessica M.
I have extremely dry, flaky sensitive skin and this serum is a lifesaver! I pair this with the Dr Jart Tiger Grass and it leaves my skin feeling soft and the tiger grass cream cancels out the redness in my cheeks leaving my skin ready for makeup. I would highly recommend!
Mollie G.
My holy grail skin conditioning serum. Plumps and seals my skin with hydration and protection. Would repurchase several times and I have. So much value... 5.3 ounces is amazing! It’s been great for my sensitive dry skin.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I have sensitive skin and I alternate between this serum (PM) and the Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Re. Pair Serum (AM). It doesn’t feel like a heavy layer on my skin and absorbs quickly. It doesn’t have a strong odor to it which is great for those that are crazy sensitive to fragrances. I always use this before the Ceramidin cream and my skin feels incredibly hydrated when I wake up.
Olivia P.
San Francisco, CA
Anyone with dry, sensitive skin needs to try this product. Not only is it a powerful formulation, it is also one of the most cost effective serums on the market. The bottle is huge for the price. It is completely non-greasy and sinks right into the skin. I typically only use this at night, but works great under makeup as well. Will repurchase if I ever run out!
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
This is a really great, heavy duty lotion for sensitive skin. Its a very good option when you've overdone it with an acid exfoliant to a retinol. That said, I wish the consistency was a little less runny. I prefer the Ceramidin cream in this regard.
Tiffany A.
I seriously love this stuff. My face feels so smooth and my makeup goes on so well after I use it. I used it every day and it still lasted me about 6+ months because a little goes a long way especially if you use it in conjunction with the cream. Also I love the scent though it's kind of medicinal.
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
Does this help with makeup longevity sort of as a primer? Or is it too oily?
Irene L.
Anyone have thoughts on this for acne prone sensitive and combination skin ?
Elizabeth D.
Brooklyn, NY
Should this be used along with the moisturizing cream? Or can this be used alone? My skin is extremely dry. Hoping this can help.
Paige M.
I've tried a small sample of this from Sephora but does anyone have any reports on how long it lasts? For as much as it costs I want to gauge the cost benefit ratio... thanks!
Evelyn R.
El Paso, TX
Ceramidin liquid •very light weight yet watery consistency that absorbs easily to skin•skin booster serum plums and seals •softness dry rough, flasky skin •smooths fine lines calms sensitive skin•gives a nice restored glow •sufficient feeling •pleasant smell refreshing bright and herbal •penatrates deep for a long lasting moisture.