BY DR. JART+

A lightweight cream to moisturize the skin. This lightweight cream with the power of microcapsule ceramides hydrates the skin barrier from within, preventing chronic water loss. Dry, rough skin instantly becomes plumped with all-day, time-release moisture. It enhances the skin's natural strength and function for smoother, softer skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product has been dermatologist tested. see more...

• I want this so bad, but I can't seem to justify the price...3 Answers
  • Is this good for summer time for combo skin?2 Answers
  • I have acne prone, normal/combination skin. Has anyone wi...2 Answers
Crystall C.
This is an amazing moisturizer for the winter time, especially. It's not cheap but it's an amazing value considering how long you get to use it for and the results make it priceless. It's pretty heavy, so I use it for nighttime, but I favor it especially during the winter time.
Ingrid S.
Larchmont, NY
Omg this is heaven
Changed my face with only a few days. It really smooths in an amazing way I can’t say enough about it
Liz R.
Leland
Already on my second tube! I love the smell, the feel and the results! I use it mainly in the colder months.
Amber C.
Rittman, OH
One of the few products I've purchased full size after sampling. I love the smell, and how soft my skin feels. Have recommended to friends and family
Maria-Elisa J.
Danville
Great great moisturizer, especially if you are into KBeauty products!!! I don’t mind the tube packaging because it is the product on the inside that counts! This helps my skin stay hydrated even during the harsh winter months!
Cella M.
This is one of my fave products from Dr Jart. Very hydrating and not too heavy. I find this definitely helps with my occasional dry patches but normally have combo sensitive skin and never had problems using their products. No breakout, doesn’t leave my skin greasy, soaks in act my skin looks great next morning. Although bit $$ great investment for your skin
Liza S.
London, London
I have oily to combination skin and despite the fact that I was told that this product might be too heavy for me, it isn’t. On the contrary, it’s perfect and my skin looks better than ever! I absolutely love this cream and can’t wait to try more Dr Jart+ products
Andree M.
Great for dry skin. This past winter this was the only product that saved my skin. I highly recommend for people with irritations or really dry skin. Honestly all skin types can use it in moderation.
Suzanne M.
London, ON
I tried out a sample pack from sephora as I've heard good things about this brand. This moisturizer is thick, hydrating and soothing to your skin. I got a bad burn on my face from waxing and this helped the redness on my skin and gave it a cooling feeling. I used at night and my skin felt so soft the next morning. Wouldn't purchase at the price point but a good product.
Ashley Y.
Parma
Literally the best holiest of grail moisturizers. It's helped with my dry patches, redness, and my skin is super soft!
Marcia M.
Has anyone broke out from using this?
Amanda R.
Garland, TX
Is this a good nighttime moisturizer?
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
When do you apply this? Over moisturizer and under makeup?
Faith S.
Phoenix, AZ
I want this so bad, but I can't seem to justify the price point, help me?
tasmia L.
vienna
Is this cream for a summer Day cream to heavy?