BY DR. JART+

A lightweight cream to moisturize the skin. This lightweight cream with the power of microcapsule ceramides hydrates the skin barrier from within, preventing chronic water loss. Dry, rough skin instantly becomes plumped with all-day, time-release moisture. It enhances the skin's natural strength and function for smoother, softer skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product has been dermatologist tested. see more...

• I want this so bad, but I can't seem to justify the price...3 Answers
  • Is this good for summer time for combo skin?2 Answers
  • I have acne prone, normal/combination skin. Has anyone wi...2 Answers
Amber S.
Freaking love this! I have super acne prone skin at the moment and I had such a hard time finding something that helped. Even though this isn't specifically for acne, I have been using it for 3 months and I see a HUGE difference in my skin! I still get an occasional blemish but the rest of my skin is glowing and more smooth than it has ever been in my life. I feel comfortable leaving the house with only this on. Seriously life changing for me, the price is so worth it.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
This is not a miracle cream, not like the super high end stuff (Sunday Riley, Drunk Elephant, etc.) I've tried, which are life changing. However, it is pretty good at getting rid of inflammation caused by my acne. I also took 1 star off because I don't think the price is worth it for the small-ish amount of product you get in the tube. Maybe I'd have more 'wow' results if I used it everyday, but since I'm on a budget, I can't afford to do that.
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a thick cream and hydration. I use it at night to provide overnight moisture. At the very end of the usage, the clothing of the tube is peeling off, maybe that is the reason It is being repackaging?Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin(TM) Cream 1.6 oz
Angela V.
Toronto, Ontario
I received this in a mini sample size after buying a gift set at Sephora. Does an amazing job at moisturizing my skin. I used it at night because I found it to be a little heavy during the day. I loved the way it would make my skin feel the next morning. It was definitely a life saver during the winter months when my skin tend to dry up around my cheeks. The only thing stopping me from repurchasing the full size product is the price.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
The deepest, most moisturizing cream, I've ever used on my face! I helps make the skins barrier stronger with ceramides that make it last all day. It made my dry skin glow, and it made my foundation lay perfectly. It also has aloe vera, and can be used both day, and at night. At $48, it is a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way, and it's the first thing I've tried that leaves my makeup flawless!
Abbey C.
Nashville, TN
If I could review this 200 times, I would! I have never, EVER seen/felt/used anything quite like this + the ceramidin liquid from Dr. Jart. I have an oily T-zone with accompanying dry cheeks/forehead and sensitivities to top it off. This moisturizer not only reduces redness and dryness, but keeps moisture locked in the whole day with just about a pea-sized amount. I've tried everything Sephora and Macy's have to offer and I am always comparing them to this moisturizer.
addy m.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is the best cream I've used in my life. It just makes you skin look and feel healthy, hydrated, and beautiful. It helps soothe redness and sensitivity. The downside is the price this is so expensive I never repurchased.
Brittney O.
Decatur, AL
I received this as a sample from Birchbox and fell in love. I plan on buying the full size in the fall. I have oily skin so I wouldn't use it in the summer months, my skin felt so wonderful after I used this product.
Miranda C.
Raymore, MO
I got this is in my birchbox and I love it! I have combination acne prone skin so it it hard to find a moisturizer that hydrates my cheeks without making my T zone too oily. This stuff makes my face feel so soft and I haven't had any break out with it. I use it every night after washing my face
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
MY HOLY GRAIL MOISTURIZER. I have extremely dry and sensitive skin and this is the only moisturizer that actually moisturizes me and doesn't irritate my skin. This cream feels so good and soothing the second it touches your face. It also has a very pleasant light scent (scents freak my skin out too, but not this one!). It's a thick texture, but feels light on your skin and absorbs so quickly. I'm not sure what ceramidin is, but it works amazing!! I used to get dry patches all over my face all the time before this, but now I don't and it's all thanks to this product! I use this every night. You can even use it in the daytime because it doesn't leave any oily residue or finish.

I've sometimes strayed since using this, and I regretted it immediately each time. This is seriously the best moisturizer for dry and sensitive skin. Nothing else is like it. No more dry flakes, burning and itching skin, or redness! I recommend the dr jart ceramidin liquid as well.
Marcia M.
Has anyone broke out from using this?
Amanda R.
Garland, TX
Is this a good nighttime moisturizer?
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
When do you apply this? Over moisturizer and under makeup?
Faith S.
Phoenix, AZ
I want this so bad, but I can't seem to justify the price point, help me?
tasmia L.
vienna
Is this cream for a summer Day cream to heavy?