BY DR. JART+

A lightweight cream to moisturize the skin. This lightweight cream with the power of microcapsule ceramides hydrates the skin barrier from within, preventing chronic water loss. Dry, rough skin instantly becomes plumped with all-day, time-release moisture. It enhances the skin's natural strength and function for smoother, softer skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product has been dermatologist tested. see more...

• I want this so bad, but I can't seem to justify the price...3 Answers
  • Is this good for summer time for combo skin?2 Answers
  • I have acne prone, normal/combination skin. Has anyone wi...2 Answers
Kristin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite moisturizer! I’ve gotten a few friends hooked on this (followed by them getting hooked on the brand in general). This is a great cream; I tend to use more in the winter and less in the summer. It can take a little to soak in, depending on how dry your skin is. But it’s worth it! My skin feels great all day.
Tiffany A.
When used in conjunction with the liquid this stuff is amazing! My face feels so smooth and my makeup goes on so well after I use it. Even if you use it every day it lasts forever because a little goes a long way so that justifies the price tag. I also love the scent though it's kind of medicinal.
Jessica J.
Brewton, AL
This moisturizer is bliss for dry skin. I cannot say enough good things about what this does for your skin. It’s gentle and wears well under makeup. You only need a small amount for sufficient use. I purchased this from Sephora and will purchase again. I love this brand!
Alye E.
I'm so glad I decided to try this moisturizer, it is absolutely the best for my skin that I've tried out of anything. This makes you feel so hydrating it's great underneath makeup it's great as a nighttime moisturizer it's great for your hands. It is definitely a winner for me.
katie a.
Odenton, MD
I got this as a sample from Birchbox and I love it. It is pretty heavy and almost has a glow glow tint to it. It has a pleasant smell and seems to last all day. The only thing I can say that I don't like is I feel like I was a lot to cover my face!
Kasey C.
Hasbrouck Heights
A great moisturizer. Its a nice thick consistency. One tube last a very long time because a little cream goes a very long way. In the winter, I use this with the Ceramidin liquid and my face stays so moisturized. I would definitely recommend this!
Rachael E.
Emmaus, PA
Saved my dry skin this winter. Got a sample and finally got around to trying it. Within a few hours I ordered a full size. I'm a little nervous though; I heard they are reformulating it which would explain why it's sold out in most places.
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
Love this moisturiser.
Packaging is hygienic and simple since it’s in a tube.
Price is $40 on sephora
Pairs well with ceramidin serum
Doesn’t feel sticky
Feels lightweight but very moisturising!!!
Makes your skin soft and hydrates it to the max
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
I used this cream today for the first time- after using eye masks and washing my face. I feel SO moisturized!! It’s extremely effective, so gentle, smells nice and feels fantastic! I would definitely recommend giving it a try!
Julie E.
Williston, SC
I have a deluxe sample size of this product and it has helped my skin regain a healthy barrier when I used too many irritating products or take exfoliation a bit far. It calmed down my redness and keeps me moisturized
Marcia M.
Has anyone broke out from using this?
Amanda R.
Garland, TX
Is this a good nighttime moisturizer?
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
When do you apply this? Over moisturizer and under makeup?
Faith S.
Phoenix, AZ
I want this so bad, but I can't seem to justify the price point, help me?
tasmia L.
vienna
Is this cream for a summer Day cream to heavy?